Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Lane Hackers | From: Starflier Base
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Connection Established ██
Transmission Opens ██
Civilian Level Alpha ██
[Image: starfliers_logo.png]
Leon, Starfliers ██
Lane Hackers ██

My name is Leon, and I run a hyperspacial business out of the Kepler System. I was contemplating sending out a communication to one of the feared groups in Liberty, but it seems I'm in need to request details on some technology that you might use. Communication devices and encryption protocols is mostly what I am after. My vessel, the NX-01, and our operations base has extremely limited civilian communication hardware. Was wondering if perhaps I could gain schematics or any spare pieces of hardware and code to enhance and better encrypt any of my own transmissions.

Also, if you utilise any computer storage and servers on board your stations, I'd like to know what hardware spec you use, or if there is anything similar. If you are able to assist in these areas, I would appreciate it. I run a very small business, so any help to better protect my chats and calls with other groups, and the safety and security of my databanks is very important to me.

Godspeed, Hackers.

21.05.828 ██
Transmission Closes ██
Connection Terminates ██
Transmission Opens ██
Civilian Level Alpha ██
Leon, Starfliers ██
Lane Hackers ██

RESENDING AUDIO-ONLY TRANSMISSION

03.06.828 ██
Transmission Closes ██
Connection Terminates ██
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Glass.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 143d.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 14d.png][Image: 20d.png][Image: 30d.png][Image: 40d.png]

Good day.

We have encryption technology available in several formats. We retail ciphers, as well as more customisable programs through our sales of software available at neutral and unlawful locations near you, all at very reasonable prices.

We also provide scanner technology like the Minified Spyglass Scanner at our own locations, which customer service representatives will be able to disclose at affiliate locations pending appropriate checks. Please ensure that you do not threaten customer service representatives or your client services access may be terminated. These scanners come bundled with similarly long-range communication technology which, when combined with our encryption and communication technology provide the ultimate in convenience, security and usability.

Internal technology of any kind, in use or development is strictly classified. Now, ordinarily we don't allow customers to see this technology, and of course today will be no exception.

You may direct further queries or threats to our local customer service representatives. If your matter regards larger scale or ongoing purchases, we look forward to hearing from you.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
Transmission Opens ██
Civilian Level Alpha ██
Leon, Starfliers ██
Glass, Lane Hackers ██

This is good news! I figured if I took the lawful route with this request, I could be waiting a while for a response. So I'm happy to hear that you are willing to sell to us.
Starflier Base is in dire need of a systems overhaul, and if you say that your hardware and software provide an ultimate experience, then we are in business.
I have one more inquiry about your equipment and programs before I sent out a ship to acquire them.
  • Can these Spyglass Scanners be retrofitted to work with Modular Base transmission equipment?
  • Across the two ships we operate and Starflier Base, having identical hardware would help to have a secure network.
  • How much would the following items be?
  • Spyglass Network Scanner x3
  • Transmission and Server Encryption Cipher x10

Godspeed, Hackers.

04.06.828 ██
Transmission Closes ██
Connection Terminates ██
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Glass.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 143d.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 14d.png][Image: 20d.png][Image: 30d.png][Image: 40d.png]

Hello.

If our scanner equipment can be mounted to ships, it can certainly be mounted to bases with larger power sources. However, larger arrays of our scanners are recommended for appropriate coverage of a stationary installation.

We can provide ten unique ciphers for a very reasonable twenty million credits. I don't know what kind of scanner you are referencing however; I cannot say I have heard of it. We do however manufacture and sell Minified Spyglass Scanners for 250 million credits per module, plus shipping and handling, installation not included.

Thank you for your interest in our products and we look forward to hearing you. Apologies, I mean hearing from you.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
Transmission Opens ██
Civilian Level Alpha ██
Leon, Starfliers ██
Glass, Lane Hackers ██

Minified Spyglass Scanners?

A moment of silence takes place as Leon reads through the transcript of your previous transmission

Ah, it seems for a second or so the transmission got scrambled. Maybe one of those Dark Matter lightning strikes hit my Station as your last message was being received. My apologies, Hackers. So, around 750m for three of your scanners. Two go to our vessels and the one replaces our station's single-array spike. Once we have the funds for these scanners, we will come around to the Galileo System and pick them up. After that, we shall re-evaluate our use of your ciphers.

Godspeed, Hackers.

05.06.828 ██
Transmission Closes ██
Connection Terminates ██