Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LIberty Government and all respective Law Agencies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Rb5YLkD.png]
[Image: Rb5YLkD.png]
46TH Fleet
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

[Image: kBZOiUg.jpg]

::::==::::==:::: Open Comm File ::::==::::==::::

Encryption Priority : HIGH

46th High Command ID :Fleet Admiral James Creed

Topic of Communication : Illegal Installation in New York

Recipient of communication : Liberty Government and all Law Agencies

To all concerned,

I am James Horatio Creed Acting Fleet Admiral for the 46th Fleet,

I would like to bring to your attention an installation that we have found, after an anonymous tip off that there was such an installation within the realms of Liberty.

During a search for this Installation we have established exactly where it is and I would like to share with you the evidence we have gathered on this.
Initially one of our Recoil Officers and Ensign Martin Kemp-Smith located the instalaation after a very long search of Texas and New York.

Below is the evidence we have and we have also established that this Installation will not let any Law Enforcement dock there.

As you can see the installation is accessable from the area that 46th|LNS-Bounty was located and should be within reach of Capital vessels to be able to dismantle this Installation.

I hope this information is acceptable to you all and we can hopefully assist in any way we can regarding the destruction of this base in the future.

James Horatio Creed

Liberty Navy 46thFleet
Acting Fleet Admiral

::::==::::==::::Terminate Comm File::::==::::==::::

[Image: kE0kwXn.png]

[Image: P9AnuNd.png]
Incoming Transmission
Liberty Navy, 1st Fleet
Captain Jeremiah Sawyer

Mr. Creed

This particular installation is in fact not registered, though its location made that much obvious.

The First Fleet will wait for the representatives of the Government to first contact the station's owners, once they greenlight the operation, we'll try to redirect a few warships to help deal with the installation, however we can't promise anything yet, although judging by the hull integrity readings provided by your footage, the potential demolition of that station shouldn't take much effort.

That'd be all for now.

Jeremiah Sawyer
Captain, 1FLT
Liberty Navy

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.