Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO :All Liberty Navy Fleets | FROM : Organisation SFZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Organisation SFZ
STANDARD COMMUNICATION

Codename : Maverick

Communication Subject : An interesting encounter

Communication Recipient : All Navy Fleets

Greetings to all the Naval Primary Fleets of Liberty,

I am Codename Maverick of the organisation SFZ, who work under classified conditions to retrieve interesting information and gather evidence of wrongdoing and hostile vessels within every system of Sirius.

May I bring to you for your attention, that I bumped into a Zoner Q - Ship which was located in Cortez...

I proceeded to see if he was aware that Cortez is not Liberty space which he did confirm after I asked him why he was there.

I had the impression that he may make his way to Liberty space but he prompted me by saying Cortez is not Liberty space .....

THEN .. I got an interesting confession from him -

"We have a base in Liberty" was his comment, so i am passing this information on and hope this is valuable to you in some way.

We have Video evidence and black box logs of this encounter, and I would love to share these with whoever needs it, but this will come at a price, as you see we need to make a living here.
So if you are willing at all to part with 30 million credits we can do more investigating for you and try to pinpoint this Facility, which judging by his comment, may be an illegal station.

I can meet face to face with any of you who answer this communication, so please feel free to reply.

The ship in question was Warrior_Of_Light

Good day to you all

Maverick

Organisation SFZ Operatives Reference code : 192543760