Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: OS&C ; From: AHN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

INCOMING MESSAGE

[Image: sNsC7yv.png]
石川あゆみ
Ishikawa Ayumi

Konnichiwa, esteemed representatives of the Omicron Spa & Cruise company,

My name is Ayumi Ishikawa, I am a news host and a reporter for All Honshu Network, a Kusari news agency from Honshu. We are working closely with marquess Shimamori who is working hard to promote the local and foreign tourism in the system of Honshu and in Kusari in general.

Recently it was brought to our attention that OS&C vessel "Maldives" was re-located to Tottori system. Tottori is a fringe that is still being settled with less support from law enforcement. We are interested in such a move of the company and would like to hear your opinion on the matter whether in a form of a press release for our news channel or an interview with your spokesperson. We can pre-arrange the set of questions if you would like to opt for the interview. We are grateful in advance for your consideration.

Availing the opportunity, it is my pleasure to relay the best wishes of marquess Shimamori to your company in establishing a successful business in Kusari once more and the hope that it would benefit both your company and the people of Kusari. The marquess assures you of his support in your endeavours in Kusari, especially in the Honshu system, should the need arise.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Ishikawa Ayumi

[Image: OIf2qRS.png]

[伝言以上]
[You have (1) pending message]
[Image: 68teG9q.png]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
Location: Liner Maldives, Above Ice Moon Sekigane, System Tottori.
To: Ishikawa Ayumi from the AHN
Encryption: OS&C Alpha One
Subject: Our Return to the Kusari Market.

Greetings Miss Ishikawa

I am Caitlyn Cross Chairwoman of Orbital Spa and Cruise. It is a Suprise to be Contacted by you about the Liner Maldives, but it's Nice Suprise. I have seen some Broadcasts of the AHN in the Past as I Passed through Kusari with my Wife and the Show about the Beauty of Honshu and especially the part about the Akamatsu Bridge Gave me the Inspiration to ask her on exact that Spot if she wants to Marry me.

Well now enough of my Fangirl Behaviour, let us talk about the Business. I am willing to Give an Interview to your Channel myself and explain our Decision for the Relocation of the Liner. A Pre-Arranged set of Questions would not be necessary, OS&C haves nothing to hide and I am more than Willing to Answer Questions of the Press.

As for the Support of marquess Shimamori, I am of Course Grateful for any Help to keep OS&C and its Employees Protected and Safe. Please tell him that we are Greatfull for this offer and that it would be a pleasure if we could welcome him on Board of the Maldives one day. We also hope that the Stationing of the Maldives benefits both OS&C and the People of Kusari. But we can talk about our Plans in more Detail during the Interview.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Captain Red Velvet Club
Director and Chairwoman of OS&C

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]

INCOMING MESSAGE

[Image: sNsC7yv.png]
石川あゆみ
Ishikawa Ayumi

Cross-san,

This is splendid news! We in AHN appreciate your cooperation in this matter and are flattered to hear that our features are watched outside Kusari too. We will reach out to you via D.I.S.C.O.R.D. channels for the interview once we prepare the questions. It should not take much time.

We are looking forward to sharing your opinion with our viewers in Kusari and beyond.

[Image: OIf2qRS.png]

[伝言以上]