Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Orbital Spa and Cruise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: sALmAcO.png]

[Image: og-bill-cowher-46605.png]
  • -- Encryption:Medium
  • -- Sender: Bill Wagner
  • -- Reciever: Orbital Spa and Cruise
  • -- Subject: Cruise Booking

To whom it may concern,

My name is Bill Wagner, owner and operator of Constellation Express. You may remember me as the former Vice President of Universal Shipping Incorporated. I remember flying supply routes for OS&C some time ago.

For reasons I will not get into at this time, I and many others decided to separate from USI to form our own organization. I must say that I have never been happier or more stressed in my life. The road to establishing this company has been rewarding but taxing on our energies...

... we need a vacation! Yup, with contracts getting completed and work slowing down, now is the time to reward my team with a well deserved vacation. Ah, but not just any vacation. I want the best, top of the line cruises you have to offer. VIP, executive treatment.

We are already working on packages for our pilots and crews, but the members of my team are deserving of a reward levels above that. What do you have to offer that will make us forget about work for a week?

[Image: Con-Ex-logo.png]

Bill Wagner
Owner
Constellation Express

< < < < Incoming Transmission > > > >

[Image: Faststar.jpg]
ID: Orzel Faststar
Subject: Cruise Booking
Encryption: Low

Good day mister Wagner, my name is Orzel Faststar and I will be happy to help you and other members of Constellation Express spent time in heaven-ish luxury.

Well, at start you can try our wonderful stationary resorts placed on Planet Curacao in Cortez system or Baden Baden in Stuttgart. Featuring briliant beaches and views and also luxury vechicles.

If you would be ever bored of our planetary resorts you are herby welcome to try one or even all of our famous liners flying various routes through various parts of sector.

TE-Iron Bull Ship's Profile

Iron Bull is the unique CST-005 "Taurus" OSC Shuttle - so unique that this is the only one of its kind... For the fellow Salarymen and Business Owners our Shuttle can also be take you on your other Business trips, the type that usually involves your good looking Female Secretary... if you catch our drift.

This shuttle is also equipped with a State of the Art Cloaking Device... allowing your other Business trips to be truly discrete... Iron Bull is quite literally a Luxury Stealth Tank.

TE-La Volta Ship's Profile

La Volta is our only "Lucullus" class Gallic Liner. Now this will be a Party ship. Now normally you'd get that on White Star Lines, but here's the thing partying in House Space is boring am I right ? Far too many Restrictions. it's a Party in the Borderworlds,Independent worlds and even the far out edge worlds...away from restrictions on certain substances

TE-Flying Dutchman Ship's Profile

With a specially trained crew, we can provide you an authentic experience akin to that of the Forefathers of Sirius.
There is also a Special VIP Package for the more Hard-Core Enthusiasts among you or perhaps just those that enjoy playing with chains and being restrained, If you catch our drift.
If you don't catch our drift..then bring a Friend who does,they'll be an invaluable asset on your trip!
For a Limited time you too can experience what it felt to be a "Slave in Transition" or Try out the "Keeper" or "Master" Role if you are so inclined ! - All Of course in a Well Controlled and Supervised environment and Sessions but who says the fun has to end there ? Our VIP's also have the option to take home a "Souvenir" of their time aboard"

TE-Svalbard Ship's Profile

Named after the old Earth acrhipelago of the Svalbard, this "Democritus" yacht conjugates the cold and wild scenery of those islands with the secular attention to luxury and leisure Orbital Spa & Cruise grants to her customers.
the ship's on-board temperature is set to a frosty -2° Celsius (26,6° Fahrenheit). Never forget your gloves and your fur coat when you're exploring the common areas of the ship! Don't worry, though: inside your room it's a different story.
When you'll enter, a warm and cozy atmosphere will welcome you. The interior of both first and second class cabins recall the typical mountain chalet of Planet Denver's mountain ranges and Planet Hamburg' Spitzen. Scents of wood, the heath of the fireplace, the warmth embrace of your personal sauna. During your cruise you are invited to visit the "Iceberg", the coldest cocktail bar of all Orbital's fleet! Try the best cocktail and warmth yourself with the best Vodka the Omegas has to offer! If you love winder sports, prove yourself against the best winter sports' athlets of Sirius in our simulators! Wear our holo-bands, tighten your harness and ski on the most famous slopes of Sirius's winter resorts!

Larry's Lounge Ship's Profile
[Image: 1zn7Fxh.png]

Larry's Lounge is a "Democritus" Class Luxury Yacht. Commissioned straight off the factory floor to fulfill the Larry's goal of opening an "overnight" booze cruise ferry service. But if the booze makes you sicker go visit onboard rest and rehab lab. The "R&Rs" programs and services available onboard include bio-psycho-social assessments, medical detox as well as ongoing medical care, inpatient and outpatient substance abuse treatment, integrated mental health services, sober living facilities, and education.

Skywardens Retreat Ship's Profile

The Skywardens Retreat is mostly war and arcade themed ship. Featuring Lasersoft and Paintball and the latest architecture's masterpiece - the Holo-Battlefield Deck.

Team up with passengers from all around Sirius or come with groups, customize your own battles you want to hold onboard, access the many varieties of equipment we got here or come with your own, your choice. Choose in which terrain and which scenario you would like to bring victory against the neverending struggle of boredom!
Or for maximum relaxation try Samurai's Spring, an ancient kusarian themed spa with artifically made hot springs, enjoy a hot bath and massage in an oriental kusarian scenery where Geisha's treat an Ashigaru's wound and give him a warmth welcome. While you see other Samurai's walking around in their famous armors. Enjoy the kusarian flair and get your well deserved rest dear passenger!

Mother of Pearl Ship's Profile

If you decide to get aboard Mother of Pearl you can expect see all four seasons of year, each in its corresponding part of ship, Bow Deck - Summer, Aft Deck - Autumn, Starboard Wing - Winter, Larboard Wing - Spring. And in the Center Deck there is general resident area with a restaurant, lounge and a concert room decorated in a decent natural theme. The fitness and wellness area is located in the lower deck with direct connections to the living area and seperate lifts to the VIP lounges.

TE-The Stagecoach Ship's Profile
[Image: 2qtb56J.png?1]

The Stagecoach is a TTR-1130 Series "Pilgrim" Class Liner under the command of Steve Squigs. One of the places where you would probably spent the most time is The Duce the perfect place to take friends or family who can’t seem to make up their minds. This centrally located restaurant is a veritable shopping mall of different food and drink options, stores, and even exercise areas. The menu ranges from home-cooked Southern favorites like mac-and-cheese muffins to brisket sliders. At night, the spot turns into a Prohibition-era themed bar complete with discount beverages and activities for all. Like food, drinks range from affordable cans to intricate cocktails.

TE~Red Velvet Club Ship's Profile
[Image: DmiRfcj.png%5D]

Piloted by our famous face and wonderfull chairwoman Caitlyn Cross, Red Velvet is Bretonian Liner offering cozy atmosphere and moody lighting systems allowing passengers to adapt their cabins to their personal needs and current mood. As you may expect the main are of ship is the Red Velvet Club Capitan Cross makes a Secret out of it Quoting her "Who knows I will never tell". the Club is the Only Place on Board with an Age Check at the Entrance, as the Club is an Adults only Zone. Leave your Kids at our Day Care, the Qualified Personal makes sure they have the Day of her life while you have yours.

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

Orbital Spa and Cruise

[Image: PojtqNs.png]

Have a pleasant flight!
[Image: sALmAcO.png]

[Image: og-bill-cowher-46605.png]
  • -- Encryption:Medium
  • -- Sender: Bill Wagner
  • -- Reciever: Orbital Spa and Cruise
  • -- Subject: Cruise Booking

Mr. Faststar,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Just as I believe it is time for some RNR, more work comes up.

But now we are ready! I looked over your rich assortment of options and after putting it to a vote, we choose La Volta! I was shocked and surprised to hear some of my colleagues express their various desires and interests that may not be allowed in house space. This will truly be a voyage to remember!

I'm submitting the tickets into my terminal now. We will have 10 VIP tickets! The confirmation code and tickets can be sent back to me directly.

I appreciate your time and we look forward to meeting shortly!

[Image: Con-Ex-logo.png]

Bill Wagner
Owner
Constellation Express

< < < < Incoming Transmission > > > >

[Image: Faststar.jpg]
ID: Orzel Faststar
Subject: Cruise Booking
Encryption: Low

Good day mister Wagner, good to hear from you again.

I see you have chosen the La Volta. Wonderful decision as this Liner will be ending her cruise at Curacao in one day and about 5 hours then wait for you as long as you need. All the codes will be sent to you via secure protocol.

Best Regards
Orzel Faststar, OS&C Employee

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

Orbital Spa and Cruise

[Image: PojtqNs.png]

Have a pleasant flight!