Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Order Overwatch | From: Deterrence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

┝┅┅┅{INCOMING TRANSMISSION}┅┅┅┥

┝┅{Sender: Executor Ravenna Nagash
┝┅{Recipient: Lieutenant John Graham, The Order Overwatch
┝┅{Location: Planet Crete, Omicron Gamma

┝┅{Message Type: Visual
┝┅{Subject: Formal Invitation

Esteemed commander,

I believe that introductions are in order - I'm Executor Ravenna Nagash of the Deterrence. We are a quasi-military organization with various and diverse interests in Sirius. I believe you've already met some of my operatives on the ground including various task forces originating from our military fleet. Recent incursions in the Omicrons have shown that there are various different stakeholders in place and the balance of power is shifting and precarious in nature.

Time is short so I'll be brief. We have classified intelligence that is integral and vital to the long-term survival and prosperity of the Order. This information is of the highest security and requires a rather personal approach. It is my concern that if this information falls under enemy hands, it will result in a serious loss for either of our organizations. Therefore, I propose an official meeting to discuss our findings and align our interests.

An answer confirming this transmission has been received will be awaited. Nevertheless, we've established a secured method of communication and transferred the key to your operatives to align in terms of operating standards and time frame for the meeting.

Regards,
Executor Ravenna Nagash

┝┅┅┅{END OF TRANSMISSION}┅┅┅┥

[Image: CZmvurC.png]

Encryption: High
Sender ID: Lieuetenant John Graham, The Order Overwatch
Recipient ID: Executor Ravenna Nagash

RE: Formal Invitation

Executor,

Lieutenant John Graham of The Order Overwatch speaking. It appears that there was a misunderstanding on our previous meeting, as we've not specified whom exactly to contact. It was certainly a surprise to see this transmission over my Neural Net. At any rate, I've informed the rest of the High Command. Expect a response from my superiors in the next hours.

Best of luck. Graham, out.

Regards,
Lieutenant John Graham

Available attachments: None.

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

Meeting

To Executor Ravenna Nagash.

I have to apologize for the lack of contact before. As you may have already noted, Omicron Zeta is hotly contested, and the recent arrival of the Auxesian warlords only intensifies the slaughter to either side’s benefit. I could not in clear conscience abandon the front before it is stabilized, or exploited to Order’s advantage.

Your forces were spotted as far as Omicron Zeta, and I can attest to the fact that your organization - at very least those concentrated in Omicron systems - fight the same enemies as we do… nothing less and nothing more. That alone warrants the right to have an audience with me and I will listen to everything you have to tell me carefully. There aren’t many places where we can meet that aren't in close range of one or more of our enemies. I recommend Sigma 17, precise coordinates be sent on more private channels just before the meeting that I propose on Saturday.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
1st Battlegroup "Wargods", Black Fleet