Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: >>To: Alcatraz Depot.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ ☠From: Bobby
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ ☠To: Hemlocke.
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ☠☠Source: Fontana.
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ ☠ Subject: R u even real tho?

Decoding...
**background noise** Come on nerd, what the hell is that?... ¿More money? Get the fu** outta here!! you should stay with those Ageira nerds, they...
-It's in moron... You're live!... thanks for nothing.
**fades**

Hey! Hemlocke, I'm Bobby, from the Barrier Gate station. Long short story; the general dickheads call me a Pirate... Am I? I don't know, Do I like money and profits? Hella yes!
It's has been a hard season for me, most of my partners are in prison, dead or gone brainwashed by one of those space-churchs idiots and believe me, I don't wanna join them ever...
A pilot has told me about you, I do not know if you are human, machine or a bunch of logos, what I do know is that you and your band are having THE party. Did I tell you that I like parties?
Anyway ... Can I join you guys?
Ah yes... What can I offer you... of course, uhm, I'm good at robing transports and I'm pretty much alive so, guess I'm doing good at not dying.

By the way a guy outside of Buffalo told me to contact someone from Alcatraz... I hope this message reaches your eyes.

**background noise** Morton you a-hole! this is a restricted area, how did you get comms access? Ok, that's it... **punching sounds**

Allright Hemly gotta go! Im back to Barrier Gate.
Good luck!

///TRANSMISION END.

Bobby
☠Certified Asshole☠.

[Image: 1L0w5KR.png]

Transmission received

Recipient(s): -Bobby-
Sender: <|> Josie "Rose" Hemlocke <|>
Subject: <|> A Pirate's Ambition <|>

[Image: Hemlockes_Eye.png]

"A lone pirate asks after me? Intriguing."

"Human? Machine? A bunched line of code... You make me out to be some kind of urban legend. I've been called many things. Some justified, some not, but you can rest assured I am very much real. It is common occurrence for those with nowhere left to turn to seek their fortune by tearing down the lives of others, the question remains. Are you willing to trade your blood, to bear the mark of hounds forged in flame?"

"You seem a little... confused, but the spirit is there. You came looking for the Hellhound, and here I am. Ask yourself a question before you submit yourself to an eternal dance of pain and self degradation for meager kicks. What is it you really want, and are you sure this it?"

"The price of the ticket to "the life" is different for everyone, for some, it's their freedom, for others, their sanity. For a few unlucky souls, it costs them everything they hold dear."

"What is it you choose, pirate? What is the price of your ambition?"

~ Hemlocke ~

Attachment(s):

N/A

Transmission terminated

Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ ☠From: Bobby
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ ☠To: Hemlocke.
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ☠☠Source: FP14.
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ ☠ Subject: How much?

Decoding...
In a rented small chamber, somewhere in Freeport 14...

HMmm HMMMMM...Hello*coughs*Hemlocke. I see you're a PERSON. So... first of all, that was creepy. Second, I don't give a sh*t about me.
About my ambition, you should know, dooshbags like me don't have a price for such things. So, what's the price? how much?.
Quick question by the way, do you guys likes to party? You know, hang out a bit, have sum good time?... I mean, you sound pretty much like some kind of sect-church-style group of dinks, please, do not misunderstand me, I'm all in for the dirty stuff I just don't wanna end fu**ed up in the brain... Some slaps in the face and a bunch of kicks in the butt? I can take it, hey can we skip the "eternal pain" thing?, you see, I'm a good dancer.
*lights up a ciggy*
What I want? I want it all... Profit! Fortune!... The biggest and most glorious bl*wjob given by god himself while lickin' champagne from his mother ass... Oh pal, you must think I'm goddam crazy, guess we all are.
Maybe we should meet, like a business meet you know... I'm interested, I wanna know more.

Hemly! Glad you responded, I was about to take you for a myth.

///TRANSMISION END.

Bobby
☠property seizures☠.