Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Sister Eidothea || From: Sister Thraike
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: xLp6PPE.gif]

INCOMING MESSAGE

To: Eidothea
Source: Research ship Prometheus, Baffin

The Powercore repair

Good morning little Sister.

We are sorry to reach out to you with such delay, we sadly had some business to attend in kusari which took to much of our time for yours.

Now, you have shown us this interesting material that you thought could be used to repair you powercore and upgrade it aswell. We ran some initial scans of it and it does seem like we can use it for that. Yet I have to warn you, we are not able to see how this material reacts once we start to break it down to release its energy. This is why we need to build a stabalation chamber that is more than simply blast proof. Plus we have to see how we can handle the excess energy. If you have any idea on that let us know please.

We would also require some materials for the mentioned chamber. We need a few hundret units of beryllium and high temperature alloy as well as some molybdenum. Would be good if you could deliver that for us so we can build the chamber and start the first tests.

Cortana Clark
The Architect

[Image: xqEMKF7.png]

Incoming Datastream. Translating Data... Encryption: Secure

RECIPIENT(S): Sister Thraike

SENDER: Eidothea

SUBJECT: RE: Power Generator Project

Good day big sister Thraike

I received your message and thought a bit about the project what can be done, while readying up the LV-Piper for the haul... Considering the place where I retreived the samples are from the dyson sphere and the structure containing these were possibly made out of silicate we could try to consider hybrid materials aswell as silicate, mayhaps our greater sisters can help in a way?

Later on I travelled around in the old Piper, to aquire the from you suggested metals and alloys and delivered them to Sedona Station, I will await for your reply dear sister, I hope the amount of delivered ressources is sufficient.

Visual files of the deliveriy proof will be attached below...

Apologies that my expertise with this matter is probably not helpful but the material seems very arcane too me.

Best Regards,

Sister Eidothea

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED.

[Image: xLp6PPE.gif]

INCOMING MESSAGE

To: Eidothea
Source: Research ship Prometheus, Baffin

The Powercore repair

Good morning little Sister.

So see, we could make use of hybrided material to try and gain control over its breakdown but the issue would be that it might be readable if someone with appropriate equipment scans your ship. However, if we are not able to gain control over this we may have to come back to this idea.

Now those materials that you brought me are more than enough. We make sure to pick them up with our research ship and start to work on the stabalization chamber. You will hear from me in the next two or maybe three days about the progress. Then we may have to meet at the location you stored the material to run the first tests.

Cortana Clark
The Architect