Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The incident
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In Cologne, at Heisenberg Research Station, Noel Tizona and Lea Kaufman rent a room for them. The reason was simple: Noel wanted to tell what happened to him to Lea in a safty place and also, Lea needed to look after him. His nose was bleeding in Omega-55. However, his behaviours were strange near Dagger Outpost so Lea thought it would be better to go somewhere else.

The room they rented was small. Just big enough for two people to live in. There was a couch, one simple bed, a kitchen, a bathroom and there was not television. When they were inside the room, Lea went directly to the bathroom to grab something to block the blood that was flowing from Noel's nose. The blond girl came back and gave him what she found some toilet paper. The Rheinlander helped Noel to sit on the couch and she sat at his left. Near the young woman, the area smelled vanilla.

Lea Kaufman broke the silence. ''Now then, tell me Noel what you wanted to tell me in space. You acted totally weird in Omega fifty-five before the hessian and me... What's wrong?'' She tried to be a though girl but we could see she was worrying about Noel's health.
As Noel sat on the couch, with Lea left to him, he tought about how to answer the question right. He felt a little bit embarassed by the way things happened. Never the less, it felt quite open minded for him because Lea was around.
He started talking. "Well.. you know.. my nose just suddenly tickled and I felt how it started to bleed. Then.. everything just turned black but I knew that something was still happening, just.. I was not the one that was acting or saying anything".
When Noel finished that sentence, he frowned and continued with a worried voice, saying "So.. as I told, and showed, you.. I was in the Omicrons. In.. many.. Omicrons. Especially what seemed to be some kind of important system for the nomads, Omicron Iota, felt the most weird to be in. In the center of it, there were jump holes that were, acording to my scanners, active and directing to all houses. I was so shocked, that I didn't watch out for a second as two gunboats appeared. They shot my ship pretty hard and I struggled to get away. Everything on my ship was shaking from their gun fire. I think.. some nomad remains that I unintentionally beamed into my cargo hold, started to spread out in there. It felt like.. something unexplainable, took over my ship or.. infected it. However.. that must have been the reason why I lost control over myself in Omega-55. I'm sorry it happened Lea, I don't want you to get in trouble.. I need to find help.. somewhere."
After that, he stud up and walked to the bathroom to wash his face and hands. You could see how blood floated down the sink.
While Noel was in the bathroom, Lea received a message. She needed to go somewhere to meet someone so before to leave, the Rheinlander walked toward the bathroom and stopped before the door. What she saw was hard for her. She managed to say something as clear as possible. ''Noel... I need to go somewhere ok? It won't be long I promise. However, in any case, stay here. We don't know what could happen if you take your ship ok?'' On those words, she left letting Noel alone. Lea knew it was not a good thing to do but the meeting was important for her.
Noel doesn't comment it and feels left alone. Being in such condition, how could a friend leave. What could be more important, Noel thinks. Once more.. his nose started bleeding. The blood drops all over the floor and on the little table in the corner of the room. Noel takes out a piece of paper and a pen. He starts writing on it. When he's finished writing, he reads through it once more:
"Lea.. I'm done. It starts again right now. My whole body tickles and my nose bleeds. How.. how could you leave me alone like that? What could be so important, that you leave me alone back here? But okay.. I guess there's just a super important thing to do. Or maybe.. when you said you want a boyfriend.. maybe you got someone in Rheinland already? You.. you could've at least told me where you are going, or what you are going to do whereever you go. Anyways.. I'll just do the same.. seems like it doesn't matter how I am or what I feel. I will just return where nobody cares if I start acting like a nomad. Have fun with whatever you do.. and good luck with everything."
As Noel reads through it, he lets a tear drop on the little note. He really thought that Lea would help him, no matter what happens. But apparently, she has more important stuff to do.
As Noel walks towards the door and opens it, he once more looks back and sees the blood on the floor, aswell as the little note on the table.
And so it happens.. Noel makes his way back. His way back where nobody would care someone that acts like a nomad. And that can only mean, that Noel will once more visit the Omicrons.
After her meeting, Lea asked the military officer if she could grab her stuff before to leave and he accepted. When she docked and returned to her room, Noel was gone. She was furious and worried. But she saw the note. And as stubborn as she is, she went to the omicrons to find Noel.

I took a lot of time before she found him. They have talked a lot and they both went to Manhattan in a hotel. When Noel finished the pay the room because he did not want Lea Kaufan to do so, they walked in the hotel at the chamber T-098. Inside, it was bigger than on Heisenberg. There was two beds, a couch, a bathroom and a television. There was also a fridge for drinks and food. They both entered and Lea closed the door behind them. The first thing she did, she hugged Noel from the back. What happened today, it was big for the young woman old of 25 year.

She stayed like this a while. The Rheinlander let him go and she broke the silence. ''You better to take a good shower Noel... And.. Like I told you, I will stay at your side.''
Being completely overwhelmed by the hug, Noel silently lets a tear drop. It was a feeling that he didn't feel in years. He hasn't been close to anybody since such a long time. It was a.. beautiful and yet.. demolishing feeling for him.
On the one hand, he'd wish that he could feel such feeling forever, on the other hand, he knows exactly that things need to change until Lea will be safe around him.
He already considered sneaking out of the room so he can get to Cambridge faster, but.. then thought of Lea's words. She really doesn't want him to be alone.. that's one of the few things that Noel learned today.
Shortly after Lea finished, he wipes his tear away and just says "Thank you Lea.. really. Thanks for everything you've done for me today."
He really wants to hug her again but decides to not do it since he's scared that she'd feel umcomfortable. He forces a smile on his face as he looks at Lea, and walks into the bathroom to take a shower.
While Noel Tizona was in the bathroom, Lea put her bags on the couch and she sat on the bed next to the window. She had a disgusting feeling about what happened in Rheinland. She understood why the law-enforcements told her to leave but still, it was a feeling like if her home rejected her.

The young woman took from her bag a pyjamas and her favorite soap that smelled vanilla. She waited that Noel had finished to take his shower.
While Noel showered, he could only think about the happenings and Lea. Being finished with the shower then, Noel steps out of it and gets dressed with fresh and comfortable clothes that he took into the bath before the shower.
He goes out of the bathroom and smiles once more towards Lea as he walks into her direction. He keeps smiling and sits down next to her. Looking deep into Lea's eyes then, he softly says:
"Lea.. I really appreciate your dedication towards me, aswell as the risks that you take just to be with, and help me. I have not felt so comfortable around a person since.. 8.. years. Thank you Lea.".
Noel stud up and went to the window. He opened it, and took some deep breaths.
At that moment, he can only think about how to get healthy, to be able to spend more time with Lea.
He's sure that he will make his way to Cambridge as soon as possible.
Knowing that Lea would probably be upset when he leaves once more.. he still decides that he would do it if the chance is there.
Lea took her clothes and walked toward the bathroom. Before she closed the door, she looked at Noel. ''Well... Friends are here for that ja?'' And she jumped in the shower. After a while, she finished and wore black comfortable clothes she smiled to him and vanilla could be smelled.

Lea sat on the bed looking at Noel looking outside. ''Beautiful isn't it?'' She laid down on the bed. ''Noel... I will work for the empire of Rheinland... I needed to let you know. The reason is to have the permission to go there with my Odin.. I hope though.''
Noel's eyes opened wide as he looked at Lea really shocked. "You will work for.. for Rheinland? Lea.. you know that I will come with you, right? I will come to Rheinland with you if you go." he says worried and sits down on the window ledge.
His heart beats so fast at that moment that his head gets really warm. He eventually sits down on the bed where Lea lays in.
Looking Lea deep into her eyes, he asks: "You don't plan to go there without me, do you?"
Noel adds another questions, saying: "And.. and what about Cambridge?
Pages: 1 2