Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: DHC and the Government of Rheinland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guten Tag meine Damen und Herren / Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen,

I noticed that there is an issue with the Aluminium ore market which I want to adresse to you and furthermore want to explain my intentions.

Background story: I am a Freelancer flying in the systems of Rheinland to enjoy the beautiful landscapes and to buy aluminium ore. I sell this a lot since it makes a good amount of profit. I noticed that there are three stations

1. "Swift's Mining Co.1" Affiliated with DHC buys Aluminium ore for 3k and sells for 3k Credits.
2. "Miningfactory Neuss" Affiliated with DHC buys Aluminium ore for xk and sometimes sells for xk + Credits.
3. "Soul Shipping & Co" Affiliated with Imperial Shipping buys Aluminium ore for 2500k and sometimes sells for 3500k + Credits.

who sometimes sell Aluminium ore and sometimes don't. The stations 1 and 2 are decreasing and noone took care of them for a decend amount of time. I myself rendered first aid to 1 since it is in my opinion the one who is making a fair market.

While flying I noticed that a lot of transports had aluminium ore delivered from Station 1 and 2 to station 3.

Why is this important?

Station 3 has no right to mine the ore but they basically took over the market by buying every ore in the system and make a lot of money doing so or keep the ore for themselves. Freelancers like me won't stand a chance to be part in trading this way and the high demand keeps them a monopole in Aluminium ore this way.

Issues:

1. Rheinland is unattractive for trading aluminium ore to outer systems.
2. Fair market is gone since the hard working folks will get ripped off by a significant amount of Credits.
3. Station 3 basically has the right to the market and no other miner nore hauler can compete.

My attemts:

I asked the owner of Station 3 on why he buys aluminium ore from all stations and sells them higher. He says he has to make up for the station supplying and that he can raise the price how he wants to. So basically I did answer that he can of course do what he wants. I just wanted to mention that this way they have a monopole and the hard working miners and haulers are treated unfair.

I asked the owner of station 1 if he is interested to sell the station since he is not maintaining it anymore. No response.

I did ask the Government of Rheinland for permission to maintain a fairtrade station as Freelancer - got denied. Due to the laws which I have to respect.

Options:

A. Everything stays the way it is and the Government of Rheinland accepts that Imperial Shipping is kind of doing predatory actions in the space of Rheinland (keeping a monopole and all ore for themselves).

B. The Government restricts a certain price to buy and sell Aluminium ore in the controlled territory. That the market stays for everyone equal and fair. Hard labor is getting payed equally.

C. The Government prohibits the buying ans selling of Aluminium ore to all bases except the bases belonging to DHC.

D. Allowing a small project to make a fair market for all registrated members which will make a fair market to all who want to be registrated and ensuring that the interest of foreign traders is there.

E. A variable option to leave open.

Those options are in my opinion the only options there are. I see it as a grey area for Imperial Shipping but in favor to them and not to the Rheinland Government or other groups and factions.

I thank you for your time to mention this issue. I am open for any critisism and for a friendly discussion if needed.

Sincerely
Jon Winterspring
[[ OPEN TRANSMISSION START ]]

I´m the owner of Miningfactory Neuss and i have noticed the fact with the "Soul Shipping & Co" Base and the other base.

I can happily offer you a fair price to buy and sell aluminum ore on my base, but the standard price is 3000 credits to buy and sell.

At the moment I don't have that much time for the base and would be happy if you could supply the base with food or repair materials, in exchange you would get the piece of aluminum ore for 250 credits cheaper,but of course it also depends on what is delivered..

I hope that you will consider the offer and look forward to an answer from you.

[[ OPEN TRANSMISSION END ]]
Greetings Kolkan.

As Freelancer I reviewed your offer and I noticed your base, but we as Freelancers would like to stay independent and want our own base within the Frankfurt system. I highly doubt that the corruption of the Rheinland Government and those Imperial shipping sides will ever change. We can only hope for this change.

I wish you all the best with your base and thank you for the offer.

Sincerely,
Jon Winterspring