Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gateway Shipping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-Incoming Transmission-
Encryption: High

[Image: cvKMP7j.png]

Greetings members of Gateway,

We have a proposal for you. We want to buy 20,000 unit of High Performance Alloy from Kensington Shipping Platform to be Shipped to our base Sirius Technology Center located in 6D, New London. We need the materials for our Core upgrade process so the base is paying 600 SC per unit. Please let me know If you are interested in this offer.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Matt Williams
Sirius Technology Center
[Image: A6zxUDP.png]
Dear Mr Williams,

we will be able to squeeze in the delivery you require tomorrow. However, I would like to inquire if you would also be interested in a permanent contract for commodity supply for your future equipment production?

Best regards,
Hashani Chandrasena, CEO
[Image: tNuHhwb.png]
-Incoming Transmission-

Greetings Ms. Chandrasena,

Permanent contract? Hmm...Sounds Interested.. We Already have our Cloaking factory up and running and we have some production based on the market needs. For sure we need a hand to bring the materials so here is a list of the materials that we always buy. If you can give us a good prices we can have some deals and maybe make a long term contract with Gateway Shipping.

List of materials:
  • Reinforced Alloy
  • Robotic Hardware
  • Hull Segments
  • Industrial Hardware
  • Optronic Arrays
  • PlasFoam Conduits
  • Plasmonic Metamaterials
  • Tungsten
  • Magnetic Superconductors
  • Energy Field Equipment
  • Iridium
  • Quantum Arrays
  • Critical Temperature Alloys
  • Argentium Silver
  • Bio-Neural Arrays
  • High Performance Alloys
  • Gravity Stabilizers

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Matt Williams
Sirius Technology Center
-Incoming Transmission-

Greetings Ms. Chandrasena,

I am still waiting for the High Performance Alloy deliveries, Any updates please?

Thank you,

Regards,
Matt Williams
Sirius Technology Center
[Image: L8YyXHi.png]

Good Day Matt Williams

Ms. Chandrasena is currently unavailable , I do apologize for that.

I can confirm however all HPA has been delivered, your Quartermaster's records should be also be able to confirm this.

Sincerely,

Murdock McFlanagen,

Chief Executive Officer

[Image: ocBOnYw.png]
-Incoming Transmission-

Greetings Mr. McFlanagen,

Thanks a lot for your deliveries, we can confirm the deliveries of HPA shipments in our records. Thanks for helping us in our Core upgrade process. We will stay in touch, until next time,

See you.

Regards,
Matt Williams
Sirius Technology Center
[Image: A6zxUDP.png]
Dear Mr Williams,

the delivery is done. Following our recent conversation I guess the price list is no longer needed and I will bid you good luck for your company.

Best regards,
Hashani Chandrasena, CEO
[Image: tNuHhwb.png]