Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lochrath - Internal Communications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: xRhpbgX.png]

¬ Registered Users:
  • P.Gellen
  • M.Ward
  • N.Esser
  • D.Booth
¬ Registered Viewers:
  • General Crew
  • P.Taylor
  • E.Wells
  • J.Grey

Table of Contents
COM.1 Opening Communication General Access
COM.2 Starfliers - Services General Access - External
COM.3 Xeno Alliance Commander - Talk General Access - External
COM.4 Liberty-Coalition Meet General Access
COM.5 Status Update General Access
COM.6 MORAL Registered Users
COM.7 RE: MORAL Registered Users

¬ COMMID: 1
¬ TOPIC: Communications
¬ ACCESS: GEN

Captain Parlance Gellen, recording this for future documentation. This new link will be our means of recording and communicating to ourselves and those outside ourselves if need be, such as with the Green Front. To keep things clear and uncluttered there are roles involved. Users can submit new articles while viewers can only do the obvious. If needing permissions, speak to myself or Mary and we can grant temporary access.

Additionally, we will be storing all notable communications within this link as well. If you do not like this new system, blame Piper. She forced us to organize this.

P.Gellen

¬ COMMID: 4
¬ TOPIC: Liberty-Coalition Meet

[Image: rAIHrBr.png]
Cordova Shipping Platform, Magellan

Mary here. Going to document this interesting situation out in the Magellan Corridor. While crossing the system our scanners picked up two war vessels, the Lusankya and the Lady of Leeds. The former is a Coalition battlecruiser-class vessel while the latter is a Libertonian Siege Cruiser. The oddity came from their passive meeting in orbit of Cordova. It appeared to have been a friendly meeting, with instant hostilities once we registered on their systems followed by general snobbishness.

The Commanding Officer of the Lady of Leeds appeared to be telling their life story to the crew of the Lusankya for whatever reason. After hailing us and throwing taunts, the two parted ways in separate directions. We attempted to follow the Libertonian vessel towards California however a form of cloaking device was used. It is worrying if Liberty decided to become sympathetic to the Coalition, though this might just be a rogue incident.

M.Ward

¬ COMMID: 5
¬ TOPIC: Current Operations

Captain Parlance Gellen, recording this for future documentation.

Crew update. Mary and Piper are off for the mission in Hudson, so that leaves us to standard op. Well done everyone in not making us need damage repairs. We've come out of all altercations scott free so far, I'd like us to keep it that way.

Our attention will be focused mainly on Cortez, Magellan, and Coronado. Gear up, we are going on the offensive soon. We now have a port of call in Magellan thanks to Mary, so be prepared if we cross the system.

Lastly, we're targeting the Libertonians hard. Same with OSC and Planetform. No more mercy.

That's all.

P.Gellen

¬ COMMID: 6
¬ TOPIC: MORAL
¬ ACCESS: REG USER

Current operations is understood and followed. However, I must put forward a notice of moral concerns. With us moving through Leeds, I understand the Captain has taken to holding a vigil over the planet. While this is a touching gesture it came to my attention that not all enjoy such event.

I would request we skip the vigil this time and continue on a more direct route. Not only is getting close to the planet a higher possibility of us being discovered by passing patrols, but it also may cause unneeded delays to our mission.

D.Booth

¬ COMMID: 7
¬ TOPIC: RE: MORAL
¬ ACCESS: REG USER

Piss off, Booth.

M.Ward

¬ COMMID: 8
¬ TOPIC: Repairs

We've passed standard inspection and the Esser Special inspection, before Ward asks on it.

To confirm the damages, we had a lucky stray mortar-grade projectile pierce the aft shelling followed by that radiation payload which fried the reactor's protective coating. Generally radiation doesn't come from outside of the reactor's core housing so it boiled over, causing the shutdown issue. The reactor housing has now been equipped with radiation on both sides so this will hopefully not happen again. This requires an additional bulkhead entryway, so be aware you now have three doors instead of two to enter that area for engineering crew.

I've been informed to add to this transmission there will be a minor operational change coming in the next few weeks. Be prepared for duty changes and shift adjustments. Shore leave ends standard time evening sometime, just be on before the day ticks over.

I have also been informed to explain that the general lounge is not to be used as bunking. It is understood that the vessel's general interior is tight as is, however the lounge area is for mealtime and crew meetings. Those found sleeping in the lounge for over four hours will recieve disciplinary duties.

A personal addition. Please return the compound printer to the forward engineering bay. A grace period of three days will be given for it to be returned, no questions asked. Afterwards if it is found on anyone's person or stowed, I will shoot them myself.

That is all.

N.Esser