Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Caesar | Battlegroup "Overdrunk"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Fo8hgMU.png]
We are not passengers on a ship called "Caesar". We are his team.

What happens if you put together all the spaceships designed by the engineers of our century and derive the formula for the ideal dreadnought? A worn-out and shabby hull made of Iridium plates with a sign “centennial pepelats”, a solar sail (and in case of calmness - solar oars), a generator of previously unknown matter, colored chintz and toilet paper, as well as the Artificial Intelligence Model "Robobuttler D3S7-R4LH-M4NS" controlling all this disgrace with mania greatness and an annoying voice counting down the time until the explosion of the ship's reactor, or the waiting moment to send you to the airlock.

Oh yes, we'd make a nice ship. A one-legged cyborg boatswain of a non-traditional orientation, not parting with a flask of strong alcohol, would turn on the side lights at night (so that we do not bump into someone at the speed of an impulse, and at the speed of a cruise - into us), and I, as a captain, nervously I would point my finger at the multi-colored buttons on the panels of the command bridge and shout: "Where is the cigarette lighter?"

Oh yes, all these thoughts came to me immediately, as soon as I climbed the bridge of the Bretonia Carrier, which was previously under the command of a man (or not quite) by name Jack D. Hammond.

My name is Domino Harvy, former Core Guildkeeper, new commander of Battlegroup "Overlord", CO of WV-Caesar. Our adventure is just begun, wait on us Hammond, I'll find you.
The robotic butler entered the bridge and the rest of the crew seemed to not be bothered by that. By now, they were used with the machine limbo'ing itslef through the airlock. With its two and a half meters of height, it was a rather unusual sight. The fact that it had weird black and white paint job and a big mech grade automatic rifle on its back only added to the confusion. Was it an actual a butler, was it an actual combat mech? No one knew for sure. Some say Daniels called it his "emotional support bot" and that it could tear a man in half in under five seconds. What we know for sure is that it's name was Robobutler and that it was hard wired to reset it's personality matrix every 48 hours, otherwise it would wipe out humanity. Of course, the robobutler was a product of a broken man without any moral bounds or a god to believe in. The butler simply did not knew any better.

Albeit massive and upwards of half a ton, it moved virtually silent. It approached the new captain of the ship and casualy asked him:
"Would the sire require a refreshment? Nox, synth marry, whiskey, maybe some cardamine? No? I shall store this for later abuse then."
After that it causally opened the bloody container it was carrying and pulled out a human head in what could be described as a jar. There was eye movement and the head was attempting to speak. Only bubbles came out of his mouth.
"Former order agent, currently assigned to latrine duty. Subject caught sabotaging heating units with the intention of overloading and causing bodily harm to non-slave crew members. Subject forcefully relieved of any tools that can further advance his thirst for blood,apandages included. Second subject has been unsubscribed from life after attempting to combat this platform. No remains could be collected, as the second subject is now paint. Third subject, also slave, had his soul evicted from his body. I do not tolerate men crying, neither am I programmed to and thus I gave him a quick death. What would the sire require of me?"
After three months of continuous war with bots for alcohol on this ship and an incredibly large amount of jump drive launch not only the outer panels of the ship became overheated, but also the nerves, along with the brains of our crew, some even turned gray.

During this time, about 3 tons of alcohol were drunk by the entire crew, 4 droids were thrown into space, which were especially violent, one wedding was played right on board and 13 enemy ships were destroyed. But no one trace of Mr. Hammond.

Time for Caesar, return to the throne in Alabama, rest the crew, and contact with Bretonian Armed Forces to do some cosmetic work on the vessel.