Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Nomad Vagrants - Thru Special Mindshare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 07aSUSV.png]

Signal Strenght : Strong due is currently broadcasting from Unknown Channel - Untraceable outside Sender and receiver Tagged
Quote:
Connecting to Limited clearance

Hello, It's me.

I was just checking up on you guys seeing if everything been alright at hive, As you may know.. I am gifted to able to commute and help an lighten Brethen when needed and other things. Without much for the darklin to found out my secret service with the hive of our family, is there anything I can do to make a stronger bond within myself and our hive?

see when you contract me thru my mind next.

Sincerely,

[Image: 0a21743825fd0b1a81feb9083abe5a1d.png]

[Image: align%5D]
Date: 29.07.828 A.S.
To: Vaugrenard Robert

[Image: Vild2-1.png]

Thats... We dont know what to say to you, Light brethren. Is your kind agreed with your proposition to us? Sure, we do not mind the help of your kind, but honestly, we do not know how exactly. The other's made their position straight. Why you are differ?

Sincerely: Juliette Pascal de Lorraine, "The Nymph".

[Image: 07aSUSV.png]

Signal Strenght : Strong due is currently broadcasting from Unknown Channel - Untraceable outside Sender and receiver Tagged
Quote:
Connecting to Limited clearance

I see, well sometime last year I was speaking to a Brethen known as Ansher, they were a close to my heart friend within the Vagrants, we began to do some talk about these requests and they later same year and we got close since. But before that I was close friends with an Aoi agent, whose I sadly heard had died in action so i had to flee the Omicrons for such reason... to cover my interest and connection with the Vagrants.

reason why you may not know me is, they prossibly never told you much about me since I mainly Keep hidden from effects they go thru as I was last told by my Vagrant friend, they been working on getting a new home hive since their current Home is getting colder and the darklins, Core and Order , with support of the Zoners, some say the Velvets. been invading Omicron Lost a ton from hearding from the news..

But way I can help is mainly try help with secertly attemp to transfer goods to help make a new Hive when they call me.. Casually heard from other darklins that they been seen time to time in Inverness System.. as its an outpost I think. Can be wrong but..

But please understand im just an Freelancer, not one of them purely, I came as such by Ansher understood, I just wanted to be able to Commucate with the Vagrants. Yet not shown as an Infectie to raise suspicious of been detected in which he agreed and did.

Anywho better cut this here, since we could be founded out by the darklin by moments..

P.s Im planning to become close friends with them hopingly they let me.. but I go at their speed, but they been hidden for some time and don't want to rush these things if they see it as an non opportunity as such..

see when you contract me thru my mind next.

Sincerely,

[Image: 0a21743825fd0b1a81feb9083abe5a1d.png]