Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BMF, From: "JJ", Delta 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Shinzo-Transmission.gif]
[Image: Stormhawk-Logo.png]
[Image: 38de748df619c565ed03bd43b9ad8d30.png]

- ENCRYPTION »» Class 6

- RECIPIENT »» BMF
- SENDER »» "JJ", Stormhawk
- LOCATION »» Kepler
- SUBJECT »» Power Modifications

Greetings to BMF.

You can call me “JJ”. I help to lead a team of scientists and combat personnel in both taking action against the Nomads and also conducting research on their activities and technology. We hail mainly from the Zoners but also have a wide array of other personnel that work with us.

Recently we obtained some newer equipment on our main vessel, the Stormhawk. In response to the upgraded and more exotic items on our ship, we have been needing increased power distribution among the many subsystems. Designs from our shipyard show little room for improvement but a more detailed look at our power systems could be in order. My engineers on-board have some working theories on how to slightly boost our output and efficiency. So far we have not been able to put most of them in to practice due to the workload by our construction facilities in the Omicrons, the only real place where such things can be done for us.

We also came into ownership of a moderate quantity of Thorium MOX, and have been experimenting with apply that in different ways for our uses on-board. We are quite aware of it's use in massive power-plants but have limited knowledge in how to apply it. We would be able to provide some of this to you if needed.

We know of the successes that BMF has had along with BMM to build and maintain complex systems to do with stations and equipment on starships. I would like to inquire about the possibility of a team of your people to take some time to examine our internal reactor and auxiliary power generation systems to see if improvements can be made. We would be able to compensate BMF substantially for their services to us. I'm sure we could come to agreement.

Let me know of any questions you may have,

“JJ”

TRANSMISSION ENDS

[Image: 264px-BMF_Logo.png]

05th of June, 828 A.S.

[Image: BMF-Banner.png]

» Sender - Steve Malmsteen
» Recipient - JJ , StormHawk
» Location - New London, Isle of Skye

Greetings Mr. JJ

It is me Steve Malmsteen, The Bretonia Mining & Fabrication vice president. It is a pleasure to have a conversation with your respected group of scientists. I hope that everything within your group business is going safe and sound. I understand that working within the nomad space or any other system that includes those aliens around, is a very dangerous business so we appreciate your hard work obtaining such important information and equipment from there.

Concerning the examination of your auxiliary power generators' system and the internal core, We are willing to receive your vessel at our top-secret scientific lab at the BMF Libourne station. We can provide you with the location via a private information system for safety. The installation can provide all the examinations that you require and can receive the equipment that you can provide for our corporation scientists. Thank you for choosing BMF for your high technology business and time.

Have a good day Mr. JJ

Steve Malmsteen
Vice President of BMF
Bretonia Mining & Fabrication

End of Transmission

- ENCRYPTION »» Class 6

- RECIPIENT »» Steve Malmsteen, BMF
- LOCATION »» Omicron Theta

Hello Mr. Malmsteen

Thank you for getting back to us. I really appreciate your team being able to help us out. The Stormhawk has recently finished another assignment and has some free time to undergo such inspections and adjustments. Please send us the information of your Libourne base location so we may begin our transaction. I look forward to meeting your team.

Thank you again for your time.

“JJ”

TRANSMISSION ENDS

13th of June, 828 A.S.

Greetings Mr. JJ

It is me, Steve Malmsteen, one more time, and I are here to transfer to you, the location and the time for the meeting at the Libourne Station. I sent the information to the dark sky of your neural network due to the secrecy of the location of this installation. We would like you to abide by all the procedures of security checks from our team. Thank you for trusting BMF for your power modifications and see you there Mr. JJ safe and sound.

Have a good day Mr. JJ

Steve Malmsteen
Vice President of BMF

End of Transmission

- ENCRYPTION »» Class 6

- LOCATION »» Edinburgh

Hello again Sir.

My ship was held up the last several days in another operation but we are now free and open to begin our service with BMF. The Stormhawk has arrived at your installation in Edinburgh, we made sure that no others attempted to follow us while en-route to it. My engineering team is eager to begin working with your group to make any enhancements possible.

[Image: BMF-power-upgrade.png]

I have high hopes for us here and I am sure we can all figure out a solution to our request. The ship has been set up to moor at the base and I have noticed that your people are quite professional so far. I look forward to the results of the initial examination.

“JJ”

TRANSMISSION ENDS

24th of June, 828 A.S.

Greetings Mr. JJ

It is me, Steve Malmsteen, one more time. It is always great to find you safe and sound. I would like to inform you that your vessel has entered the examination hangar and now being scanned. The primary results showed some instability in the power systems which we cannot figure the reason for it yet, because scanning power cores requires at least 24 hours of continuous monitoring of your entire power system. Your vessel is one of the largest around so it will take some time.

The noticed bugs and errors will be corrected and your ship computer system will be reverted back to its normal state so do not worry sir. We are working as fast as we can to establish the full report for the vessel's health state and we will inform you once we get more information about what exactly is happening with your engine and power cores. The screen shown below explains the scanning process which is happening as we speak. This is to just make you feel comfortable and help you understand the size of this analysis operation.

[Image: Storm-Hawk.png]

The fuel department did a primary check and they gave me a primary draft for the first report. The draft confirms the ability to use Thorium MOX as a primary fuel for this vessel but it will require some alterations and changes to the engine combustion tanks and the fuel injection areas. We are not sure if there will be more changes needed but the examination result will show everything once it is finished with the scanning.

I would like to inform you that there are some expenses required from your side, so we would like to request 75,000,000 credits to be transferred directly to BMF|-Erebor as soon as possible and this is probably the most of what you will pay for this check. The coming expenses will not exceed the 10,000,000 credits for sure. We will wait for your reply and thank you for choosing BMF expertise for your vessel safety and quality performance.

Have a good evening Mr. JJ

Steve Malmsteen
Vice President of BMF

End of Transmission

- ENCRYPTION »» Class 6

- LOCATION »» Edinburgh

Hello again Mr. Malmsteen.

It has been a pleasure so far to meet your crew here on Libourne. The engineering team you have here is top notch and I am impressed with what has been happening so far. Our power array has held up over time but we have not had much time to stop by a dry-dock since our initial launch last year. This also comes at a time when our mission may be ramping up in such a way that will require it to be pushed near it's limits quite often. I am hoping that any modifications made can help in that regard.

My chief engineer known as Waxford will be taking point in watching over any adjustments done to our systems so that he can be made aware of changes as they happen.

First off, one of the main things that I would like to point out is that earlier in the year we had a prototype sensor array installed in our vessel by a Zoner group known as the Phoenix. They helped us to adapt our systems to make it function as it uses a different power conversion method than normal sensor systems and due to that, cannot be always active. This is one of the primary items we want help with, a way to assist in keeping this sensor array online at all times as it will help us greatly in our mission. Normally we need to disable some other subsystems such as the Engines in order to fully activate it and make best use. Of course, any improved power output and management along with this would also be quite useful as well to us.

We acquired a load of Thorium MOX from another source as a means to experiment with, in a effort to upgrade our power systems, but so far, without having easy use of a dry-dock, have been unable to make much success as of yet. In addition, we also did capture some potentially useful Nomad power-generating technology which our scientists have made inroads on understanding them. My engineering team believes that the use of such items could help our systems out greatly if adapted properly. With having a proper place to make a refit, and combining our technical efforts, a merging of technology could possibly be done here. If working with Nomad technology interests you, I will have my lead scientist forward such data to a secure storage bank at your request.

Another request I would have as well, please inform your team that BMF personnel are permitted overall access to most of the ship, with the exception being the forward section on Deck 4. That is a guarded high security zone that houses hazardous items. It will not be possible for any BMF employees to access that zone or make a in-depth scan of it. Any additional data you need on that area as to power configuration and physical nature has been sent to your team already.

The Payment of 75 Million credits has been transferred to the account requested.
[Image: givecash-to-BMF-erebor.png]

Once again, I would like to thank you greatly for helping us here, I imagine we will find some success with so many smart people around us.

Talk to you soon and take care,

“JJ”

TRANSMISSION ENDS

26th of June, 828 A.S.

Greetings Mr. JJ

I understood completely your last transmission but our team here is deeply worried about something. The section on your ship, that you requested no BMF personnel to enter there. You said that it contains hazardous materials and since our board members heard that... they are concerned about the safety of our crew and the station! .. So you have to confirm for me very accurately that this section and what it contains is not putting our installation in danger from any perspective. Forgive me, but you should have told us about that before docking to the examination hangar.

Concerning the power core and the Thorium usage issues. We understand that you need higher engine capacity and power core which will allow you to go through what you go through 2 more times without the need to find a dry dock for maintenance. We will work on that perspective and will achieve good results soon. The Phoenix sensor array is definitely a unique piece of fin technology, and our team is analyzing the possibility of compiling it in a different way which might enable what you want to happen by the use of Thorium MOX. It is a very sophisticated operation or actually, series of operations and it will take some time

[Image: ValidCompleteKomododragon-size_restricted.gif]

• Compiling sensor arrays
  • Analyizing Thorium MOX
  • Enhancing Power Core
  • Process Status: 73%

Yes indeed we are interested and you can tell your lead scientist to forward such data to our secure tanks/storages at any time. We are ready to receive the Thorium MOX and the Nomad power cell as soon as possible. We have met the nomad technology before and we have a deep department for the research and development of these items. Let us know when you could be available so one of the employees will meet you to arrange the delivery of those items.

We appreciate your fast money transfer, and our financial secretary confirmed for me the successful transfer of 75,000,000 credits. We thank you for that and will inform you with more information once we meet to receive the Thorium MOX and the Power cell.

Steve Malmsteen
Vice President of BMF

End of Transmission

- ENCRYPTION »» Class 6

- LOCATION »» Edinburgh

Hello there

Thank you for getting back to me swiftly.

First off, let me assure you that the hazardous items in question are mainly alien items that are not a threat to your crew here as they are held in highly secure containment cells that are designed to keep them safe. The team assigned to them is also well trained in handling them. We have had no incidents as of yet. I understand your concerns but we did not see them to be a issue.

It seems things are coming together in the direction we need, so this is very good for us. Your team here has been very knowledgeable of what we need so this has helped to streamline operations greatly.

Earlier today I received confirmation of the transferring of both the Thorium MOX and Nomad Fuelcell that was handed over. In addition, the relevant data to it's expected usage in our system as well as other information on adapting Nomad technology to our ships has been transmitted over to your databanks for review. I am sure you will find this quite intriguing.

I look forward to the results of the upgrades coming up.
Take care sir and talk to you soon.
“JJ”

TRANSMISSION ENDS

29th of June, 828 A.S.

Greetings Mr. JJ

We are feeling much better now, so thank you for the information concerning the locked area. We are always concerned about our crew's safety so forgive us. The integration of Thorim Mox has been completed and we succeeded in mounting the units responsible for combusting the Thorium Mox successfully. We finished mounting the sensor arrays, and our chief engineer did some examinations himself on the efficiency of the sensors. The efficiency is 100% according to our calculations. We had to edit the power core and enhance the general power system supplying the engine.

We mounted the fuel cell successfully, and we noticed that the span-life time of this fuel cell is enormous. I mean that the rate of decay is slow so this fuel cell shall live efficiently for a long time which could reach years of high-quality service. By those edits being done. then the requested modifications are all done and we hope that you will be satisfied. I will wait for your reply and thank you again for choosing BMF for your special ship edits and upgrades.

[Image: realbridge_trajectory03_v004.gif]

• Sensor array 100%
  • Thorium Mox 100%
  • Fuel Cell 100%
  • Power Core 100%
  • Process Status: 100%

Shall you accept the modifications done, then a sum of 10.000.000 credits should be wired to the BMF|-Erebor, which is the second and final payment for this modifications process. If you are not satisfied with the edits, then please do not send the remaining 10 million, and let's discuss what else should be added or modified. We are always glad to work with Zoners organizations and individuals so thank you for your business.

Steve Malmsteen
Vice President of BMF

End of Transmission

Pages: 1 2