Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Directors Notice: a message to our employees
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: nbrdabW.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT: Employees of Daumann Heavy Construction
SENDER: Kurt Reber, Generaldirector of DHC
ENCRYPTION: SEVERE

ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED

[Image: AJ9gfxR.png]

Guten tag to my esteemed colleagues

A short update on the situation of our company.
The Ring is currently working at near capacity. The losses and damages following the civil war has taken its toll on the Rheinwehr fleet, and as such, we are hard at work repairing and rebuilding its vessels to maintain peak readiness. Planet Holstein is stable, expansion planetside is unlikely at this point without significant government incentives.
Our situation in Omega-11 and Omega-7 is unchanged, the diamond business is booming. Silver profits are marginally down as of now. However danger lurks nearby, and we continue to suffer monetary and human losses at the hands of the Hessian movement. We continue to work with the government and the police in order to secure the area, but it is a slow arduous process. As with previous years, the decline of the Omega-3 cobalt fields is unchanged. Profits are meagre, and we suspect that there is less then 5 years of profitability left in the fields.
The recent re-capture of Cologne has proven to be a major boon to our Gallic division. Whilst infrastructure is still being repaired, it is possible to maintain commerce links for both houses.
As for our outpost in Omicron Delta, not much has changed, however that will soon change.

Ever since taking over position as Generaldirektor i have been looking over our position in Rheinland, and beyond. Whilst we have been focusing on growth within Rheinland for the past two years, i think it is now time to move our focus outside of Rheinland.
It is time to grow our more distant regions, i see huge potential for profits in the outer regions. Potential new port's to ship goods to, new resources to exploit, new markets to seize control over. It is with this mindset, that I, together with you, will move onwards to new heights of profits, influence and affluence.
Remember, the better the company does, the better you do too. We're all in this together.

In our current situation, the most logical and "safe" area to further expand into, is the Omircons. Our outpost in Omicron Delta System - Ennibeck spaceport, is a solid starting point. I hear there is resources to be gotten there, however the dangers of the area means that only the toughest of pilots will be given a chance to visit this station.
With this in mind, i hereby announce a new exploratory and surveying program, a new division shall be created. One which will establish logistical feasibility, resource availability, area safety and diplomatic or business relations with local population. The pilots selected for this program will have broad discretion to ensure, one way or another, how to proceed towards our goal.
Applications and or reccomendations for this new program can be sent directly to my office, the Kapitans and pilots needed will be selected by my team directly, and they will report directly to me in order to maintain clean lines of communication and to accelerate business strategy going forward.

Thank you all, for your hard work and effort.

Signed;
[Image: a35380881fdd73387b0ec6476c65f8f0.png]
Generaldirector of Daumann Heavy Construction

Attachment(s):
  1. None

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED