Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: "Red October"|From: "Nymph"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: E4VL0E2.png]

[Image: Adobe_20210502_165632.png]

INCOMING MESSAGE

To: Brother Basilisk
Source: Battlecruiser "Mirande"

New orders.

Greetings Brother.

First of all, I want to congratulate you on your transformation. The family happily accepted you, but a difficult path to true piety and power that is inherent in the Light lies ahead of you.
Perhaps it will seem to you that your path is much more difficult than the one that many of us have gone through. This is partly true. Nevertheless, you must go through it to the end. Your main and only trial will be the extraction of valuable information and technologies in the camp of those whom you previously considered your people. I'm talking about the Coalition, my brother...
However, do not think that we are placing too much burden on you. On this path you will not be alone. You can count on all the resources available to us in your sacred trial. May the Light be with you, newfound Brother!

Juliette Pascal de Lorraine, Vipere Division.
The Nymph

[Image: Rl0ozAv.png]
[Image: E4VL0E2.png]

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76116ae8feaa6aa4bc2865...y.gif&ct=g]

INCOMING MESSAGE

To: The Nymph
Source: Planet Tangier

New orders.

Good day, sister Nymph.

Sister, I am glad to be part of our family, and I am also honored to serve and will do my best to spread light to these darklings who are trying to fish for something in the swamp of knowledge.

My path is not a difficult one, but it is a true one. I have never considered the Coalition my people because they are too stupid and do not deserve to be supreme.

Stealing their car is easy... but there's one problem. I will discuss my plan with you personally.

Ivan Pistoletov
The Bassilisk

[Image: Rl0ozAv.png]