Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: NonHuman | From: Deep Space Engineering (DSE)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

TO: ..................... NonHuman
SUBJECT: ...... Appreciation

Good day NonHuman,

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Lulatia Bellisario and I am the director of the HR department at Deep Space Engineering (DSE).

Your efforts towards DSE have not gone unnoticed and are in fact very much appreciated. As a token of appreciation I, on behalf of DSE and our CEO Ms. Jess Doe, would like to award you with a Certificate Of Appreciation combined with a monetary award of 200 million SC for your effort and dedication.

You have proved yourself above and beyond and we see this as most virtue. For this reason we also like to offer you a position at DSE as you have what it takes and you know what to do. That's the spirit we admire and we would like for you to join us.

Your much earned certificate has been uploaded to your NeuralNet account and the monetary appreciation will be following shortly.

Should you have any questions please contact me and don't wait long for your official DSE wings are waiting for you, for you surely earned them!

Sincerely,

[Image: c474e0a799a1cf9e238892e97e94e9f2.png]

Lulatia Bellisario
Director, Human Resources Department