Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Lionel Boucher, FLG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: sALmAcO.png]

[Image: og-bill-cowher-46605.png]
  • -- Encryption:High
  • -- Sender: Bill Wagner
  • -- Reciever: Lionel Boucher, FLG
  • -- Subject: My conscience...

(Reference: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=190361)
Monsieur Boucher,

It has been some time since we last spoke. You provided Constellation Express with an opportunity to set financial and renown foundations that has skyrocketed this organization to great heights!

But, my concern is not about that. My concern is rooted deeply in the situation on Planet Metz. The starving people... I saw bones through skin. Crying children... dirty, cold people. Limbs gone...

I want... need to do more for the people of Planet Metz. I want to open negotiations with your organization to sponsor the shipments of Food Rations again. We would need some financial backing, just enough to cover expenses perhaps. Any sort of income we receive for this endeavor will be recycled back into the welfare of the people.

Please let me know of your response right away. This is urgent... people are dieing!

[Image: Con-Ex-logo.png]

Bill Wagner
Owner
Constellation Express

[Image: 2XeAWnv.png]

[Image: FoBEUIi.png]
[Image: 8G6w5hp.png]

[Image: 1fcf81f41908c07e3d7e7a12de676705.png]

To:Bill Wagner
Subject:Ship has sailed.

Bill!
I am afraid you have missed your chance. We have tried our best to get more and more Sirians to supply the planet, hundreds of thousands of tonnes of supplies were delivered but alas, in the end, Lorraine has been completely engulfed by the darkness of the Gallic Union.

Almost the entire military state armada that they have built up at the expense of caring for Metz' inhabitants has descended upon the system, brutally suppressing any semblance of freedom or chance at open contact with Sirian altruists such as yourself that could provide aid.

Metz is now under complete Union control and we have lost any and all contact with our allied people planet wide that were distributing our supplies and propaganda. enlightening documents.

They are now slaves of the Union and are completely at it's mercy, elderly, injured and disableds having no chance to even become citizens and get the care they need unless they serve for three years in the oppressive military machine of the Union.

The people of Gallia will not forget the aid you and many other Sirians have been willing to provide, we will make sure to undermine the Xenophobic Union doctrine with messages of Sirian humanitarian effort. We will let you know if there is another opening.

Other matters
Having said that - your company wouldn't be by any chance capable of delivering, say, large quantities of ship repair materials, panels, plating, that sort of thing would you? Our cause that fights for freedom and for open trade with Sirius could use a few tonnes, and we are willing to pay. Let me know!

Terminer l'émission,
Lionel Boucher
[Image: 2XeAWnv.png]
[Image: FoBEUIi.png]

[Image: e7e07cc5324e317b39bc9d9512bc41c1.png]