Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Gallic Union || From: Ile de France Shipping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.....connecting /
.....password_required: ############/
..... sender: Fernand Dimont /
.....uploading_transmission /

[Image: U1EfBAJ.png]
[Image: al9wmeP.png]

Mesdames et Messieurs of the Union

It is my pleasure to meet you Monsieur, I am Fernand Dimont - newly elected Directeur Général of Ile De France shipping. For many years this company has been number one in the shipping business in Gallia. However, despite all our efforts, the war against Kusari struck a heavy blow to our profits. The company began declining during the war. You're also aware that the IDF lost its two major Shipping platforms, not to mention the borders being closed as they're right now.

I believe that with your help, Ile de France Shipping will be able restore its full power. Therefore I come before you with a few propositions.

- The Gallic Union will grant Ile de France Shipping an exclusive contract on Food shipping.
Ile de France will be responsible for all Food Shipments in Gallia - both import and internal trade. The food transportation from Planet Orleans to Planet Metz will be the top priority. The import of a different type of food will be further discussed. I dare say that Rheinland would be a viable choice when it comes to food import, once the Cologne corridor is free of Hessian activity.

The contract will be worth 6.000.000.000 GF. This figure will cover all the expenses, from fuel, insurance to the overall cargo worth.

This would be beneficial for both The Union and IDF as it has been proven many times that our company is more than capable of completing such tasks. Until the Cologne situation is resolved, Orleans will be the main source of food for Metz.

With our borders being closed, the Gallic tourism can and should be prioritized. The citizens of Gallia need a distraction from their everyday problems. What better way than entertainment? The IDF owned Bouvet Space Entertainment hasn't been appreciated enough mainly because of all the wars that Gallia was a part of. Now that we're no longer at war with anyone, I believe it is time for Bouvet to rise to the top once more. Companies like OS&C shouldn't be prioritized over Gallic corporations, they shouldn't be allowed to exploit Gallic space so freely. Gallic money should be spent in Gallia.

That is why I am suggesting the following:

- The Orbital Spa & Cruise to be heavily taxed by the Union.
- The Union will approve Bouvet S.E. a non-returnable loan of 1.000.000.000 GFs for the purpose of restoration. IDF|Lys
- The ownership of Cannes Resort Station will be transferred to Bouvet Space Entertainment i.e. Ile de France Shipping to serve as its HQ.

Let's face it, Sirian companies such as OSC and Interspace Commerce have no place in Gallia and if they wish to conduct their business here then they should be ready to pay for such pleasure. The non-returnable loan as well as the full ownership of Cannes Resort Station will help Bouvet by a large margin. This could be a massive step towards a better and happier Gallia we all seek.

[Image: nEE852O.png]

.....disconnecting /

[Image: sgPIkRy.png]

The Gallic Union
Ministère de l'Intérieur

Monsieur Fernand Dimont

Bonjour, we would first like to congratulations you on your promotion to Directeur Général of Ile De France shipping.

As your are well aware, the situation on Metz is a problem and has drawn the attention of the Seigneurs; they have implemented a long-term plan to deal with the food shortages on the planet. However, in the meantime it is paramount that food is delivered to the planet. As such, the Gallic Union is planning on releasing an open contract for Gallic Corporations with the intent on supplying Metz with the food it needs. We would encourage Ile De France shipping to take full advantage of this contract once it is released.

As to your other requests.

We cannot comment at this time about the nature of Orbital Spa & Cruise or Interspace Commerce.

The Gallic Union unfortunately do not have the resources to invest heavily into Bouvet Space Entertainment, as such we will not be able to give you the grant you are asking for.

The Seigneurs are open to the possibility of selling Cannes Resort Station to IDF Shipping, more details will be sent to you once an official decision has been made.

Cordialement,

Ministère de l'Intérieur