Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kishiro & Samura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

INCOMING MESSAGE
[Image: jsFeVER.png]
SENDER: - Shimamori Clan Secretariat
SUBJECT: - Delivery Payment

Kamimura-sama,

This is to notify you that all the due payments for the third delivery have been transferred to your designated account Samura|-[Bank]. The total amount due was 14,980,000 Sirius Credits.
  • Otronics: 5,000 units * 596 SC = 2,980,000 SC
  • Hull Segments: 12,000 units * 1,000 SC = 12,000,000 SC

We appreciate your dedication to the task and are looking forward to the completion of the contract.

Sincerely yours,
Imagawa Mana, Clan Shimamori Secretariat

END OF MESSAGE
> OPENING COMM CHANNEL...
> LOADING RESOURCES...
> TRANSMISSION DECODING...
> VIDEO FEED: LIVE

[Image: uTJc8Fv.png]
15/01/829

[Image: 6VPq0et.png] SIGNAL STRENGHT: HIGH
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] COMM ID: Karl Kamimura
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] TO: "Marquess Shimamori Masahito"
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] SOURCE: Shinjuku Station - New Tokyo
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] RANK: Director of Samura Heavy Industries
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] PRIORITY: High

Konnichwa Imagawa Mana, Secretaria do Clã Shimamori. We received your payment. We've always known that the honor of this clan is irreputable. Thank you very much.

Here is the new list of another batch of material to be delivered to your project. Check.

That's all for now.

Welcome to the specialized Service Samura Heavy Industries.

[Image: WcOrViZ.png]
Director Samura Heavy Industries and Commander of Transport,
[Image: IjZ1JAL.png]
> LOADING RESOURCES...

20/01/829

[Image: 6VPq0et.png]>SOURCE: Shinjuku Station - New Tokyo

Konnichwa Marquess Shimamori Masahito

Today's work order.

If there is a good understanding on your part, payment may be made when Samura completes this delivery batch.

Two lot deliveries complete.

That's all for now.

INCOMING MESSAGE

Kamimura-sama,

This is to notify you that all the due payments for the second wave of deliveries have been transferred to your designated account Samura|-[Bank]. The total amount due was 33,582,000 Sirius Credits.
  • Ablative Armor Plating: 2,000 units * 5,994 SC = 11,988,000 SC
  • Engine Components: 2,000 units * 2,712 SC = 5,424,000 SC
  • Optical Chips: 1,000 units * 7,528 SC = 7,528,000 SC
  • High Temperature Alloys: 993 units * 859 SC = 3,972,000 SC
  • Plastics: 2,000 units * 687 SC = 1,374,000 SC
  • Laser: 1,000 units * 3,296 SC = 3,296,000 SC

Clan Shimamori as always appreciates the contribution of Samura Corporation to this project. The deliveries are almost complete and we are looking forward to hearing from you again. Surely, we will report to you on the success of the project. The contribution of Samura in the construction of such a fine Kusarian spacecraft would be remembered in the history of shipbuilding.

Sincerely yours,

END OF MESSAGE
> LOADING RESOURCES...

02/02/829

Here are the values for each material of the last stage of delivery Samura in this contract, so we appreciate the opportunity that your Clan gave us to participate in this great and honorable project.

We will soon complete this contract.
Wait for our ships to complete.

Sayonara.

That's all for now.

> LOADING RESOURCES...

03/02/829

Today's work another order service.

Two lot deliveries complete.

That's all for now.

> LOADING RESOURCES...

08/02/829

We are pleased to notify here the manifest completion of deliveries of all materials requested for construction of the project in question here in this document.

Samura Heavy Industries appreciates the opportunity to participate, so you want everything to happen according to your purposes.

All lot deliveries complete.

That's all for now.

INCOMING MESSAGE

Kamimura-sama,

This is to notify you that all the due payments for the second wave of deliveries have been transferred to your designated account Samura|-[Bank]. The total amount due was 45,722,000 Sirius Credits.
  • Polymers: 1,000 units * 1,200 SC = 1,200,000 SC
  • Robotics: 2,000 units * 1,110 SC = 2,220,000 SC
  • Quantum multiplexors: 2,500 units * 2,350 SC = 5,875,000 SC
  • Nanocapacitors: 4000 units * 8,854 SC = 35,416,000 SC
  • Solar Panels: 500 units * 2,022 SC = 1,011,000 SC

Because of your diligent service as we promised we added 50,000,000 SC as a bonus to the account, totalling 95,722,000 SC.

On behalf of Clan Shimamori I express our sincerest gratitude for your contribution to this project. I believe you will be hearing from the Marquess himself once the engineers complete the construction of the ship. We celebrate the hard work of your corporation and civility you showed when cooperating with Kishiro. Be assured, your services are held in high esteem and will be readily recommended to contractors in the future. Clan Shimamori added 50 million SC to your payment as a small gift of appreciation. We thank you again for you service and am looking forward to cooperating with you again.

Sincerely yours,

END OF MESSAGE

INCOMING MESSAGE

[Image: tX0NSmu.png]
侯爵島森正仁

拝啓木城とサムラ株式会社取締役殿, (//"haikei kishiro to samura kabushikigaisha torishimariyaku dono" - Dear representative of the Kishiro and Samura Corporation)

I bid you good day.

I send this letter as a follow-up to the previous "Hitachi" project. As you must probably know, to our regret the field test of the "Hitachi" yacht did not result in success and revealed serious miscalculations on the side of my Clan's engineers resulting in unsatisfactory structural integrity and excessively expensive maintenance of the vessel. Because of these reasons, it was decided to cancel "Hitachi" project. I thank you all for your cooperation in this matter.

However, I would like you to continue working together. In my recent discussion with the Office of the Prime Minister, my Clan was permitted to repurpose the materials used in the construction of "Hitachi" for the new project, namely the construction of two "Mizu"-class cruisers on the basis of "Takeda"-class destroyer. Thus, I humbly invite you to take part in this endeavour that would, if successful, end in the construction of a brand new vessel class for the glory of the Empire and the project participants. The design for the said vessel can be found attached below.

The engineers of Kure that have been working on "Hitachi" and now continue their efforts with "Mizu" believe that the materials we can take from disassembling "Hitachi" should in general suffice given the smaller size of "Mizu". Additionally, for one of the vessels the flagship of my Clan, "Takeda"-class destroyer "Zuiryu", will serve as the basis for an upgrade, while the second vessel, "Zuikaku" is to be constructed from the scratch. It is proposed that the works continued to be carried out at the Yukawa shipyard to avoid unnecessary movement of the materials already delivered. Additionally, the engineers claim that the project would require additional materials listed below:
  • Reinforced Alloys x 3,000 - primary armour plating
  • Robotics x 1,000 - automatic repair systems and automatic ship maintenance
  • Quantum multiplexors x 2,000 - reactor, stellar navigation, quantum-based telecommunication (most of QM cannot be cannibalised from "Hitachi")
  • Optical Chips x 1,000 - sensors, weapon targeting, stellar navigation (Most of OC cannot be cannibalised from "Hitachi")
  • Basic Alloys x 3,000 - hull skeleton (not all BA could be retrieved from "Hitachi")
  • Solar Panels x 1,500 - solar wings (new feature, require more materials)
  • Cryocubes x1,000 - temperature regulation and cooling of the reactor (need new ones, some could not be salvaged after field testing of "Hitachi")

In case you are interested in the project and would like to continue cooperation, let me know. Your efforts would be handsomely remunerated. Should more materials be of need, feel free to contact me here or through my secretariat.

I am looking forward to your reply.

敬具島森正仁 (//"Keigu Shimamori Masahito" - Best Regards, Shimamori Masahito)

[Image: eiqeLns.png?1]

[伝言以上]
> LOADING RESOURCES...

03/06/829

[Image: 6VPq0et.png] TO: 敬具島森正仁 Keigu Shimamori Masahito

Konnichwa Keigu Shimamori Masahito

Again we are pleased to participate in the conclusion in providing the materials requested for construction of the project in question here in this document.

Samura Heavy Industries appreciates the opportunity to participate, but regrets that previous efforts have not achieved this goal in advance, however, as everything is being scaled up and this is one more to finally reach, here we are to climb the highest levels of this project: the satisfactory conclusion.

So you want all material to be delivered to the same address as the previous ones, right? So be it. We'll do the job.

However, as you and your clan know, Samura has a shipyard capable of doing everything or much more of what Yukawa is doing. I say this because we understand the urgency to complete this project, which due to the error mentioned by your person was delayed. My idea of this fact is that we can help accelerate the work in the construction if you give us parts and everything that is in your reach for Samura to participate in this new stage of construction by lightening the whole process in question. Our willingness is to start this immediately and i leave a team prepared waiting to receive the first projects, which we hope your Clan will agree and grant us participate.

We await your agreement.

That's all for now.

Pages: 1 2 3 4