Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Shogun Tsuya Ubukata
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 2XeAWnv.png]

[Image: FoBEUIi.png]
[Image: 8G6w5hp.png]

Encryption:Extreme

To:Rose Dragons Shogun Tsuya Ubukata
Subject:Assistance

Shogun,

I have an unusual request for the Blood Dragons, and I trust this stays between us. We have vested interest in the Lorraine system, and I believe after our successful joint Tau-53 operation you might be able to help.

Bottom line is - our plan is to de-stabilise the system in a massive way, while controlling our propaganda narrative, to bring it all the way to, or at least a brink of secession and weaken the Union as whole. It is the system they can threaten you from the most as well. It would be of great help if you could strike the Gallic Union pawns that sign cowardly treaties against your (and our) people in Lorraine. It will allow us to push the narrative that Union cannot handle the system and it's people are better off without it. From our contact so far you seem very much like us - driven by ideology rather than money, but nevertheless your people will be generously compensated for their successes. Some of your allies have already started helping out.

I thank you for any help you can send - and I urge you to keep the fact that we are behind the funding of Sirian intrusions into Lorraine between us.

Terminer l'émission,
Lionel Boucher

[Image: e7e07cc5324e317b39bc9d9512bc41c1.png]

[Image: 8G6w5hp.png]

Encryption:Extreme

To:Rose Dragons Shogun Tsuya Ubukata
Subject:Assistance

Re-sending transmittion. We would appreciate any and all of your presence come the first week of November.

Terminer l'émission,
Lionel Boucher

[Image: e7e07cc5324e317b39bc9d9512bc41c1.png]
[Image: 29yFjlj.png]
TRANSMISSION RECEIVED: DECRYPTING...
薔薇龍 | こんにちは。

[Image: k7E8rU8.png]

To: Lionel Boucher

Subject: Assistance

Point of Origin: Kyoto Base

Encryption Level: 極み

Importance: 重畳

Good evening.

My apologies for missing your initial transmission. As you might venture to guess, my position keeps me quite busy and occasionally, something will slip through the cracks. In any case, I would be glad to detach some of my manpower to assist you in destabilizing Lorraine. Pushing the Union back will benefit us both in the grand scheme of things. Hopefully even prevent another invasion of our home. We will be there, with whatever I can spare from our usual duties.

気を付けて。

生形 艶 | Ubukata Tsuya
将軍 | Shōgun

TRANSMISSION CUT... CONNECTION FAILURE.

薔薇龍 | さようなら。