Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Pepe Ladron | From: Samuel Collins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: leaf-icon-vector-13.jpg]

...E N C R Y P T E D   F I L E   L O A D E D ...

- Incoming Transmission -

[Image: fXcfyHO.jpg]
"Prof." Samuel Collins
Friendship between us and our people

Respected Elder Pepe Ladron,

I see that our organisation doesn't have the former reputation we had with the Corsair Empire but still, I consider the Corsairs the friend of Gaia.
Yesterday I paid a visit to your great nation in hope of getting docking permission on one of your shipyards after Rebirth's shield capacitor malfunctioned.
I was most surprised about the very respectful and friendly behaviour of the two warships' captains I met so I hope not only the Taurus branch of the Empire maintains this attitude towards Gaia.

We still have common foes in the form of various megacorporations and lawful authorities of Bretonia.
This is why I'm reaching out to you and respectfully ask for a formal alliance between me and the Empire for more cooperation - be it military, economical or social - in the future.
I can't speak in the name of all Gaians but I hope if others see your good intentions they will stand with you as well.

Regards, Samuel Collins

...E N C R Y P T E D   F I L E   T E R M I N A T E D...

|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| Transmission incoming |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|

[Image: oD5XYve.png]
[Image: Kyl3YV1.png][Image: kmwLcwp.gif][Image: vFtzjqP.png]
[Image: xjoLqww.png]

Carrier ID: Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron | Carrier: Imperial diplomacy channel | Description: Gaian warships

Gaian warships

Buenos dias, senor Collins. *serious*

What exactly brings you to Crete in your Gaian cruiser?

You did alright by our Imperial laws. You can find them HERE in case you are interested in deeper understanding. Chapter V is about your case, senor professor. But I still wonder what mission makes you come with all the cannons to the system where our wives and children live. Who issued that mision to you? Why weren't Elders informed about it in advance?

*he ended this call by strong press of his hairy macho hand.*

[Image: y5XXR2k.png]

|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| No Carrier at all |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|

[Image: leaf-icon-vector-13.jpg]

...E N C R Y P T E D   F I L E   L O A D E D ...

- Incoming Transmission -

[Image: fXcfyHO.jpg]
"Prof." Samuel Collins
Friendship between us and our people

Respected Elder Pepe Ladron,

I'm sorry about bringing an unauthorized warship into your territory but you can imagine I wouldn't do such a thing if I'm not in need of urgent help. If I wasn't exact enough I was offering a personal alliance because your people helped me in time of need. As your stations were close when the shield capacitors went trash I had to proceed.

Keep in mind if I would like to bring an instrument of destruction to your home I wouldn't bring a malfunctioning and such poorly armoured one.
Also, I paid attention not to bring my ship too close to Crete as I know you don't like neutral warships close to inhabited areas.
We value life and peace but that can only be achieved by harmony with nature and our friends.
You asked about my mission... My missions are mainly about scouting the activities of Bretonian corporations and map their movements.

The reason for piloting a destroyer is that the strike crafts and fighters of Gaia aren't perfectly suitable for long-range missions and engagements against highly equipped Bretonian forces.

But back to the point... I'm just offering mine and my crew's friendship to the Corsairs for helping out in a time of need. The fact that I'm having a medical degree and I'm able to heal various wounds and illnesses is also a good point in my opinion. This knowledge can help your people as well.

But really... I promise this warship incident won't happen again but you should understand why I had to enter your territory.

Regards, Samuel Collins

...E N C R Y P T E D   F I L E   T E R M I N A T E D...

|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| Transmission incoming |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|

[Image: oD5XYve.png]
[Image: Kyl3YV1.png][Image: kmwLcwp.gif][Image: vFtzjqP.png]
[Image: xjoLqww.png]

Carrier ID: Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron | Carrier: Imperial diplomacy channel | Description: Gaian warships

Gaian warships

Ok, senor Collins. *serious*

You have a clearance to dock at Tripoli. Your failed systems will be repaired there and we will even check ones that look like working. Your warship obviously suffers from bad maintenance and we can't let you go before being sure your weapons will not start firing accidentally.

This doesn't mean we trust you. I mean... What normal person "would like to bring an instrument of destruction to our home"? Checking your ship's logs will show us why didn't you emergency dock to Casablanca, or Leon, or Cadiz, or... Ummm... I hope I won't find something on your Omega-55 map. Something you shouldn't know about.

Luckily, there is a way to prove your affiliation after we let you leave. Bring me the head of el businessman Alan Walcott, or any other head from his family. After that we can talk about having a permanent clearance for "Rebirth" to Gamma maintenance assets. I might even let you do research in Knossos orbit, senor professor. Very nice things can be found there, if you get what I mean.

*he ended this call by strong press of his hairy macho hand.*

[Image: y5XXR2k.png]

|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| No Carrier at all |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|