Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Blood Dragons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: vLjzFX8.png]

⧫ Damascus Research Station
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ From: Order Science Division, Dr. Lieutenant Sally Wilson
⧫ To: The Blood Dragons, Sendai Research Station administration

Large convoy arrival

Konnichiwa, Dragons, Sally Wilson from the Order Science Division speaks.

The Order Overwatch is looking for growing research potential outside Omicrons and Sendai is the best solution we have within Sirius space. Both Order and Kusarian xenoarcheologists have been working together on the Sendai in the past and High Command wants to use Sendai labs once again. They asked me to inform you Order and Phoenix heavy armed convoy is about to dispatch today at 18:30 Sirius-wide time with valuable cargo and research equipment.

Please, confirm or deny your men can accept us there.

With regards,

Dr. Lieutenant Sally Wilson
Order Science Division, 9:55, 05.11.828

⧫ Attachments:

[Image: 29yFjlj.png]
TRANSMISSION RECEIVED: DECRYPTING...
薔薇龍 | こんにちは。

[Image: k7E8rU8.png]

To: OSD/Lt. Dr. Sally Wilson

Subject: Large Convoy Arrival

Point of Origin: Kyoto Base

Encryption Level: 極み

Importance: 重畳

Konbanwa, miss Wilson.

Seems this is the first time we are seeing each other. Well, I'll keep it short because you can obviously see who I am. I will send word to Sendai that a joint armed convoy is on its way. They'll accept your convoy and we'll resume joint research as is the purpose of Sendai between us and the Order. As for Phoenix, I'm not so sure about trusting them with this responsibility, but we'll see how it turns out. I will ask for the details of said convoy on more private channels. See you soon.

気を付けて。

生形 艶 | Ubukata Tsuya
将軍 | Shōgun

TRANSMISSION CUT... CONNECTION FAILURE.

薔薇龍 | さようなら。