Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »TO: GSB]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Keeper Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: unknown.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Salutations, friends.

I am contacting you in order to ensure that everything all well with your organisation. Some concern has been raised amongst us and the Buro regarding the lack of sightings of your vessels, along with the rise of Maquis activity, particularly with them going around flaunting about an incursion of Lorraine of some sort.

Is everything well?

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

[Image: a0RdcFC.png]

Bonjour, Keeper Revenant,

I am Baron Mainfred Quentin Bourreau, current Director of the GSB. Our agency have suffered setbacks caused by Maquisards and internal affairs, so that's the reason why you haven't seen many of our vessels lately.

I must thank your for those implants, however, as despite current difficulties - our evaluation process shows some promises to give us an advantage over our foes in the near future.

How does situation looks on your end, Keeper?
[Image: 6CzgbLn.png]
...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

We anticipate a possible attack from the combined forces of Liberty, Bretonia and Crayter, it may happen, it may not. Although some of our concerns have been confirmed by a recent news broadcast.

Observe yourself.

>>FORWARDING CHANNEL

Kusari, Crayter and Bretonia entering a defense pact of sorts. We did not anticipate Kusari to assemble into their little team, but this poses an even greater threat if all three Houses are going to collaborate.

It appears that Rheinland has also soured ties between them and Crayter, as they have been outlawed. Buro has also indirectly mentioned possible action.

Perhaps we should devise a plan of sorts against our mutual foes. These... 'Houses' - pose a threat to our home and research facilities, we cannot allow it. It may be worth while to see what they plan to do, and see what their strengths and weaknesses are.

If you require additional supply to assist your internal struggles, we can redirect some materials for drop off. Inquire and we shall see.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

It seems that they are trying patience of Gallic people. We have been betrayed once by these so called peacekeepers and looks that we are heading into another unprovoked interhouse tensions and conflicts. Nevertheless, it does not matter. Whatever they will do - it will only strengthen resolve of my House to stand united against these Sirian oppressors.

It seems that we are facing very similar difficulties. Your aid offer is appreciated, Keeper, but I would suggest to save your resources for possible conflicts ahead. It is true that GSB has seen its better days, but we are not in imminent threat.

However, there might be something interesting for us. Does Technocracy have any readily available automated systems for lightweight scout fighters? We will need more eyes and ears in the Taus to prevent any surprising attacks against Gallia from happening without risking lives of my men to those mutated cardamine addicts there unnecessarily.

We had our remote fighter experiments, but they are far from perfect.
...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Drones? Our preferred method. We can deploy some observers within the Tau region, if that is what you desire.

We hope your internal threats do not become too problematic, the Maquis seems to have been extending their influence, we have detected them as far as Edinburgh.

Although I do ponder, and I will assume that this is simply not possible - but would it be within interests to utilise the Royalist cell against these aggressors? I have my doubts that they would be interested in their homeland being threatened, despite their... political differences.

It may be worth seeing if there are more... cooperative bands of renegades or dissidents to help sabotage the Houses efforts. The Mollys come to mind. Perhaps the Coalition - even though rather an unsavory party for you - would help regardless.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

If you are willing to assist us with reconnaissance within untamed Tau region, then I will gladly accept it, at least until GSB will be able to field our own recon drones when we will improve their decision making routines when operating outside of operator's range.

There have been some rumors about Maquisards operating alongside Bretonia's forces for quite some time, so I would not be surprised if they have been actually seen in Edinburgh and looking for safe refuge or their victims there.

Unless Gallia will be in imminent danger of foreigners invading our space, I sincerely doubt that royalist will offer Union a hand. Current Gallic Union is already a compromise between old and new government, and even despite that these hardliners are not willing to accept it.

We plan to procure another batch of cyberware enhancements for our operatives within few days. Your implants fared well in our comparison trials and current situation forces to upgrade as many companies as we can. Number and nature of these enhancements will be same as before and we are willing to pay for them or bring our goods in exchange.
...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Curious. We thought Gallia had the edge when it came to Artifical Intelligence. Regardless...

You may have noticed our logistics vessels passing by to make a drop off at New Paris with some extra Cyberware packages. In any case, here is the logistics confirmation.

A/)-LV-Atlas - 4185 | A/)-LV-Pyxis - 4185

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

While Gallia uses advanced computers in many applications - there was a little need of developing automated recon fighters in the past, so even our most talented scientists will need some time before they will develop their own know-how despite already having means.

Merci for you timely delivery, Keeper, I was not expecting that. Is there anything you need for your own preparations?
...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Our needs are vast, and mostly logistical along with military in nature.

We do not take you for some transport pilots, but there are some resources we require, so for that, we will otherwise inquire with the corporations.

Most of our concerns right now are aligned with establishing sturdy defences of our sector, and if it means that we are forced to utilize more ... questionable methods of technology, so be it. At worst expectations, we expect an attack from all three fronts. At best? From one front, Coronado.

Interesting times ahead. We have been expecting this for years. A calculation running ever since we settled. It may be prudent to update any intelligence files on local forces. Our drones will focus on geographical discovery, then they'll snoop around as necessary to observe movement.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
Pages: 1 2