Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: DSE, EFL, Ageira, Bristol Construction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: noC0PwK.png]

Good Day,

I am Sebastian Riordan, Minister of Trade for the Crayter Republic. We have urgent need for infrastructural and cleanup projects throughout the nation but especially in the war ravaged Tau 44 system, that was devastated by an Outcast incursion last year. This series of projects will begin with the construction of a temporary Mooring Fixture over Planet Borneo to service the massive flow of material on and offworld. We would like to award one or more of your companies with contracts to fulfill some of these needs but first request a bid on this initial project to judge cost, efficiency and craftsmanship before proceeding to the next steps. If this is something your company would like to be involved in, please submit your proposals to my office for review at your convenience.

Thank You,

In service to the Republic

Sebastian Riordan
Minister of Trade
Crayter Republic
[Image: tCSJSbv.png]

To: Sebastian Riordan, Minister of Trade for the Crayter Republic

Greeting, my name Gregor Hansen, I am one of the Ageira Innovations directors.

Ageira Innovations is always ready to participate in allies projects.

And as you may know, we revolutionized exploration and Industry almost overnight, opening up entire Systems for Commercial exploration and exploitation with our Docking Rings technology. So there will be no problem in building Mooring Fixture for us.

So while we see no problem working together with DSE or any other company which have experience in such projects or ships to deliver materials.

We are not ready to work together at this with any Gallic company due to political reasons since it will hurt our reputation.

If Cryter Republic is ready to avoid any participation from Gallia side in this project we will join.

Sincerely,

Gregor Hansen,
Director,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

[Image: ww3QG0H.png]

Incoming Transmission

User ID: Arthur Baril
Recipient: Sebastian Riordan, Crayter Republic
Subject: Mooring Fixture to Borneo

Bonjour,

My name is Arthur Baril, I was appointed to conduct business with the Crayter Republic. We are flattered by your attention to Gallic technology, known for its stability, durability and strength compared to the products of the Sirius corporations. However, given the location of Planet Borneo, we have suggestions for deployment of a less innovative but more appropriate facility for your requirements: an orbital terminal.

Although this technology is now considered obsolete, you can find examples of its use in a space that is far from safe and peaceful. For example, in Aquitaine, known to you as Edinburgh. Although the terminal built there was not finished, even in its damaged and crude form it is capable of receiving large ships, supporting their refueling and unloading of goods. When completed, such terminals will be able to support the docking of ships all the way up to large combat vessels.

In addition to building an orbital terminal, we also offer you our services to repair your stations in Tau-44, damaged by an attack on your system by the loathsome Outcasts, at a discount, as offered during negotiations with the Gallic Union government, but only after you sign an agreement.

However, please be aware of our differences with the pathetic charlatans, incapable of building anything without an accompanying man-made disaster: we will not welcome their presence during our work if you agree to our help in rebuilding the infrastructure of Tau-44 or building an orbital terminal off Borneo.

We are waiting for your response to our proposal.

[Image: fdHyJhh.png]

Arthur Baril,
EFL S.P.A.

Transmission Ends