Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: GC- | From: The Hayazaki-Clan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Incoming New Transmission

[Image: unknown.png]

Sender: Sakura Hayazaki
Recipient: Golden Chrysanthemum
Subject: Meeting

Konnichiwa Golden Chrysanthemum,

My name is Sakura Hayazaki from the Hayazaki-Clan. I was been charged in the name of my big brother, Kai Hayazaki to contacting your group. He is busy actually on Kyoto, but he told me that each communication that will be send, will be received by me.

The reason why we contacting you is to know how exactly your influence expended that much? To tell the truth, Kai wants to make sure that our name is known to everyone and from what he told me, contacting influential organization can help.

Our main goal is to be known, but also to make sure that the Empire of Kusari pay the price of its crime toward us.

Signed: Sakura Hayazaki, sister of Kai Hayazaki.

End Of The Transmission

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-21.png]
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-16.png]

Decoding transmission contents

Beginning Feed

Sender: Hinohara Yuuko

Recipient: Sakura Hayazaki

Subject: Conduct

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]

Viewing Report

Konnichiwa,

This is Commander Hinohara Yuuko talking, I'm pleased to meet you Hayazaki from the...

[She narrows her eyes as she looks towards a nearby monitor.]

Hayazaki-clan, right. I'll skip the boring introductions and get straight to the point.

[Pauses for a moment as she looks into the camera, raising an eyebrow.]

Who are you? You explain how your main goal is to be known and yet you haven't explained your backgrounds. As far as we're aware, you showed up just a couple of days ago and I was informed that even your first meetings with my sisters weren't the best ones.

Allow me to elaborate. I've got a report in my hands from earlier this afternoon telling me that one of your cruisers with you on-board was disrupting a Chrysanthemum operation on a trade-lane around Kusari with an IMG transport involved. I'm sure you remember the event.

Listen, Hayazaki, you're asking us how we managed to be so popular and have such an influence, hai?

[Pause.]

By not letting down our allies and being a complete nuisance. If you wish your clan to be viewed with respect then you need to be the first one showing that respect, and you've shown everything -but- that respect so far.

My suggestion towards you and the rest of your clan members is to re-consider your recent actions and alter the treatment that you offer to your allies.

On a last note, remember that neither me nor my sisters are in the position to bow our heads to anyone. The Hoshihokori has shot Blood Dragons before and she'll do it again if the need arises.

Shirei-kan Hinohara Yuuko
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Report

Sender: Sakura Hayazaki, from the Hayazaki-Clan
Recipient: Hinoara Yuuko
Subject: Re: Conduct

Konnichiwa,

I want to deeply appology about that conduct... We were severely reprimand by Kai Hayazaki. It will never happen again because I do not want to see my big brother as mad as he were on that day...

[Sakura Hayazaki took a break and by her ton of voice, we could hear that she was really sorry.]

You asked who are we. I will tell you, Yuuko-San. Our clan is just our family at the moment. We are only three. Kai Hayazaki is the elder so it is him who tell us what to do or not. Then, there is Ichigo and I. We are twins and Ichigo was the one who influenced my decision. I appology for him. Back to the clan... Aye, our goals are: To be known by every citizen of Kusari, defend Kusari from the Nomad's thread and to make sure that we, you and everyone obtain better living conditions. You can not really miss the Nomads. Those creatures are blue and they have servants called infected people.
Our parents were killed by the Naval Forces... We were only ten years old and Kai was twelve. All by himself, he raised us...

[A tear slipped down her cheek. It was sadness mixed with admiration of what her big brother did.]

I... We are again sorry about what we did in New Tokyo... It will not happen again. I promise. You will maybe not see the Kamiizumi for a while. Kai told us to go to Tohoku. A question to patrol the sector.

Signed: Sakura Hayazaki, sister of Kai Hayazaki and captain of the Kamiizumi

End Of The Transmission

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-21.png]

Decoding transmission contents

Beginning Feed

Sender: Hinohara Yuuko

Recipient: Sakura Hayazaki

Subject: Conduct

Viewing Report

Konnichiwa,

Your apology is accepted, Hayazaki, but neither me nor my sisters are erasing what happened from our memories. You should perhaps have your older brother know that acting like that towards your only allies within Kusari isn't the wisest and most strategic of moves.

Anyway, what is it that separates your clan from the rest of the Blood Dragons? What is it that you do different than the Rose Dragons, I'm sure you've heard of them. Getting known from every citizen in Kusari and fighting the Nomads aren't exactly goals, Hayazaki. That's the equivalent of saying that the goal of your life is to breathe. As for the nomads, I've had the misfortune to see them with my own eyes so a description on them is unnecessary. I vaguely know what they are and I know what they do, as for 'infected people'... I'm sure you've heard of the CH- cell of the Chrysanthemums.

[Pause.]

I hope you and your brother use your time in Tohoku to re-evaluate your conduct and goals and come back when you've got something going for you. As for -that- incident, if it ever gets repeated do not expect me or my sisters to be as diplomatic about it as we are now.

[She raises an eyebrow as she looks at the camera.]

Name's "Hinohara" by the way, not "Hinoara".

Shirei-kan Hinohara Yuuko
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Report

Sender: Kai Hayazaki, from the Hayazaki-Clan
Recipient: Hinohara Yuuko
Subject: Re: Conduct

Konnichiwa Yuuko-san,

I allowed myself to answer to you, Yuuko-san. I am Kai Hayazaki, the elder of my clan. I was aware about the conduct of the Kamiizumi. I heard a rumor and well it was so easy to figure it out that was my sister's cruiser. Enough of this, I am here to talk about what Sakura told me. About what you mentioned "Who are we? What is it that separates the Hayazaki-Clan from the other dragons and what is different between the Rose Dragons." To tell you the truth, I heard about them. However, we, the Hayazaki-Clan are separated because of two reasons. The first one is: We wanted to be independent from the other groups. Also, we are ready to be extremist if the situation pushes us to be.

Our goals are not totally sure, but I can tell you one thing... We want to remove the government of its place. If it is not a goal for you, I wonder what is it then.

[Kai Hayazaki had eyes filled of fury and there was a reason of it.]

About the CH- cell, I did not hear anything about it. If you want to explain what is about that cell, Yuuko-san, my ears are open.

Signed: Kai Hayazaki, Elder of the Hayazaki-Clan

End Of The Transmission