Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Dreamland Harbor | From: Jack Skittels, Cronics Trading Facility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[Image: 81563Oleg2.jpg]
Incoming transmission

Sender: Jack Skittels.
Message subject:Help with repair.
You are welcomed by one of the" Council of Three " - Jack Skittels.

Hello administration of base Dreamland Harbour!
I am asking you for help with the repair of the base. Now the majority of workers are either on unpaid leave or on maternity leave. There is no one to control our transports. You can either deliver materials on your own transports, or we will give you permits to our ships. Let me know if you agree or not by answering this message.

End of transmission

TRANSMISSION INCOMMING...

To:> Jack Skittels, Cronics Trading Facility, Omega-3

Greetings to you sir! It is good to hear from someone like yourself, I had some ships pass near your facility over the past few months but the base seemed to not be very active so it is good to see that things are back up and running again. I am known as Uncle John. I am the head of the company based at Dreamland Harbor. We have run many deals and assisted several local businesses and operations over the past year and the results have been quite beneficial to us.

We would be very happy to help you in any way we can, I have some ships that ready to deploy shortly so please let us know of whatever it is you need.
Thank you for contacting us and talk to you soon!

Your friend,
Uncle John

End Transmission

Incoming transmission

Message subject:Help with repair.

Thanks for the quick response. We will send a delegation to you within a few days to negotiate the price for the services provided by you. Nice to deal with you. I hope in the future we will not lose touch with you and will continue to cooperate with you, Uncle John.

End of transmission

Hello again Mr Skittels! We recently received and completed some talks with a group you sent to our installation. We have come to the agreement of delivering Reinforced Alloy and Robotic Hardware for 600 Credits per Unit and Hull Segments for 1700 credits per Unit. We can begin transporting of goods as soon as you are ready. Please be sure to add the ID code " Backpack " to your approved docking list so our transports may dock at your station. Let me know of any other questions you have.

Your friend,
Uncle John

End Transmission
Incoming transmission

Message subject:Answer.

Yes, everything, as you said, was done. The docking codes have been added to our Enemy-Own recognition system.Well, you need deliver 40,000 Robotic Hardware to base. You can start transporting resources as soon as this answer arrives or when your crews are ready.I am glad that we found a common language with you and began our cooperation, which, I hope, will last for a very long time.

End of transmission

Hello Mr. Skittels. I am happy to report that the shipment of 40000 Robotic Hardware has been completed. My transports were quick to deploy and finish the contract so everything should now be in order at your facility. It is good to support a local business and I wish you well for your future endeavors! We took some time earlier in the year to review some of our operations to see what would be best to facilitate and work with and we are enjoy working with good people such as yourselves. Please let us know if you require anything further.

Proof of Delivery - [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]

Your friend,
Uncle John

End Transmission
Incoming transmission

Yes, soon we will need your help back, as we started updating the core of our station. I think within two days I will contact you and provide you with information on what resources you need to deliver and in what quantity.

End of transmission
Incoming transmission

Message subject:Request for deliver.

Good day! I would like to order 20,000 Nanomembrane Filters delivery from you. Will it be possible to arrange this in the coming days? I look forward to your reply.

End of transmission

Hello and thank you for contacting me again. It is good to do more for a Local business, we appreciate it. For this type of deal we may take more time to complete as we need to organize our logistics department. As for the pricing, the amount of about 2500 per Unit of Nanomembrane Filters should be sufficient. If this is agreeable then I will schedule some shipments soon.

Your friend,
Uncle John

End Transmission
Incoming transmission

Yes, the price suits us. Deal. I will warn the new staff of our base (the old staff had to be dismantled) that you will arrive and I will give them the docking codes so that you can dock to the base without problems and checking certificates. Let us know when you can start delivering resources.

End of transmission
Pages: 1 2