Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Pepe Ladron | From: Helios Eparchos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: eparchos.png]

Kalimera,

I have to tell you that there are two bases in Omicron Theta, named "Hellas Base" and "Hellas Defence" that show hostile identification. As the bases are set to shoot me (and presumably any other fellow Corsair) on sight, naturally I was not able to get a peek into the station nor the personnel guarding it. I recall these bases as belonging to the Zoners of Omicron Theta, and historically the Zoners and Corsairs have, for the most part, remained on cordial terms.

As far as I understand this is not something we would want to have one system away from Omicron Gamma.

So, what is your matter on this, if I may ask?

Visual proof

Yours sincerely,
Ἥλιος Ἔπαρχος
Helios Eparchos
|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| Transmission incoming |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|

[Image: oD5XYve.png]
[Image: Kyl3YV1.png][Image: kmwLcwp.gif][Image: vFtzjqP.png]
[Image: xjoLqww.png]

Carrier ID: Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron | Carrier: Custodi Elders | Description: Hellas issue

Hellas becoming evil

Buenos dias, respected Custodi neighbors. *diplomatic Latino wink*

Gracias for this good job. Hereby I share Imperial missives exchanged with Hellas administration.
PRESS EL HERE

Tax paid we will split in half with you, following good Corsair tradition of el sharing. In case we failed to tax Hellas bases, we will also share efforts to remove them, si?

*he pressed off button with his hairy macho hand. Button felt in love immediately, cracked and died thinking: What a macho.*

[Image: y5XXR2k.png]

|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| No Carrier at all |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|