Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to [ALG]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: LLozveb.png]

Guten Tag meine Damen und Herren,
this is Hermann Meier, administrator of the Bochum Depot in New Berlin.
As you may be aware we recently started construction of this base per the new Rheinland Government initiative to rebuild Dortmund station.

Docking rights have been sorted out and [ALG] vessels can now dock on the station to refuel.
To speed up the cleanup process of the Dortmund wreck the station will get additional cargo modules to allow storage of the toxic waste.

To safely store these hazardous materials aboard we need more hazmat canisters from Wichter Station.

Therefore I would like to ask your help in transporting those canisters to Bochum Depot.

For the first shipment, I would like to get 10.000 canisters to the station.
The quartermaster will accept each unit for the price of 400c.

Please let me know if you are interested in this cooperation.

With regard
Hermann Meier
ALG Waste Disposal transport captain and station administrative

To: Hermann Meier
Subject: Dortmund Station

Guten Tag,

This is Jungmann,

It appears despite Lisa Schulze' apparent obliviousness to basic corporate processes and her lack of reading comprehension the project will go ahead. At the end of the day, despite the goverment not exactly sending their best people forward, all that matters is that Dortmund will be standing and back to ALG hands.

14,100 units of HazMat canisters were delivered to Bochum.

proof1
proof2
proof3

We love your enthusiasm mister Meier, it has not gone unnoticed and we would love to welcome you to our ranks - our recruitment office is currently open, you do not have to be alone.

Best Regards,

Karl Jungmann
Shipping Division
ALG Waste Disposal

[Image: 9JwWorU.png]
[Image: LLozveb.png]

Sehr geehrter Herr Jungmann,
I`m more than happy to see that the ALG main branch has taken an interest in this project and is helping me out.

I agree that the Government's reply may have been a bit harsh but I assure you that we are all working for the greater good of Rheinland.
I do hope that this difficult start will not hinder our cooperation in the future.

As for your offer, I do feel very happy to be recognized by the ALG main bureau in such a way, but I do have to decline it for the time being.
I enjoy the liberty I have working for the ALG cleanup subbranch at this moment and until the project is completed, I`m afraid I won't have the time to switch between our internal divisions.

I do look forward to working more with you in the future.

With regards
Hermann Meier
ALG Waste Disposal transport captain and station administrative