Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ''New-Horizon'': A visit from Sonja Wilke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anna was disgusted about what Sonja told her. The woman with the red eyes knew deeply there was nothing to fear. ''Sonja. I know there is nothing. I don't need this machine. Look, if there is something, I will contact you.''

Pixis was curious about the cat. She put a knees on the floor just to be at the same level of the animal. The robot knew it could not speak but she tried to interact with it by showing her right hand before the cat.
Sonja Smiled and shakes her head, but then she sighs and looks Anna into the Red Eyes. Fine You Stubborn Woman, but you will call me at the first sign that something is Wrong Understood? Sonja gave Anna a Deep Friendly Hug as she was finished with her Examination. Anna's Vital Signs looked good and she really seemed to have Recovered. I am just Worried about a Good Friend you know?

Meanwhile was Niki still Looking at Pixis as she kneeled down and looked back at the Cat. Niki Knew that most Humans underestimated how Intelligent Cats are and were Curious if her Tricks also worked at this Strange one. She Stretched herself in a Cute Way in front of Pixis and then walked slowly over to her and ran its body along Pixi's legs. Niki made a warm and Friendly Purr as she was doing this, and watched for the Reactions of the Artificial Lifeform.
Anna had Sonja in her arms. It was a long time she did not hug someone so she kept that position for a while. Anna would like to ask if Sonja was interested to stay here, in the ''New-Horizon'' but she knew Sonja had a job so she didn't ask the question. ''Sonja... Thank you to be the only one who is worrying about me. I like you for that and for many things.''

Meanwhile, Pixis simply looked at the cat and showing her right hand. She did read it was a way to show there is no bad intentions. The robot wanted to see if it was true.
Sonja smiled and let Anna hug her as long as she wants to, she knew that a good hug could be good medicine for the Soul and sometimes even for the Body. Sonja knew that Anna was a bit Lonely sometimes as she was all alone on board the New Horizon Only with Pixis as her Companion. But Sonja would make sure to come and Visit more Often in the Future. I am your Friend Anna, it's only natural that I want the best for you. She Smiled at her and Finished the Examination, Anna was in a good shape for someone that had some heart Problems just a couple of days ago. Sonja was still not a fan of it that Anna won't Wear the Box but there were no signs of Immediate Danger for her Patient at the Moment so she could Accept it. You are Fit enough to Start Walking Again, but take it easy in the First Days. No Heavy Lifting or Exhausting Work. That's a Doctors's Order and a Friends' Order.

Meanwhile was Niki Still Looking at Pixis and was a bit unsure what to do with this strange one. Normally she could Determine the intentions of a person by the smell they had, but Pixis was not Human and therefore she had no Smell. After she looked at Pixis for a while Niki Decided to take the Risk and came Closer to Rubb her Head into Pixis's Hand. The Cat began to Purr as an Invitation to Pet her.
Pages: 1 2 3