Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Enma Loyola
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...data stream detected...
...establishing connection...
...translating data...

[Image: HSSo1HQ.jpg]
>> SENDER: Ashlyn Gearing
>> RECIPIENT: Enma Loyola
>> SUBJECT: Delivery Done

Beginning Encrypted Feed...

Uh heyo, good day again Miss

Well as bespoken before I took your job... and I did it. Look for yourself at the Visual Data I uploaded and attached below.

About the payment now, so meeting in Kepler again? Job was rather lucky and I got a lot help finding a path and getting some crates by a GC pilot... still I did it okay?
I... I only did it for the money though, okay?! Waiting for your reply ma'am.

Best Regards,

Ashlyn Gearing

...Ending Encrypted Feed.

Viewing Attached Files

Blackbox Recording
Visual Logs

...end of data stream...
...terminating stream...
...connection failure...

[Image: QAxtDVa.jpg]

Wait who is this?...

Ah, you are that girl from Kepler, right? Oh look, you made it! Good job. What was the deal? 20 million or something.

[Image: NXlXIAb.png]

If you are interested in more, find me at the Barrier Gate, I will be sticking around there for a time. Or if you have any questions you can ask. Cut it short though, I hate people wasting my time.

- Loyola

...translating data...

>> SUBJECT: Delivery Done (2)

Well thanks for my fair share in this.

Barrier Gate it is then? Will... think about someone told me you are not the safest bets to get jobs from still it looks promising maybe the guy was talking a bit too highly. Still don't put me into too risky jobs... Don't have much skills in "dirty work for the underworld schemes of things yet".

I just dont really trust you yet, but the payout looks promising no hard thoughts okay... Will give it a thought and might show up there.

Though how did so much cash came all outta the sudden? For that orange grass don't get why it is so famous well probably because you die if you stop taking it I suppose.
Worked my back wound for years as a clerk and now I get riches for being a delivery girl of catnip. Heck. Just a bit with some more... deep though back next time... some caring you are still feel kinda rude ma'am. But money is money thanks for that.

Best Regards,

Ashlyn Gearing

Viewing Attached Files

Blackbox Recording
Visual Logs

...end of data stream...
...terminating stream...
...connection failure...

[Image: QAxtDVa.jpg]

Oh, there's a lot of different work, this one was to see if you can actually do something aside from speaking------- words. And apparently, you do, and don't be worry, it's all contract-based, I cannot be actually bothered in forcing freelancers to do my shit. Not to mention I hold Liberty as the priority now, so there will be some jobs and some cash involved. And all without you flying away from home.

And Cardamine? Why it's expensive? It's hard to describe verbally. If you come to Barrier Gate I will have you some for free to try, so you get to learn it from personal experiences. Because I don't know what to say, you just gotta feeeeeel it, girl.

- Loyola

...translating data...

>> SUBJECT: How's it going?

Greetings, heya

Wanted to ask how's it going, considering we haven't talked in a while (If you even remember me). Wanted to inquire if you will be around Liberty in the near future, I know, I know still sorry for being a bit "difficult" that I just left your fancy warship, because I wanted to pursuit more my dreams of exploring and seeing places. Still, I remember that you told me to keep my eyes out for anything interesting around here.

Thought you were pretty busy with whatever your cartel work requires, so didn't want to annoy that much around. So far I've tried establishing some closer relations with the GC working as their scout for hire. Turns out an innocent girl with a cute smile blends well in quite some sceneries, works quite like a charm. Gained their trust with that and managed some Cardamine Haulers a safe trip with that and a golden outlook for my bank account, hehe.

Hope that is atleast something good in your eyes. So far though, haven't seen much else around Liberty, other than... Hm, if you want more of my past experiences the last months we could actually arrange a meeting. Also considering it was a bit vague formulated on what I should really look out for. Would really like to hang out again with you. Got a new ship aswell, for more "dirtier" jobs to handle, feeling more comfortable in that, was also not easy to get my hands on that. So if you see a "Black.Tulip" around, that would be me.

Enough about me how are you doing? Maybe you got actually something new up your mind for me? Hope you doing well.

Best Regards,

Ashlyn Gearing

Viewing Attached Files

Blackbox Recording
Visual Logs

...end of data stream...
...terminating stream...
...connection failure...

[Image: jTM5GeJ.jpg]

Oh... I think I might remember you. Please don't get offended, it's just hard to distinguish, considering how generic you are. I wanted you to dig up some information--- yeah I kinda remember now. To be honest, if people don't notice you and don't give a fuck about you--- it makes you a good spy. It's gonna be easier now since you've got into the business too.

I'm doing alright, thanks for asking, that's very nice of you. And no I'm no longer doing "cartel" stuff, the family decided that I bring too much noise for business and thought that they would make more money without me. I'm not too upset, I've made enough for me until the end of my life and hopefully, for generations to come. But don't worry, I still have my agenda and there should be enough of work for you, gal.

And yes, I am around Liberty, the rest of the places seem kinda boring. I think I might do a little flying tomorrow, so if you could catch up and tell me what you want, that would be okay.

- Enma Loyola

...translating data...

>> SUBJECT: How's it going? (2)

Greetings

Sorry, if my little appearance yesterday disturbed the moment of you two... Was actually only flying around for an art project and to get some of the orange stuff you got me hooked on... uhh no hard feels. Still, I actually didn't know you knew her uhh yeah "Raven". Well, you told me to ring a bell if I want something, sorry that I couldn't arrive around Ames. Got into a little trouble, because of something things seem a bit dense as of lately. Still would like to catch up and I feel like I probably owe you an explaination. Atleast a good chat to catch up, what do you think?

Might got some stories to tell.

Best Regards,

Ashlyn Gearing

Viewing Attached Files

Blackbox Recording
Visual Logs

...end of data stream...
...terminating stream...
...connection failure...

[Image: jTM5GeJ.jpg]

Hey.

Yeah I was wondering what the fuck do you want from me. I think by the tame you disturbed us, we have finished most of the business for that day. Also that's good that you got into Cardamine, I can listen to what you have to say. How, when?

- Enma Loyola

...translating data...

>> SUBJECT: How's it going? (3)

Hm I'm not that picky, but to name one how about Ames? This week? I will make sure to make it this time. Will go there and keep my eyes open, until then.

Also it was more random that I met you two, was just getting supplies but thought could chat a bit with you two, sadly felt more like a disturbance then... ahh sorry about that. But yeah was curious and surprised you two know each other.

Best Regards,

Ashlyn Gearing

Viewing Attached Files

Blackbox Recording
Visual Logs

...end of data stream...
...terminating stream...
...connection failure...

...translating data...

>> SUBJECT: Inquiry

Heya

Sorry to bother you so shortly after the meeting with things like that, but after some recent events and with my thoughts stuck of becoming stronger. I thought about getting a new ride that could pack some more punches. My current one seems to become a bit too squishy for the environments I travel through and situations I end up with.

Considering I got used too it though I search for a vessel related in a way to the Wight that I'm flying... which would be... a Sabre? Wondered... since you seemed also something planned for me, if you could somehow help me getting hands on one. S-still sorry for the little... fuck up with disobedience last time... won't happen again I promise.

I wanted to promise to get better and be able to be more useful for you and getting hands on some proper ship would probably help with that. Still wondering though what you planned for me, you mentioned something because of what I have all told you and what I said later... y'know? The being a protector thing.

Also can imagine you maybe got good connections to get a vessel like that.

Best Regards,

Ashlyn Gearing

Viewing Attached Files

Blackbox Recording
Visual Logs

...end of data stream...
...terminating stream...
...connection failure...

Pages: 1 2