Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: OS&C|Larry's_Lounge | We Put The Dive In Divebar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

- - - - Welcome Aboard - - - -
[Image: 1zn7Fxh.png]
"We Put The Dive In Divebar"

"In what appears to be another Orbital attempt to entrap and enthrall; and certainly not my attempt to explain away a rather unfortunate misunderstanding with the accounts payable team regarding my reimbursements. At any rate I'm happy to present my own namesake, Larry's Lounge. Boasting full suites for almost 200 guests, and alcohol of all types for several hundred more."

[Image: vYr0IB7.png]

Larry's Lounge is a "Democritus" Class Luxury Yacht. Commissioned straight off the factory floor to fulfill the Larry's goal of opening an "overnight" booze cruise ferry service. Initially starting on a simple route between Manhatten and Curacao; Larry's Lounge now has ports of call from as far as Sigma 19 to a close as Planet Denver, and all points in-between. Larry's Lounge represents Orbitals most recent foray into the often embattled "short haul" commuter. While also enabling "happy hour" service on off peak hours as a terminal bar and restaurant.

[Image: CNFzRKs.jpg]
The Lounge

"Big or Small we got it all; But don't take me at just my word, hear from one of our many ever happy customers"

Larry's is kitsch in the best sense of the word; it begs for a great indie movie filming. The producers wouldn't need to change a thing, they could just roll on in and film the drunken pool players beaning people sitting at the bar, the grumpy, sourpuss asian bartender, or the clothesline of santas that dance above the bar each time the men's room door opens.

Reviewer Robin R.

[Image: lwdrJzu.jpg]
The "R&R"
But if the liquor makes you sicker go visit our onboard rest and rehab lab. The "R&Rs" programs and services available onboard include bio-psycho-social assessments, medical detox as well as ongoing medical care, inpatient and outpatient substance abuse treatment, integrated mental health services, sober living facilities, and education. But the path to recovery can be different for those of us in well-to-do circles, including but not limited to lawyers and other professionals. You may have different return-to-practice needs or may be involved in outside monitoring agencies. Our Professionals program includes all the inpatient treatment components, but also has special group sessions with other professionals and individual sessions with a counselor to address career restoration, licensing and/or monitoring matters, and professional practice and reputation.

[Image: 3xEbWKT.jpg]
Accommodations

Prices for accommodations start and end at 55,000 s.c. for a one way cruise. With which you'll find that you're granted full unfettered access to the entirety of The Lounge's onboard amenities. Secure with the knowledge that you'll be home from that week long visit to Manhattan in just 12 hours detoxed and no worse for wear.

Want to Book a Cruise? Don't Hesitate And Drop Us A Line

[Image: XboxhRC.png?1]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Larry "The Logger" Loggins
To: Visitors To Larry's Lounge

Subject: Reviews And More

Have you or someone you love recently visited Larry's Lounge!? You may be entitled to compensation

Please let us know about your experience below, and remember, if your experience was less than a 5-stars please don't tell my boss we'll reach out directly in our own special way to see what we need to do better for the future like adding you to the do not serve wall

Over an' Out,
Larry

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]

Twinkle, twinkle, little star, point me to the nearest bar

DazedAndConfused
14 OCT 828 12:13

I embarked on the Lounge from Manhattan for a night to remember with a few friends before they shipped out to West Point. The only thing I remember from the night was being served a drink the bartender only referred to as "the green one." I woke up three days later in a bathtub full of bloody ice on Barrier Gate station with a scar on my right side. Checking the pockets of my pants, I found 9 cocktail umbrellas (all different), a 10 of clubs, a small bottle of Kusari aftershave, and a half-eaten hotdog without a bun. Checking my scans in the station's medbay an hour later showed I somehow gained a kidney. So yeah... three stars I guess?
★★★ 3 Out of 5 Stars

UserName Caitlyn Cross
14 OCT 828 20:05

I have to say I had my Doubts about the Opening Party but it was Even wilder than I had Imagined. Stephanie and I have Danced till 7 in the Morning and had a lot of Fun. The Strippers at 1 In the Morning were a nice idea, even when I am not sure if they weren't just Guests that had one or two Drinks too Much? It was a Good Party that was worth being Called Epic, and I am Looking Forward to the Next One. But I will Probably pack some aspirin or something harder for the Morning After. Now Excuse me but I have to Wake up my Wife with a Bucket of Ice Water.
★★★★ 4 Out of 5 Stars