Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gathering of the Order's High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: mirage.png]

*** Tracking signal ...... Battleship 'Aurora' ***

*** Location - Omicron Delta ***

*** Message begins............ ***

" Fellow members of the High Command ,

it appears we have been given another opportunity by parties who call Kusari their home , mainly the Farmers Alliance. Although Admiral Kimura's failed negotiations in the past , it was not hard for me to establish a civil communication between the AFA and myself. That leads me to believe that we can still manage some form of diplomatic contact with them , from which both The Order and the AFA can benefit.

I call this meeting for one simple reason , time is short on our hands and we need to reply to the leader of the AFA - Ze'ev Barak - who will participating on this meeting.

Mr. Barak , kindly invited myself to meet him on the Farmers base - Shibukawa Depot.

Due to previous miscommunications between some of the high ranking members of the AFA and even the Hogosha and Admiral Kumura , I believe that she should not be present in this meeting. However , I'm willing to hear your opinions in this matter.

For now , I offer myself , as acting diplomatic figure , representing the Order and the High Command. I will , however like to see another representative from the High Command to join me as well , if that is not possible , I believe that I would be enough to successfuly enable diplomatic contact between the two parties and secure the success of this mission.

Do not be fooled by the fact that we are dealing with a Farmer's Alliance , their help might prove valuable to us , we praise ourselves with superior skill in the field of diplomacy , perhaps it is time for us to show them."

Signed : Admiral Mirage Bre'Delakorsa
[Image: 2vadutk.jpg]
...Incoming Transmission...
Source: Aki Kimura, Order High Command

-Begin Transmission-

"I've only one thing to say regarding your meeting Mirage... good luck dealing with that stubborn wretch. Dont worry about not sending me an invitation, my hands are tied with more important matters than arguing with disgruntled Farmers who want nothing more than to start another war without reason."

"Just stress the point when you do hold this meeting, we arent about to ally with the Consortium or even come to diplomatic terms with them. Those butchers are well known to have worked with and for the Nomads and Keepers in the past, and there isnt a drop of trust in any of them."

"In the meantime, I'll see if I can find out what our people have been up to in Kusari, as we were not supposed to have any patrols or operations ongoing in that area of Sirius."

-End Transmission-

" I'm not convinced , Admiral Kimura. From a very limited time I had communicating with the leader of the Farmers , I have grown to believe that he is a man with whom we can conduct proper diplomacy. However , I will not hide the fact that I know very little about Kusari and how they handle diplomatic matters.

These so called "Consortuim" beings are a completely different matter. I would like to use this opportunity to discuss them , as well. None of my operatives , nor have I , ever came across members of this group. I know very little about them , most of which is information who has been traveling from mouth to mouth , person to person and is there for considered as "gossip" by myself.

Although you seem confident in what they are , Admiral Kimura. I would like to point your attention to the fact that many agents of the Primary Fleet have contacted them in return , without the knowledge of High Command and have made , what appears to be a cease fire treaty between us and the Consortium. I cannot under look the fact that one of Admirals in the Primary Fleet , has also signed said treaty.

I summon here and now , to stand before the High Command : Rear Admiral Asar. I hope he may shed some light on matters concerning the Consortium. "

:: Incoming Transmission ::

:: Source - Commodore Shauers ::

:: BEGIN ::

"Admirals as stated in the passed by myself. The 122nd
is retired. It is unknown as to if we will or will not come
back out of retirement but if you must have my say in
this matter I will gladly pass it over.

The thoughts of getting a little closer in friendship with
these groups are very much there. I we must, we would
be willing to negotiate something. As for having another
diplomatic figure of our side with you. I will be for that,
to have someone else there. Given as you said Kimura
not being one of them, I must agree. However that
is just my say. I will gladly stick to the High Command
code but any interactions that don't concern my fleet
or the Order Core in general I must steer clear of
for the safety of the Order. Any matter in the Order
itself I will gladly deal with.

Commodore Shauers"

:: Transmission Ended ::

" I see , Commodore Shauers.

If no one else has anything to add to this matter , I believe that it would be appropriate for me to contact The Hogosha and The Famers Alliance that I shall be the only one present , at the meeting.

However , the discussion with Rear Admiral Asar that we are to have is just begging and he has not yet tcontacted us. "

Message to Order Council,
Omicron Minor, Toledo.
Routed through Freeports 5, 9, and 11,
From Trafalgar.

We are currently engaged in dealing with the Wilde Threat to Cambridge and deeper Bretonia, and will probably be unable to attend...That said, it is not entirely out of our interest that we be offered platforms to base ourselves off of in Kusari. The rangers have been more than substantially cut of in recent times, but could provide longrange patrols into kusari space.

On the Consortium, we've not engaged in much examination, but are thoroughly disgusted by what we do know. I'd suggest avoiding them unless in force.

Colonel Meredith Savoy.
**Incoming Transmission**
From Order| Rear Admiral Asar
To:Battleship 'Aurora'

I apologise for my delay, let's get back to topic
i have no problem with Battleship 'Aurora' to be our diplomatic representative, but due to my busy schedule, i will only have limited time to concentrate on diplomatic matter everyday, but if no one joins Battleship 'Aurora', i will take the job.

Order| Rear Admiral Asar out.
**Ended Transmission**