Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: diplomacy in liberty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know story about that liberty rheinland war.
I will discuss trading route (wich includes transporting Ageira tradelane parts & military
vehicles from/to liberty). Sorry for bad english, but i will explain what i will know:
I was chatting with LN & he said that holding vehicles isnt prohibited in liberty.
Yes- there ar war, but there int reason dont allow fly with vehicles in liberty space, because
liberty dont produce them. Trading Ageira lane parts- not allowed. Hmm maybe that because ageira
sayd that they have manufactured them... But lets talk now about vehicles- there are navy screens:

[Image: screen4gyc.th.jpg]

[Image: screen5s.th.jpg]

& today i was meeting that Maggard (LPI). There are screens:

[Image: screen11.th.jpg]

[Image: screen12.th.jpg]

For now im a zoner(guard tagged) in whale.. One day i was seeing text in NB (dont remember who has said it) - that Liberty corporations are not welcome in rheinland. Also that including all 3 shipping companies too, right?
So.. there is war. What can u suggest me? If LN is right, then sorry Maggard- you have bad roleplay. Anyway how can it be, that LN says one & LPI other variant?
If Liberty will in future declare vehicles as contraband- i will start thinking of changing factions. Example- a rheinland pilot, who will not let in noone of lyberty corporations in rheinland.
".. sorry ageira, interspace & universal traders- this is rheinland guard. Sorry but you re not welcome in rheinland space.. Take your cargo, turn around & fly back to Liberty, because there is war..." Did it sounds good?
I AM ZONER for now at least & I DONT CARE, THAT RHEINLAND IS AT WAR WITH LIBERTY.
& yes... interesting, but i newer have problems with Rheinland military & other rheinland (&kusari) house police. & i can tell one more thing- i know, that there are other neutral players too, that hate your liberty politic from day to day more & more...
' Wrote:I know story about that liberty rheinland war.
I will discuss trading route (wich includes transporting Ageira tradelane parts & military
vehicles from/to liberty). Sorry for bad english, but i will explain what i will know:
I was chatting with LN & he said that holding vehicles isnt prohibited in liberty.
Yes- there ar war, but there int reason dont allow fly with vehicles in liberty space, because
liberty dont produce them. Trading Ageira lane parts- not allowed. Hmm maybe that because ageira
sayd that they have manufactured them... But lets talk now about vehicles- there are navy screens:

[Image: screen4gyc.th.jpg]

[Image: screen5s.th.jpg]

& today i was meeting that Maggard (LPI). There are screens:

[Image: screen11.th.jpg]

[Image: screen12.th.jpg]

For now im a zoner(guard tagged) in whale.. One day i was seeing text in NB (dont remember who has said it) - that Liberty corporations are not welcome in rheinland. Also that including all 3 shipping companies too, right?
So.. there is war. What can u suggest me? If LN is right, then sorry Maggard- you have bad roleplay. Anyway how can it be, that LN says one & LPI other variant?
If Liberty will in future declare vehicles as contraband- i will start thinking of changing factions. Example- a rheinland pilot, who will not let in noone of lyberty corporations in rheinland.
".. sorry ageira, interspace & universal traders- this is rheinland guard. Sorry but you re not welcome in rheinland space.. Take your cargo, turn around & fly back to Liberty, because there is war..." Did it sounds good?
I AM ZONER for now at least & I DONT CARE, THAT RHEINLAND IS AT WAR WITH LIBERTY.
& yes... interesting, but i newer have problems with Rheinland military & other rheinland (&kusari) house police. & i can tell one more thing- i know, that there are other neutral players too, that hate your liberty politic from day to day more & more...

Trading any type of cargo between Liberty and Rheinland is Prohibited, if the LPI sees you and you disobey and attempt to bring cargo from Rheinland into Liberty, than you will be dealt with, We have told you that several times now and you still don't seem to get it, the Embargo -will- be enforced.

if you are bringing things from Rheinland, it doesn't necessarily matter who you are, you are subject to the law.
<delete>
///Transmission to: You, whoever that is.
Comm ID: Me, Jake Koolmo, Interspace Neuralnet Division

Listen son, I have no idea what you're talking about, but it frightens me that I somehow have to listen to it. M'Kay?

Transmission Ended///
So.. LN is wrong about these vehicles... they forbidden?
Yeah.. my zoner days coming to end...
I was lawful ~ 4 years in various srvers, but now...?
Who can recomend good anti-liberty faction?
Look, Trakais, it doesn't matter what group you belong to, if you attempt to bring in -Any- sort of goods from Rheinland it is considered Illegal, we will try to stop you and if you disobey you will either be fined or terminated or thrown in jail, siding with Criminals will only make it all the harder on you.

You need to understand the laws of the nation's you choose to operate within.
Ok. I think i understand now libertys politic, but is there any Navy, that can respont to this topic? I will know, if they have same stand.
[LN]-Alexander.Casero

The Embargo will be enforced, no goods pass from/to Rheinland.
speaking for the Libertonian Army 22nd; embargo will be enforced.
And at my knowledge, so does the Libertonian Army 1st.
' Wrote:[LN]-Alexander.Casero

The Embargo will be enforced, no goods pass from/to Rheinland.

Well there you have it, you got your response. Any other complements on the fine job we are doing of keeping inferior Reinland made equipment out of Liberty can be directed to our feedback channel on the neural net.

Cheers
Sergeant Aiden Maggard
Pages: 1 2