Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: OS&C Bean Counters | FROM: Jonathan.Seabourne23@LibertyOnline.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Flag-liberty.png]

☆ From: Jonathan.Seabourne23@libertyonline.com

☆ To: Orbital Spa and Cruise Accounting

☆ Subject: We Good?

Dear Orbital Accounting,

Hello, it's been a while! Maybe too long or not enough, but definitely SOME time has passed (I think? dimensions are tricky for me nowadays). In any event, a little grapevine told me through the birdie that there is some confusion over the legality of my procurement of the Widdershins from Curacao, which has me concerned. Most notably that I could have been using the verb "commandeer" in casual conversation without undue braggadocio, which is good because you know they're rationing that stuff nowadays. I hope to clear the air with a letter.

First, I want you to know that the ships is fine. I've been very busy putting in the scratches that she had when I bought her. If you don't believe me, I've included some photographic evidence along with some assorted thoughts on the matter, which seem to be the only variety I have nowadays. Better than the shelled and unsalted thoughts I previously had. I think (therefore I am?).

Second, I gave you many numbers when I first took the Widdershins, but they don't seem to have made you very happy in the long run. This saddens me. What follows are many other numbers that I hope make you just as happy as the number 72,000,088 did when I first got her. I've been trying to get rid of all the old numbers that don't have fives in them since anything important won't be needing their services and they're just taking up space in the attic. I'm not using them, I hope they bring you luck:

3,111,213 (Careful, this one bites)

Best of luck with the rest of the beans. If they're anything like my peaches, you have quite the task ahead of you.

Sincerely,
Jonathan (Titles???)

Terms and Conditions Apply, See Site for Details