Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : LPI leadership | From : Liberty 46th Fleet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: Dm8Zx3l.png]

Official Communication
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet
Security Clearance: GRANTED

Sender ID: Fleet Admiral James Horatio Creed

Recipient ID: LPI leadership

Subject: Interesting proposal

Good day to the LPI,

As you will probably be aware the 46th Fleet has had its status updated to one of the Primary Fleet's of liberty, and we are very interested in an increase in our base facilities and we have decided to make a designated training facility for our Recruits and also use this facility for refresher courses and also any other interested parties who wish to train there.

we would like to know if you are interested in the 46th Fleet purchasing Albany Police Academy from yourselves and also incorporating it as part of a combined facility for training the LPI and also our own operatives.

This proposal has come forward, due to a facility that we have not been able to take over due to the deal falling through.

I would love to meet a representative from the LPI to actually go through the process of purchasing the facility and actually working with you, to establish how we can share the facility together for training purposes. Also this facility can hold all of our smaller vessels, seeing as the extent of our Docking area on Salt Lake is getting a bit crowded.

Salt lake will be initially turned into a designated Headquarters and will house all of our large Capital ships and if we purchase Albany, it can mean a more spacious Docking area for Salt lake and also free up space for more facilities for our operatives.

Salt Lake's sophisticated simulators will be transferered to Albany also, so that all training will be done from this facility. Armories and other facilities.

I would love for this propopsal to be discussed and I am open to suggestions as to when we can meet.

I look forward to your reply.

James Horatio Creed
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Navy 46th Fleet and is classified and encrypted for the eyes of 46th operatives only and is not to be passed on to anyone ouside this organisation.

End of Communication
Liberty Police Incorporated
Incoming Transmission

[Image: Isla1.png]
-
- Sender: Commissioner Isla Nazumaki
- Recipient: 46th Leadership
- Subject: Albany
- Encryption: Unbreakable

Good evening Fleet Admiral Creed,

I have been made aware for quite a while now that the 46th fleet has been recognized as a primary fleet in Liberty and, granted the chance, I would like to officially congratulate you for your triumphs so far.

I am glad to have been made aware of the fleet's desire to purchase Albany Police Academy and I am entirely positive towards the proposal. With the existence of all the training academies aboard the One Police Plaza at Colorado, Albany has fell quite inactive as of late. I do not see any use of it by the LPI and I understand - provided your reasoning - that the 46th fleet will put Albany to a much greater use than what LPI has been doing with it for the past few months.

Unfortunately, I will not be available for a personal meeting as of the current time due to other duties of mine. However, I have spoken with Captain Otonashi Yuzuru and he would be happy to take my spot in representing LPI for this deal.

I will be expecting a meeting place and a meeting time from you, and I will respond to confirm both of them as acceptable by the Captain.

Until then, that is all.

With regards.

[Image: XjOoqWc.png]

Commissioner Isla Nazumaki

- Attached Files

None.

Official Communication
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Good day Commissioner Nazumaki,

It is indeed a pleasure to be able to communicate with you about the purchase of Albany Police Academy, and i would like to stress that we will keep the Albany name but will adjust it slightly to ....

Albany Naval Training Facility.

I would like to meet your intended negotiator within a few days ..... how about 10th November during the evening time of 20.00 hours Sirius time, and we can start to discuss the details of the sale of the facility.
I am very pleased that you have accepted our initial offer for purchaseing the installation and we hope to discuss details of the sale in great length and also to finalise the purchase price.

So if this date is acceptable, then we can go ahead and meet aboard Salt Lake Headquarters, which is a highly secure location and we will make sure that your representative is fed and watered aswell.

Many thanks to you, and I look forward to your response Commissioner.

James Horatio Creed
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Navy 46th Fleet and is classified and encrypted for the eyes of 46th operatives only and is not to be passed on to anyone ouside this organisation.

End of Communication
Incoming Transmission

[Image: Isla1.png]
-
- Sender: Commissioner Isla Nazumaki
- Recipient: 46th Leadership
- Subject: Albany
- Encryption: Unbreakable

Good evening Fleet Admiral Creed,

As I've made it clear already, the pleasure for handing over Albany to the 46th Fleet is all mine. Retaining the installation's name is not necessary, but if the 46th Fleet desires to do so, I will not stop you from it. If anything, it will at least still remind of the LPI in one way or another as Albany is a well known name around Liberty.

Captain Otonashi Yuzuru has been updated on your date of choice and he informed me that it works just fine. He will be moving to your headquarters at the time you designated, on November 10th. I have no doubts that your headquartes are heavily defended and that the Captain will be treated with respect during his stay there.

I hope this meeting leads to a fruitful for both sides agreement and may our cooperation be effective.

With regards.

[Image: XjOoqWc.png]

Commissioner Isla Nazumaki

- Attached Files

None.

Official Communication
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Good day Commissioner Nazumaki,

I have updated my Calendar to make sure the meeting will be accounted for on the 10th November, and I have also made sure that Captain Otonashi Yuzuru's vessel will be allowed access to Salt Lake as soon as it approaches, seeing as our protocols are at an amber alert status due to a security issue, which is ongoing and will not interfere with our meeting.

Once again thankyou for your response and all details of the meeting will be corresponded to you after we start to initiate an agreement .

Many thanks,

James Horatio Creed
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

End of Communication