Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: FLA) | From: Cpt. Virginia Belle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 4TCMZoW.png]

To whoever replies,

I am Captain Virginia Belle from Battlegroup Inquisition, Liberty Insurgency, and I am on the lookout for haulers capable of supplying goods to remote systems in Liberty without questions asked. I have seen one of your ads and unaligned individuals might be exactly what I need.

But before we jump ahead - do you really offer such services? What are your conditions - cargo limitations, destinations, pricing and so on.

Captain Virginia Belle out.

[Image: 3mxHjyH.png]

[Image: tCVHbOE.jpg]
Incoming Transmission
Encryption: High
Priority: Medium

To: Captain Virginia Belle, Liberty Insurgency
Subject: Diplomatic Affairs contact.

Greetings Captain Virginia Belle,

My name is Mark Logan founder of FLA), We are a small group of Freelancers looking for some jobs for our living.

We don't have limitations, we can work anywhere in Sirius based on your needs, we take the risk and fly anywhere to finish the Job. We fly pirate trains or less ships. We can have a Cloaked transport for special deliveries requests of some materials. The prices will be based on the material and the destination or you can offer us your prices and we can discuss it.

Signed,
Mark Logan
Freelancer Associates

End of Message

Mark Logan,

delivery locations will be quite simple, I am talking about backwater Liberty systems Kansas or Vespucci. I am not sure which one of them yet, but in either case - you want to pack heavy shielding on your ships since there are a lot of floating rocks in both systems.

As for the cargo - I am looking for H-fuel, Engine Components, Ship Hull Panels and Optronics - basic stuff, but blueshirts will not be happy if they will see your ships heading to Kansas and Vespucci.

Now I'd like to hear your pricing so you will fit in my budget.

Incoming Transmission

Subject: Business deal.

We can deliver these materials easy. I just need to know the quantities and the drop off locations and our prices is not much, we normally take extra 500 SC per system for normal commodities and 1000 SC per system for shipping ores from Mining fields to nearby stations. So the prices will be the original cost of material plus 500 SC (our shipping fee per system). If It's within the same system then add only (100 SC shipping fee per trade lane).

I hope our prices will suit your budget.

Signed,
Mark Logan
Freelancer Associates

End of Message

Mark Logan,

decision has been made that your delivery point will be Mulvane Outpost above Planet Topeka, Kansas System, formerly as known as America Freeport if you nav charts are older. Be sure to have working transponders and radios out there as the security can be pretty strict about civilian traffic.

As now you have the exact delivery location, give me your price estimates for 3,000 or 4,000 cargo units batches (your choice, depending what size is more convenient for you to haul) of H-Fuel, Engine Components, Ship Hull Panels and Optronics. Then I can just tell you how many of each I will need.

Incoming Transmission

Subject: RE: Business deal.

Here you go the price list for the requested materials.
  • H-Fuel from Fortaleza Base, Kansas Price: 3250 SC per unit. (13 million for 4k Shipment.)
  • Engine Components from Harrisburg Station, Pennsylvania Price: 3500 SC per unit. (14 million for 4k Shipment.)
  • Ship Hull Panels from Trafalgar Base, New London Price: 3000 SC per unit. (12 million for 4k shipment.)
  • Optronics from Kabukicho Depot, New Tokyo Price: 4000 SC per unit. (16 million for 4k shipment.)

Signed,
Mark Logan
Freelancer Associates

End of Message

Mark Logan,

I am little worried about H-fuel quality from rogue base - their ships are known to run on almost anything while our engines are more picky. I would be happier if you could get it from some more regulated base for more controlled quality and purity.
I can imagine that rogues find their rattling, burning, spontaneously exploding engines amusing, but I want my engines to run smoothly and quietly as possible.

I am in need of 12,000 units of Engine Components, 8,000 units of Optronics, 20,000 units ofShip Hull Panels and possibly even 16,000-20,000 units of H-Fuel, if you can source it from some Freeport or more orderly base than Rogue's rat nest.

Incoming Transmission

Okay, We can buy the H-Fuel from Fort Riley. The price will be the same not a big deal for us.

Signed,
Mark Logan
Freelancer Associates

End of Message

Mark Logan,

my goal here is to acquire extra fuel for the Liberty Insurgency. Sourcing fuel from our other bases would certainly help me, but it wouldn't change anything at all in bigger perspective. I need to add more supplies into our logistic chains, not to transfer between them. I'd like to acquire fuel from the outside of my organization, with business or military grade quality.

You will be compensated for that, of course.

Incoming Transmission

We will start shipping immediately, we can also bring you H-Fuel from a Zoner base called Bethlehem Station in Pennsylvania. The price will be 3500 SC per unit (14 million for 4k shipment).

Signed,
Mark Logan
Freelancer Associates

End of Message
Pages: 1 2