Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LPI, LPI-SWAT-Big.Apple
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ciDmRRm.png]

Communication
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet
Priority: Low

Sender ID: Rear Admiral Blake Wayne Van Leer
Recipient ID: LPI-SWAT-Big.Apple, LPI
Subject: Training

Officers!

I must say I have realized something - you are not always around, and the Navy needs from time to time to chip in with smaller scale law enforcement.

But today revealed how ill-prepared we are for that task, especially when it comes to smaller targets and attention to detail. I have personally failed to scan a small freelancer vessel, and only thanks to the attentive eye of LPI-SWAT-Big.Apple we have managed to retrieve one of our people from the civilian - god knows where he'd end up if your officer wasn't there!
It got me thinking - our headquaters, the Salt Lake HQ, has recently been refurbished, there should be a lecture hall in the works. And our people could use the training and your experience. Do you think you would be interested in sending over some of your experienced officers and instructors to give a couple lectures and some training on spotting smaller scale crimes and breaches of law?

I guess I could somehow write this under my allocated RDI budget - let's say 20,000,000 credits for a taster couple lectures to an account of your choosing to give it a shot? We have no ambitions to take over the LPI's jobs of course. But it could bridge the gaps of security in Liberty when we are in between deployments and when your people aren't available on the scene.

Let me know what you think, if you agree just provide an account to send the upfront fee to, and send a few of your qualified senior officers and instructors over to Salt Lake.

Van Leer
Rear Admiral Upper half
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

End of Communication