Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO : Medforce Enterprises | FROM : James Horatio Creed : 46th Fleet Admiral
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: Dm8Zx3l.png]

Official Communication
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet
Security Clearance: HIGH PRIORITY

[Image: 95o45nY.jpg]

Sender Name: Fleet Admiral James Horatio Creed

Recipient: Med force Enterprises URGENT

Good day .......

It has been a while since I have had the chance to thank your organisation for the work they did aboard Salt Lake Station Headquarters during the Siege of Trader Hub in Colorado, and I wanted to say a very big thankyou from the 46th High Command for your important contribution towards our Pilots who were injured and treated.

The reason for my communication, is to ask you for help once again regarding one particular operative who seems to have been under alot of stress lately and has had to be removed from duty following some incidents that have occured.

This Operative is Sinon Yuki and is originally of Kuasri origin and is a Lieutenant Commander of the 46th Fleet. She has just recently been promoted to the rank, and has been a very successful operative to us in recent times.
I would stress that we have had to restrain her, for reasons of either self harm or actual harm to our security or pilot personnel.

we will obviously grant Med Force entry to Salt Lake, just like the last time and we would appreciate if you could send a relevant Doctor or member of your organisation who could possibly help us to rectify this problem and bring Sinon back to active duty once more.
I understand that it might not be a rapid recovery, but having a Lieutenant Commander non operational does burden our resources and also the pilots that she is in command of.

Please acknowledge this communication with the utmost urgency, so we can plan your arrival and also how we should move forward with the recovery of Sinon.

Many Thanks,

James Horatio Creed
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Navy 46th Fleet sender and is not to be passed on to anyone outside of this transmission.

Communication Terminated

[Image: MFE-top-logo-noloop.gif]

* incoming transmission *

Comm ID ..... Sonja Wilke
Location ....... [MFE]~Healing.Heart, Nephilim Class, Omicron Delta
To ...................... Fleet Admiral James Horatio Creed
Subject .......... Psychological Treatment

Hello

My name is Sonja Wilke I am a Psychologist and work for MFE. I have met some Members of your Fleet some weeks ago as my Jumpdrive had a Problem and Brought my Nephilim Hospital Ship to New York instead of Curacao. You were so nice to help me back then, now I can help you.

I am sad to hear that we will meet again under these Circumstances but I think I can help your Lt.Cmdr. I will Start in my Dromedary this evening and make my way to New York, when I arrive I need her full Medical Record and access to all of your Medical Facilities. also I need Full access to the Patient so I can work with her.

I cant promise you that I will heal her but I can promise you that I will do my best for her. I would also need to Talk with her Relatives and maybe see her Home and Workplace as such a Psychologic Illness can have many reasons and we have to take everything Into Consideration.

I will be able to tell you more after I have met the Patient. I will start to pack my Bags and make my way to you imidiatly.

Good By

Sonja Wilke,
Psychologist, [MFE]~Healing.Heart
Med Force Enterprises

Med Force Enterprises welcomes your help!
Send your donation to [MFE]Donations and join the cause to build hope where little may exist.

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Admiral James Creed
CC: Sonja Wilke

Greetings, Admiral,

You are in luck. [MFE]Med.Force .Three is still in the area as it never left to return to Omega space. If you remember, Commander Alicia Cook commands that ship so I have ordered her to remain in support.
Miss Wilke, the crew of Med.Force.Three is lacking a mental health expert so work with them as needed. I am running some trade routes as I go between bases. I will make an effort to stop in and assist.

Respectfully,
-Doc

[Image: Dm8Zx3l.png]

Official Communication
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet
Security Clearance: Big Thankyou

[Image: 95o45nY.jpg]

Sender Name: Fleet Admiral James Horatio Creed

Recipient: Med force Enterprises Sonja & Doc Holliday.

Good day ....... To both of you and thankyou so much for the swift replies.

I will initiate protocol procedures on Salt Lake to make sure both of your vessels are able to freely approach the station, and also please be aware that our installation has been fully remodelled to make the 46th Fleet more comfortable and be able to house all of our large Capital vessels.

I would also welcome the help of Alicia once again my friend, and would love to go into more depth, surrounding more possible training and even the possibility of having some of your staff permanently on board Salt Lake Station, once we can initiate some protocols regarding your staff being able to roam certain parts of the station.

I do hope that your organisation can help my Lieutenant Commander, because she is a valuable asset to the Fleet and also a dedicated operative.

With regards to visiting Sinon's family, that can be arranged for you, which would mean we shuttle her parents and others to Salt Lake where we will have a secure location for you to chat in peace.
We can also give you access to Sinon's vessel if needed, but we must remind you there are certain stringent procedures, where an engineer will be with you to assist.

I greatly appreciate your help in this matter and I am sure that the 46th Fleet can donate some much needed funds to your organisation which would help you to improve your services.
I will inform you when there will be funds donated as soon as we can release funds from our budget.

Many Thanks,

James Horatio Creed
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Navy 46th Fleet sender and is not to be passed on to anyone outside of this transmission.

Communication Terminated