Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ATN: NEW YORK COMET ATTENDEES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

WELCOME EAGER COMET SHOW ATTENDEES.

THE CURRENT NAMES UPON THE LIST OF THE RAFFLE HAVE BEEN ENTERED IN TO THE MANHATTAN'S COMET SOCIETY DRAW.

Quote:46th|LNS-Bounty
MGE-Akrab
Caitlyn.Woods
[LN]-LNS-Glendale
5th|LNS-Akhetaten
LNS-Texan.Hospitality
False.Positive
5th|LNS-Valley.Forge
46th|Seb.Muller
46th|Summers.Wrath

THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING THE SHOW. WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE VIEW.

GOOD LUCK ON THE DRAW. THE DRAW WILL COMMENCE SHORTLY FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A MYSTERY LUXURY PRIZE FROM THE POT!

UPON ANNOUNCEMENT: WINNERS HAVE 24 HOURS TO CLAIM THEIR PRIZE THROUGH CONFIRMATION ON THIS AUTO-CHANNEL. FAILURE TO CONFIRM WILL FORFEIT YOUR PRIZE AND THE RAFFLE WILL BE REROLLED.

All terms and conditions apply.

CONGRATULATIONS!

THE WINNERS HAVE BEEN SELECTED!

CONGRATULATIONS T̵̨̻̞̜̈́̃̒̏̀Ô̷͈̗͕̪̦͗͠:

CAITLYN WOODS

46th SUMMERS WRATH

FOR YOUR PRIZE OF A̶͕͓̱͎͐̃͊͑̀͊̈̍͒̆̽̈́̀̒̏̆̐̆͒͗͆́͒̇̐̄̊̀́̇͌̈̔͐̚͘̕͝ͅ ̴̨̡̧̠̯̦͔͓͇̩͕̥̗͎͇͖͚̺̳̞̱̖̖̞̬̜̼̤̝̥̘̹̖͔̭͍̱̠̼͕͇͈̳͇͎̇̊̍̏̋̀̔̓̓́͆̐̓͒͘͜͜͝ͅC̵̨̧̨̡̩̭̪͕͙̰̻̭͙̪̖̟͔̮̙̪̗̬̦̮̤̑͆͊Ḥ̴̢̡̡̧̡̡̢̡̰͉͓̹͚̗̼̣̺̱̠̻̭̪̙̭̱̜̞̖͇̠͇̯̠͚͓̞̣̼̤̼̻̞̖̠̮͚͔̳̎̏̍͆̒̃͜Ã̴̡̧̧̨̨̙͈͇̯̭̬̹̺̩̳̻͚̫̹͖̟͖̜̠͎͍̖̤̪̟̱͂̎̓͌̑̾̉͌͌́̈́̃̇̈͌́̏̊͑́̃̒͐̍̑̑͛̔͒̈́̏̽̇̐͋̑̆̎̓̚̚͜Ņ̷̛̬̘̳̬͙͇̻̹̟͕͒̓́̍̑͑͌̾̍̀̀͒̃̒̎͋̂͛͑̉̇̃̅̓̂̈́̊͗͐̾̿̊̅̇̐̋̔̕͘̕͘͜͝͝Ç̴̡̧̡̡̢̢͇̠͎͙͙̼̱͖͖̻͚̪̹͇̩̯̣̥̻͓̝̼͎͙̩̣̞̹̲̮̗̼̱̎̐͂̾̋̔́͊͗̔̀̊̾̾̈̓̈̑̏̎́͒̇͝͝ͅḚ̷̡̛̗̞͔̼̱͙̱̣̥̫͉͔̜̝̳̈́͌̿̅͆̏̌͆̀͑̽̑̏̈̌̅̿̄̌̀́̈́̈́͑̐͐͌͑̓̽͊̇̓̈́̇͛̿̀͘͘̚͘͘͘̕͝ ̸͙̮͉̝̬͓̏͋͐̊͊̓̆̚O̴̙̩͚̪̹̟͇̞̟̗͔̫͔͔̥̘̗͛̇̂̈͐̋̈́̊̑͛̀͘͝F̶̢̡̨̛̛̩̫͉̮̙̹̲͙̣̭̯̭͈͉͙̪̬̬͍̺͖͚̞͇̙̘̺̞̬͇̑̊̈̂̑̂͌̎͗̽̿̓͋̑̉̊ͅ ̷̢̨̡̢̛̣͍̬̣͖̞͇̠̳͈͇͇̳̼̬̳̺̠̙̦̱̤͈̼̮͇̱̟͙͔͚̙̟͇̞̼̘͓̅̄̈̉̒́̇͐̇̂̉͋̇͗̈́͐̂͊͗̍̓̂̄̃̈́̔͘̕͜͝͠͠Ą̸̛̖͔̥̟͚̰̳̰̩͈̳͎̙̫̬̦́̑̈́̽̚͝ ̸̧̡̣̲͓͕̪͍̼̳̲̦̯̺̦̬̠̘͍͖̬̫̫̙͍̭͔̙̣̞̳̳͖̙̙͆͋̏̊̈́̊̇̒̅͜͝ͅL̸̨̧̡̩͈̪̦̣̯̫͍̳̯͔͖̹̱̮͍̘̘̟̟̜͈͖̖͍͎̥̼͑̉̔̎̀́̍́̿͂̽̂͌̾̈́̋͗̉̄̎͘̚͜͝͝Ǘ̶̢̨̡͍̬̪͔̲͍̠̬̪̥̤͈͇̘̮̜͉̥̝͙̝̝̤̭͖̭̱͎̫̬̻̰͇͜X̶̡̨̺̟̼̯͉͙̻̖̜̣̳̟̤̞̩͍̍̈͊̋̈́̏͋̇̄͒Ư̴̢̧̨͕̜̠̳̥̭͔͎̪̘̻̤͕̩̲̩̱̩̱͔͓̱̭̰̝͇̭͈͔̥͎͉̦̙̜̺̖̱̠̩̞̘̪̳̘̩̓̍̐̽̄̈́̉̊̓̀͛̋̍̀̎̈̈̅̒͆̒͆̂͒̐̈́͆̀͒̈́͒̍̈̈́͆͊̿́̄̌̏̑̕͘̕͜͠͝͝͝Ŕ̶̛̟͉̻͕̩̫̥͓͉̺͗͆̈͑̾͐̾̿́͗͆͑̇͋̕̕͜͜Ẏ̶̡̡̛͕͈͇̪̝̃̅̏̒̾͂͒͂͑͑͆̃͗̎̃̃́͋́̔͑́̂́̊̋̂̓̓͐̎̔̋̀̓́͋̅̓̓͐̌͒́̚͘͠ͅͅ ̶̨̗̙̗̺͚͍͚̜͖̤̞̻͉̩̲̪͓̬͍͎̻͔̗̬͍͉̞̠͈͓͍͈͍̯͈̱̄͆͗̔͗̍̍̐̍̈́̃̂͘͜ͅḦ̵͔̤̮͈̞̪̜̱̥͖̺̻͓̝͙͎̖̘̟̟̘̘̟̠́͒̄̾̒́Ọ̷͎̟̳͉͓̼͌̏̇͊̉́̈́̋̀̀͛́̿͌̇͂̋̐̉͂̉͋̇̀̇̓͘̕͠͠͠͝ͅL̴̢̧̛̟͚̬͓̹͖͎̭̋̇̓͊̋̌̒̈͌̆̎̿͗̈́̒͌̆̈́̽͑̉̈́̈́͑̾̀̈́̓̿́̔̈́̃̐̃͊̍͒̑̈́͗͗̇̕̚͘͝͝Î̶̧̡̢̢̛̖̞̗̱̭͔̙̖̙̤͖͍̝̹̣̫̞̜̹̲̹̘̯̬̰̖͉͇̞̰̝̺͓͚̄̿̈́̄̈́͗̋̔͊̏͛̈̒̄̔̄̀͗͛͘̕͜͝͠͝D̸̻̞͍̤̻̯̬̟̮̺͖͎̞̬̮͙̘̮̮̤̩̙̞͔͈̯̫̜̣̂̃͌̀̊͛̄́͊̅́̒̂̚͠A̶̢̢͎̰̥̪̤̤̦̺͈̪̥̠̅̔̑̆̉̾̆̀͌̽̋̌͂̏͐̆̍̋͒̓̀̆̏̀̇͋͆̉͗͑͒́̊͌̋͌̊̑̔̇͌͗̀̕̚̕͝͠͝Y̵̢̛̟͎̪̜̹͔̐̀͌̅̎̈́́̍̊͠͝ͅ

P̸̨̨̛̝̙̙̻͔͉̤̟̪̭͈͇̜̗͕̫̫͙̖̗̺̞͉̔̍̊̀͛͗̀̉̌͋̊̾́̆̚̚͜ͅL̷̨̧̹̜͉̗̞̘̹̠̼̯͓̖̹̦̰͎͇͍̜͇̰͎͔̣͈̯͓͖̻̖̗̱̣̟̮̫̙̾́̋́́̅́̂͊̃̈̓̆͊͛̃̏̀͠͝͝͝Ȩ̴̩̠͉͓̮̘̦̟͜͝A̵̢̧̙̱̼̟̻̝̲͔͈̗̱͕͉̖̘̼̫͈͚͓͇͎̗̺̼̫̭̬͎͉̳̗̤̋̐̋͌͐̏̓̿̈́̉͌͆́̓̿͒͋̂͗̉̄̒̀̇̍̆̓͆̆͑̈́̚͘͘͜S̵̢̖̦̪͔͍͙̣̫͍͈̺̹̦̯̼͍̝͕͚̤͓̺̩̬̝̗͎̲̗̲̮̙̜̙͕̰͈̱̼̞̆͊́̊̄͊͐͋̒̍̈́̈́̔̈́̉̀̆͗̆̇̏͗͐̒͗̿̀̊̀͑͐̍̿̿̄̔̊̇̕̕͜͜͝͝Ẽ̸̛̯̠̞̮͙̟̭̼͓̩̘͇͖͈̖͔͒̐͌͑̏̐̊̓̒̑̄̋̐̋̊̐͌̍̀̏͑͊̂̏͑͝͝͝ͅ ATTACH YOUR FINANCIAL ACCOUNT DETAILS HERE AND BE READY AT PLANET Ĉ̸͍̞̟̥̖̤̮̗̺͎̄̉̐͛̕͜U̵̢̢̧̜̦͍͓̖̦̟̺̲͕͖̤͓̟͔͌͆͌̓̓Ṙ̸̡̧̡̡͚̹̦̳͓̤̟̪̖͎͕͔͖͍͈̙͖͕͓̈́̿̊̆̾̈́͗̕͜͜͝͠Ą̶̡̡͇̻̖̟͓̗̪̤͖͓̗͉̻͚̦̤͔̩̘̗͆͗̎̀̃̈́͌̐͆́̓̓͂̂̎͑̑̕C̶̡̡̩̰̟̥͖͚̺̺̳̝͖̿͜ͅͅA̴̡͍̘̗͎̱̺̺̠̠̩̝̪̮͖̞̮͓̓͛̀̾͛́́́̋͌͋̓̈͘͝Ó̴̧̨̨͙̠̗͖̯͙͚͓͇͈̳̥̜̮̝̫̝̬̙̭͕͚̇͑͗̍̓̿̇̌̈̌̅̓́̀̓̈́̋͒̕̕ IN CORT̴̲̮͌͌͊͑̃̀̈́̌̅͜Ḝ̶͎͖̤͙͙̱͕̼̗̋̐̂͋͑͗͛̊͆̇̃̔͠Z̷̮̩̼͖̮̾̋̇̎̒̌͌̔̿̒́͝͠ FOR YOUR COUPON REDEMPTION AT 20:00 SMT, 5TH JULY.

##&%^@#~^%^&*$%#########

#̸̗̭̘͋̈̌̂͂̆̈͑̓̑͆͗̒̈́͋̈́̄͊̉̒̑̈̽̚̕͘͠#̸̢̡̬̲̹͌#̵̧̨͙̲̮͔̮͙̠͈̳̻̩̰̤͕̟̰̙̦̳̻̺̼͕̯̭͉͂͂̂̃̚͠#̸̨̛̖͉̦͇̖̞͇͈̰̱̗̼̠̝͎̫͙̩̯̮̀̽̆̂̎͋̈́̓̾̓̎̄̄̐̅͝͝͝#̶̨̡̧̡̢̨̳̟̠̜̬̝̙̲̘̼̻̘̬̋̽͂́̓̓̿̾͐͂̔̓̈͑̒͜͜͠͠ͅ&̴̧̱̼͙̠̯̟͔̟̬̝̪̊̓̔̑̾͗̋̂̆̅̈͂͘̚̚͠ͅ$̵̜̖͙͇̖̹̹̬̮̙̭͌͊͌͋̒ͅ;̵̡̧̻̬̟̱͈̭͉̲̝̣̣͔̳͈̖̖̖̟͇͔͉͍̀͗̿͊̀̍͋͋̔̈̔͋̈́̓̕̕̚͝#̸̢̨̧̢̨͈̼̯̼̯͇̃̌͌̈́͌̅̈́̀͐̋̓̄͋̃͌̄͗͛͂̍̽̒͌͘̕͝ͅ~̵̻͇̤̝͙̘̥͕̰͎̮̲̳̩̯͒̿̌̐͝͠͝ͅ^̵̦͆̎̒̅̉͋̽͂̈́̐͂̿̄͘͘͠

#####

Message Received

Private Communique
Encryption: Medium

[Image: cTau1yV.png]

Sender ID: Lady Camile Summers, Commander, 46th Liberty Navy Strike Force
Recipient ID: Whoever you are.
Subject: Price Colection.

Whoever you are this is Lady Camile Summers, Commander of the 46th Fleet and Pilot of the 46th|Summers.Wrath. I Contact you to Claim the Price, Whatever this is. Tomorrow I will be there with the Navy and I hope for you that this is better not a Scam or such thing.

Have a Nice Day Comet Society

Lady Camile Summers
Commander, 46th|Summers.Wrath
46th Liberty Navy Strike Force

End of Message

CONGRATULATIONS!

CAMILE SUMMERS!

YOUR CLAIM HAS BEEN VERIFIED! WE LOOK FORWARD FOR THE PICK UP.

》》》 From: Caitlyn Woods
》》》 To: ???
》》》 Location: Planet Manhattan, New York
》》》 Subject: RE: Comet Society Raffle
》》》 Encryption level: Medium

Greetings.

Whoever you are, Manhattan's Comet Society. This is Caitlyn Woods. I really hope this isn't a trap or something similar. Honestly, this does seem a bit odd, considering we were greeted by hostile Navy ships instead of an actual Comet. Anyway, against my gut feeling, I would like to claim that 'Mystery Prize' of yours. I am very curious to see what it might be.

Sincerely,
Caitlyn Woods

CONGRATULATIONS!

CAITLYN WOODS!

YOUR CLAIM HAS BEEN VERIFIED! WE LOOK FORWARD FOR THE PICK UP. YOUR REWARD IS AVAILABLE IN THIRTY MINUTES.

ERROR.
BROADCAST TERMINATED.