Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: FLG / Fom: TAZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From: Gypsie Skripto, Arch-Hermit of Baffin and Temporary Autonomous Zoners Ambassador
To: Lionel Boucher, Front de Libération de Gallia
Encryption: Logistic

[Image: 4HM3ya9.gif]

Kallisti Lionel!

We haven't met each other, but we talked over your support of the 3rd Chao Rally. The name's Gypsie Skripto, Ambassador for the Temporary Autonomous Zoners.

I write to you with a heavy heart today, because terrible events not seen in years took place in Baffin. We were minding our own business (I was actually peeling a banana), when some RNS-Courageux Gallic Gunboat showed up with the delusion of claiming the system for some King in exile.

I really had to think this one over since now that our former neighbours and allies, The Council, are no longer a revolutionary force and have declared for a dictatorship, we have no real ties with non-house Gallic enemies, but those that bond us with the Maquis.

Back when Rousillion and Baffin were connected, our people forged a lasting friendship, a vow that I am here to renew. We would like to propose a mutual defense pact. That would mean that your people would be allowed to mantain a strike force in Baffin and attack Royalists in the system, overriding the No Fire Zone.

This is an exception we do not hand out lightly. Let it be a token of friendship between TAZ and FLG.

23's,

[Image: qbNK5ZX.png]
TAZ Ambassador

[Image: 2XeAWnv.png]

[Image: FoBEUIi.png]
[Image: 8G6w5hp.png]

To:Gypsie Skripto, Arch-Hermit of Baffin and Temporary Autonomous Zoners Ambassador
Subject:Protection

Bonjour!
I must say our propaganda arm very much enjoyed your race!

You seem very well informed about our affairs! You will be I hope glad to know many ex-Council women and men have denounced The Union and The Council's treatcherous leaders and now fight side by side with us under the Maquis banner. Those with honor that is.

When it comes to the little Royalist splinter cells I will level with you - The Front does not take them seriously. We blow them up when some of their scattered units appear in Roussillon, but they seem to be too deranged to be able to run a bath, yet alone any sort of concerted military effort. The Union are our real enemies with actual power, and they are who we focus on. So I unfortunately have to decline your offer to station a permanent and organized garrison in Baffin.

Having said that, The Front has many "old school" core Maquisards. These men and women can be, let's face it, gloriously erratic and they enjoy nothing more than hunting stray Royalist pray for sport. Some would put me into this group as well but I do have other more organized duties to attend to these days to be able to indulge fully.

Rest assured that when I tell them they have some stray isolated Royalists to brutalise (and worse) in your system you can count on their frequent visits, and on their behalf I very much appreciate you waiving your No Fire Zone policy. Don't be alarmed as these are some of our most...enthusiastic...people that can be rough around the edges, but if you knew the Maquis kind all those years back when we were just Council's attack dogs you should not be surpised.

We can talk about further cooperation down the line - The Council's treatchery left us to build our logistics more or less from the ground up, and we are forced to rely on third parties for supplies and materials - but we can talk about that later on if our people enjoy hunting the Royalist stragglers by your side.

Terminer l'émission,
Lionel Boucher
[Image: 2XeAWnv.png]
[Image: FoBEUIi.png]

[Image: e7e07cc5324e317b39bc9d9512bc41c1.png]
From: Gypsie Skripto, Arch-Hermit of Baffin and Temporary Autonomous Zoners Ambassador
To: Lionel Boucher, Front de Libération de Gallia
Encryption: Logistic

[Image: 4HM3ya9.gif]

Kallisti Lionel!

Regarding the intelligence on the Taus that I juggle, it is my job to know. Still... sometimes I don't, and things like this happen. I would have never thought that Royalists would even bother coming all the way up here, cornered an resourceless as they are.

Regarding future colaboration, sure, send your PTSD veterans to Baffin. Rest assured, they will be the sanest here anyways. It'll be like a Curacao holiday to them. Do they fly under any particular T.A.G. flag? In any case, remind them that it's Royalists the NFZ is lifted for. If they observe this restriction, I'm sure we'll get along just fine.

There's a void of power in the Taus in this post-war theatre. I wish to work together to make freedom prevail. If there's anything our people can do to help yours, pick up the phone, will ya?

23's,

[Image: qbNK5ZX.png]
TAZ Ambassador