Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kadesh Orbital Colony
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: LL00o7i.gif]

⧫ Cairo Station
⧫ Omicron Zeta
⧫ From: Order Overwatch, Major Miles Drake
⧫ To: The Phoenix, Kadesh Orbital Colony

Communications quality enhancement

Good day, Phoenix, Major Drake from the Order Overwatch is on line.

You know no worse than me the universe is flexible and recently we got an issue with communications due to normal nebula and planet Palmyra movements around the star. In order to resolve this problem we have to set extra communication satellite to establish direct line between satellites HON-5 and HON-7, but the most suitable spot is at the Palmyra's orbit and Kadesh Colony.

We need to dispatch engineer team and Cruiser Mafdet at the Kadesh scan range until satellite is installed and set, so I have a need to ask you for permission to deploy Order capital vessel there. Besides, all 150 pilots, engineers and crew need a place to live during their work. We would be very grateful if you can provide our men with everything they need.

With regards,

Major Miles Drake
Task Force "Black Arrow", 2nd Battlegroup, 12:42, 15.09.828

⧫ Attachments:

Greetings the Order,

Indeed, the universe is flexible and like with chess you have to move your pawns to take control under the table that had been yours a step before. And to avoid abstractions, you're always welcome onboard any of our installations.

Nevertheless, don't be confused about scaffolding nearby of the Colony - we have engaged a new project "Kadesh Orbital City" that is supposed to be our constant shelter in orbit of Palmyra, that would cover all our needs in quarter rooms for the colonists, essential storage space for the fleet and other minor aspects that's not less important, such as perfect spot for first real on surface settlements, that would put us even closer to Orontes project…

Anyway, I'm a bit digressed. Just don't wonder why all Phoenix corefleet flotilla tied up to the Kadesh Orbital Colony. Currently the station with all colonists most vulnerable to any foe forces, so we had to expose all our regular patrols for a brighter future for my people.

Fortunately for you enough, currently we posses enough of different materials and equipment to build anything. Do bot hesitate to ask our storekeeper for anything you need, as for yoyr people quarters, consider floor 71.w as yours. I'll inform required men to prepare everything for Mafdet arrival.