Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: {ConEx} || From: OS&C
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 68teG9q.png]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
To: Director Bill Wagner of {ConEx}
Encryption: OS&C Alpha One
Subject: We have a Job Offer for you.

Greetings Director Wagner

our Meeting in space some days ago was nice and as OS&C had Started a new Litle Project we Could need your Help if you are Interested. We Plan to use some Empty Space on Riviera Resort to Construct a Litle Factory for Docking Modules. as we have quite a need for these things on our Liners we would like to be Independent of outside Suppliers. our Employees have already Started the Construction but we still need 9000 Units of Industrial Hardware and 10.000 Units of Optronics Arrays. I will include a list of what we will pay in the attachment with the Prices, but there are some more to this deal if you are quick. if you manage to Deliver everything within the Next 7 Days then we would pay you a 25 Million Credits Bonus on top of what your Pilots get paid at Riviera, and we would allow you to use the Factory should you are in need of Docking Modules for Free. Of course only if your Pilots Bring the Needed Materials themself. Let me hear what you think about this Director Wagner so we can start the work.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Captain Red Velvet Club
Director and Chairwoman of OS&C

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]
[Image: sALmAcO.png]

[Image: qNKKQCt.jpgg]
  • -- Encryption:Medium
  • -- Sender: Rachel Snyder
  • -- Reciever: Caitlyn Cross, Orbital Spa and Cruise
  • -- Subject: Riviera Resort Contract

Chairwoman Cross,

Good day to you! My name is Rachel Snyder. I'm the administrative director of Constellation Express and will be your point of contact for contract correspondance! Mr. Wagner sends his regards and stated he will be in touch with you and your organization in private.

Meanwhile, I ran the numbers by Mr. Wagner in our morning meeting and he has approved the signing of this contract. He has trust in you and believes this deal has been socially accepted by both parties even without it being officially signed. Our ships are flying now, but please review this contract draft and sign after your review.

On a personal note, I have seen many of your liners flying by and have been so wanting to take a cruise myself. I have been too busy professionally to take a cruise, but we will be in touch. I believe Mr. Wagner is interested in an all-staff cruise. More on that later!

[Image: Con-Ex-logo.png]

Rachel Snyder
Administrative Officer
Constellation Express

[Image: 68teG9q.png]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
To: Administrative director Rachel Snyder of {ConEx}
Encryption: OS&C Alpha One
Subject: Contract Accepted.

Greetings Administrative director Snyder

I am happy that you found my Offer Acceptable I have signed the Contract and as I am Sure that you will make it in time I have already Transferred the Bonus to the Account you Mentioned. I thank you for the Quick Answer and hope we can do more such Business in the Future.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Captain Red Velvet Club
Director and Chairwoman of OS&C

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]
[Image: sALmAcO.png]

[Image: IHePPsb.jpg]
  • -- Encryption:Medium
  • -- Sender: Hank Rover
  • -- Reciever: Dem spa peeps!
  • -- Subject: We dun it!

Howdy thar!

We dun finished 'er off! Dat dere thang has dun been built and we dun received yer money. I seent one of dem ships fly'n on o'er yonder and I dun gotsta get me on one of em! Rachel keeps tell'n me she wantsta come wit, but she weird sumtahms! She says to look after me 'er sum such.

Anywho! I dun did it! Yer thinger'ma'bob is builted!

[Image: Con-Ex-logo.png]

Hank Rover
Pahlot!
Constellation Express