Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »: Hispania Imperial, Malta Hyperspace Fleet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: pQBt6FI.gif]
Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke
[Image: mnhfMji.png]

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Hispania Imperial, Malta Hyperspace Fleet
.......● CARBON COPY:....--
.......● SENDER:-..............Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke, Direktor
.......● LOCATION:............Planet Weimar
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Valuable intelligence.

To: listed parties,

Schönen Tag. My name is Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke, Direktor of the Büro. I shall cut it to the chase: my trusted contact from the list of external Büro informators have passed on a data package of high value. It indicates that probability is high that a Coalition force consisting of Crayter, Bretonia and Liberty fleets is concentrating around corridors leading to the western border of House of Liberty and respectively - eastern border of House of Bretonia. Probability is high that in the coming months an invasion will be staged into the systems of Vespucci and Inverness, rooting out the independent elements opposed to the Triumvirate solidifying their stance in the region.

Needless to say the parties calling aforementioned systems home can not quite agree to this, and I am certain you may make good use of that data: unless the Triumvirate getting a solid grasp of the region and have much more comfortable conditions for disruption of your Cardamine routes - you may neglect this message at your discretion.

However, I'm sure you're sensible enough and will be able to properly exploit it - in what ways you see fit.

Auf wiedersehen.

From,

Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke,

[Image: 6ZphKif.png]

Message End

[Image: deqrkjb-0bc69f2c-65fa-425e-aa95-9f682993...YcRpYl2r9Q]

Querida Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke!

Permítame presentarme, Señora, I am representing Malta Hyperspace Starfleet, my name is Medellín Mazepin Jr., a modest man interested in intelligence matters.

First of all, allow me to say it is a great honor to receive your information that our Cardamine shipments are subject to a possible threat. We weren’t surprised that you were so well informed about our Cardamine possible routes, but I’m a little worried about the background, validity and reliability of this information. Please don’t take this as cynicism, I question the information’s background and not your recognized expertise in intelligence. First, let’s get to the details, because everything that means to us can be important because of the details of the Intel.

It's good to mention it now until I forget, why do you think it's important to inform us? Why are our Cardamine business interests important to you or to your informants? Fortunately, we live in a time when there are many enthusiastic helpers in every corner of Sirius. Especially if you are familiar with the developments and new opportunities offered by Cardamine. Do you also want to take advantage of these opportunities through Cardamine or with us?

I hope you don’t take my questions for intrusion, I am grateful to you Señora for contacting us with confidence. I hope we can turn to you again with confidence if we can be convinced of the reciprocity of trust.

Atentamente
Medellín Mazepin Jr.

[Image: deaa3ah-3f6c6283-017d-4e15-9fa2-15183de0...lt6xL5yI3Y]
[Image: pQBt6FI.gif]
Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke
[Image: mnhfMji.png]

Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Medellin Mazepin Jr., Malta Hyperspace Fleet
.......● CARBON COPY:....--
.......● SENDER:-..............Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke, Direktor
.......● LOCATION:............Planet Weimar
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............RE: Valuable intelligence.

To: Medellin Mazepin Jr.,

Schönen Tag. You're raising valid concerns and I find it appealing, cross-checking information is important and you're in your full right to do so.

I'll be blunt. We're likely to be dealing with the incursion of all listed parties into the space our cordially inclined group views as their own, claims as their own and is willing to stand up to adversities to prove it is their own. Coincidentially, you'll be given lenience to operate and assault any of hostile inclined parties at your discretion as long as it doesn't contradict our intentions in the region. And our intention in the region is to quell the assault, whatever you do to harass the Triumvirate forces is, frankly, not of our concern and involved parties are likely to lend you a hand - that includes a minor mobile Büro task force.

This information benefits you, and your presence will benefit us. Cards are laid out in the open, act on it however you wish. Or remain idle, but I doubt you're going to employ such approach.

Auf wiedersehen.

From,

Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke,

[Image: 6ZphKif.png]

Message End

[Image: deqrkjb-0bc69f2c-65fa-425e-aa95-9f682993...YcRpYl2r9Q]

Querida Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke!

In many cases, my opinion differs little bit from the thoughts and desires of my leaders. Overall I want the same as other Outcasts just sometimes in a different way. The opportunity you offered is such a similar approach to my aspirations.

The controlled areas starting to become scarce and based on the information and the systems you mentioned, Inverness seems to be a point where a conflict management strategy may be needed in the future. In the following my operational team would like to get more information about this system. The data acquisition process about local movements and contacts will start as soon as possible. The deck will have our cards and everyone will play with it.

We should start the joint work with the minor mobile Büro task force in the greatest possible discretion if all conditions are met.

Atentamente
Medellín Mazepin Jr.

[Image: deaa3ah-3f6c6283-017d-4e15-9fa2-15183de0...lt6xL5yI3Y]