Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Shimamori Masahito
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: cde2rDK.png]

Shimamori Masahito.

It is a pleasure to talk to you again.
This time, however, I am not contacting you as Kusari's Prime Minister but as President of the Miyasu Zaibatsu, a partially state financed small network of companies aimed at the well-being of Kusari's people and the expansion of inter-Keiretsu relations and business between Samura Heavy Industries and Kishiro Technology.

The reason for this message is the newly founded "Himawari" Foundation of the Shimamori Clan.
We wholeheartedly support the message and opportunity this foundation stands for and wish to invest into the "Himawari" Foundation through monetary and material means. The Miyasu Zaibatsu would be ready to invest up to 200.000.000 Sirian Credits into the development of the "Himawari" Foundation under the conditions that every single credit will be used for the direct benefit of the foundation.
Furthermore, we are ready to discuss a broad scale cooperating with the "Himawari" foundation on the health care front.
The Miyasu Zaibatsu is currently a main shareholder of 53 medical centers and hospitals across Kusari's populated worlds - in connection with the Miyasu Bank (located on Planet Kyushu) - we would invite the "Himawari" foundation to make use of this medical facilities and on top offer every recovered person a small loan free of interest to get back on their feet.

In hope of a positive cooperation,
The Miyasu Zaibatsu - 見やす 財閥

INCOMING MESSAGE

[Image: 5lqJajt.gif]
侯爵島森正仁

`拝啓首相美安様, (//"haikei Miyasu sama" - Esteemed Miss Miyasu,)

It is great to be hearing from you again.

I am humbled by your offer. My wife and I sincerely wanted to help the people of Kusari, the disadvantaged women in particularly and thus we instituted the "Himawari" foundation. It is reassuring to see that the news has spread to reach even your excellence. I hope, the potential applicants have come across this information as well.

We accept your generous offer and would be thrilled to cooperate with your organisation. The more hospitals participate in the programme and the more funds are available, the more people can be assisted. I solemnly swear on my ancestral name that all the money received from Miyasu Zaibatsu shall be used only to further the goals of the "Himawari" foundation. Regarding the broad cooperation in the matters of healthcare - we are open to discussion. Initially, I would suggest heeding your proposal of the 53 hospitals operating under the auspices of Miyasu Zaibatsu to join the list of hospitals offering services for the "Himawari" foundation. Secondly, we need to assure the safety and anonymity of the applicants. Perhaps, to that end, we can extend our current agreement with the State Police, and maybe reach out to Kishiro to provide better anonymity solutions on the network. It is to make sure that if, say, a Golden Chrysanthemum wants to break with her criminal past and drug addiction, we can make her disappear from her former collaborators and provide adequate treatment by the law if she was not responsible for felonies.

We are open to other suggestions and ideas and would welcome your views on the programmes. Allow me on behalf of Shimamori Clan and the "Himawari" Foundation to express our deep gratitude for your support and trust bestowed upon our humble initiative.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

敬具島森正仁 (//"Keigu Shimamori Masahito" - Best Regards, Shimamori Masahito)

[Image: eiqeLns.png?1]

[伝言以上]

[Image: cde2rDK.png]

Shimamori Masahito.

I will let the executive council know that they will need to inform all 53 facilities about the "Himawari" foundation and integrate its program points into their schedules.
This might take a week, maybe a bit longer. In addition to your campaign to raise awareness for the foundation, small sized campaigns will be commenced by all facilities.
Regarding the topic of security and anonymity, your proposal of having Kishiro Technologies involved appears to be the most suitable solution.
If we do this correctly, we might be able to convince Kishiro Technologies not to just aid us with the anonymity question but perhaps even spread word of the "Himawari" foundation within the Keiretsu and beyond. If we are lucky, Samura might show interest into the foundation once Kishiro does too.

Until soon.
The Miyasu Zaibatsu - 見やす 財閥

[Image: smr1vcP.png]

Shimamori Masashito.

It has been a while since we last spoke.
In the meantime, the hospitals we hold shares of, integrated the "Himawari" foundation into their portfolio.
However, most unfortunately we never had the chance to discuss the details about the monetary aid or the foundation thoroughly.

I would propose a meeting in private aboard the Sunekosuri, a Renzu Liner in my possession. It suits the needs of such a business meeting and permits me to - just in case it is required - swiftly react to a Cabinet related issue given the Liner's nature as mobile office.
Please inform me about a suitable date and time for such a meeting.

Talk to you soon,
Sanae Miyasu, Miyasu Zaibatsu - 見やす 財閥

INCOMING MESSAGE

[Image: 5lqJajt.gif]
侯爵島森正仁

`拝啓首相美安様, (//"haikei Miyasu sama" - Esteemed Miss Miyasu,)

It is always a pleasure hearing from Your Excellency,

I am humbled by your invitation and I gladly accept it. It is my firm belief that the cooperation regarding "Himawari" Foundation can be most beneficial to us both and to the House of Kusari. Perhaps, we can also use this opportunity to discuss other matters of importance for our House as well as to enjoy a minute of respite from our administrative duties. The venue appears to be no less enticing than the meeting itself: a "Shukensha" liner is a pinnacle of Kusarian comfort and luxury and I would be thrilled to see with my own eyes the one in the possession of such an important persona as yourself. Perhaps, I can take note of its interior design for the ongoing project of my clan you have surely heard about.

Please, let me know where and when the liner in question will be available for docking and I will arrange my arrival at the earliest opportunity.

I am looking forward to meeting you soon.

[伝言以上]

[Image: uponbAD.png]

Shimamori-san.

I will have my secretary organize a tour around the Sunekosuri, I am most certain you will find the needed inspiration for the Satsuma Project during it. Renzu's way of crafting vessels is a perfect symbiosis of Kusarian art and engineering, though you might be a bit surprised by some of the design choices.

Regarding your arrival, sumimasen, this might be on a short-term notice, but the Sunekosuri will be in the orbit of Planet Honshū from 13:00 to 15:30 SMT tomorrow. I hope you will manage to find the time. Naturally our conversation will not be limited to the foundation only and I personally look forward to discuss a variety of topics with you, Shimamori-san.

Sanae Miyasu, Miyasu Zaibatsu - 見やす 財閥

INCOMING MESSAGE

[Image: tX0NSmu.png]
侯爵島森正仁

`拝啓美安さん, (//"haikei Miyasu san" - Esteemed Miss Miyasu,)

The time is acceptable and I would make sure to arrive on time. I will make the necessary preparations for the departure.

I am looking forward to meeting you.

[伝言以上]