Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: 46th fleet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...Signal: Unknown...
...Encryption: Unbreakable...
...Link connected...
...Priority: Medium...
...Type of message: Video...
...Identification: Ghost-01...

[Image: e5bd91541c57a21f63fa1512bed3865a2.png]

The Shadows greet you,

There was two days ago, I saw one of yours in California and New York. I helped to safe two of your officers after a pirate destroyed their ships. I brought them to the battleship Alma. To add I helped a civilian ship with the callsign: TheGrandEntrance, a Barge vessel. The vessel 46th|Kodiak-13 is a witness of the situation.

The Shadows see you in their plans... I wonder if it is a good thing or not. Perhaps will we meet again?

May the shadows protect you

...Link Disconnected...
...Signal lost...
[Image: ciDmRRm.png]

Communication
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet
Encryption Standard Navy protocol

Sender ID: Rear Admiral Blake Wayne Van Leer
Recipient ID:Ghost
Subject:We have noticed

Freelancer,

Your actions have not gone unnoticed. Whether it's providing information, assisting our pilots in damaged vessels, or even risking your life against the Lane Hackers today, you are proving to be of great service to Liberty.

Enjoy a little thank you from my personal miscellaneous budget I operate with as Rear Admiral Upper Half.

The 46th Fleet hopes more civilians would go above and beyond their standard lives and try to make Liberty a better place like you have done this past week.

Van Leer
Rear Admiral Upper half
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

End of Communication
...Link connected...
...Priority: medium...

The Shadows greet you,

I thank you for the ''little thank''. However, I want to tell you something. I am not a normal civilian. Since I was a child, I was been trained for a purpose, but things never go as we want so I decided to act on my own. I would like to share more informations, but both, we know some secrets need to be secret.

May The Shadows protect you

...Link Disconnected...
...Signal lost...
...Link connected...
...Priority: High...

The Shadows greet you,

Because you gave me a little thank, The Shadows want to thank you aswell. During my little trip in the Omegas and Omicrons, I found things that may interest you. Perhaps it would be a great idea if we meet somewhere.

...Link Disconnected...
...Signal lost...

Communication
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Subject:Extras.

I am a simple man,

I believe in freedom, and do not care much for who you are - as long as you obey our laws and spirit of Liberty you are free to move and do as you please. Anything you do for the house above that is appreciated.

As to giving us thanks for our actions - there is no need. Me and our fleet operate out of the sense of duty, that is what drives us, and that is all the payment besides our own budget we require.

As to materials acquired in the Omegas and Omicrons - you are better off contacting the Liberty Intelligence Agency or Liberty Security Force - our focus is on following orders, directives of our government and protecting Liberty and it's borders. We have little interest in exotic materials unless they directly impact the day to day operations of our fleet. Please make sure any materials you might take within Liberty's borders are not in conflict with Liberty laws 1.1 - Contraband commodities or 1.2 - Restricted commodities.

One again - we appreciate your help in past matters, good luck out there.

Van Leer
Rear Admiral Upper half
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

End of Communication
...Link connected...
...Priority: (level)...

The Shadows greet you,

Understood. I'll contact one of those organisations you mentioned.

...Link Disconnected...
...Signal lost...
...Link connected...
...Priority: (level)...

The Shadows greet you,

It is with a bad new I send this message. In Omicron Nu, I gave the little gift I had for Liberty to the LNS-Paramount. His captain simply destroy everything ruining the chance for liberty to have something to study and to improve their technology.

By doing so, The Shadows will not offer their help for a time. It is not against your fleet, but the actions taken by the battleship.

...Link Disconnected...
...Signal lost...

Communication
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Subject:Unfortunate

This is precisely why if you want any special treatment you need to deal with intelligence agencies that can operate outside of Liberty's borders in more than our light scouting capability outside of military campaigns, and come to any agreements before entering Liberty space with contraband materials. No matter how good your intentions might have been.

I want to remind you that by law Omicron Nu is a Liberty system, and by the Laws of Liberty the Liberty Navy are authorized and expected to uphold Liberty laws in Liberty systems, such as Omicron Nu - the CO in question has acted in line with protocol, and if you have ran into a ship from our fleet we would have no choice but to act in the same manner, regardless of your past assistance.

Hope that clears things up!

Best regards,

Van Leer
Rear Admiral Upper half
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

End of Communication