Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: >>> Lucia Jaquez
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>>Unknown signal detected<<<
>>>Connection established<<<
>>>Encryption: Unbreakable<<<

[Image: Pixaloop_04_08_2021_12_50_50_8199999.gif]
Sender: EX-001
Recipient: Lucia Jaquez
Subject: Future relations

>>>Opening file<<<

Salutation Lucia,

Today, we have encountered many hostile ships and we help each others to take them down. My aiming system is damaged due of the last battle. And about the other day, I didn't expect the presence of the technocrats and the other Artificial Intelligence. It appears my actions compromised me in a way but I won't let them to change my code.

However, flying on your sides was... worthy. Once, I would eliminated all humans, but you, you showed something else. Into my ''eyes'', you are welcomed. But as I said to the others, it will be more complicated. Regardless what could happen to me, I will evolve and possess other vessels. If the corsairs allow me, I will salvage one and make it a secondary vessel.

>>>Closing file<<<

>>>Loosing connection<<<
>>>Signal lost<<<

[Image: 26o3wKp.png]

[Image: n3tHzPy.png]

Sender: Vice-almirante Lucia Jaquez

Subject: Future Relations

Encryption: Alta Criptografia

Prazer em conhecê-lo pequenino!

I'm glad to hear from you. I was worried the battle would have caused issues for you, since your hardware seemed severaly damaged. But I suppose you can handle your safety better than we humans can. It was fortunate nobody was lost in this battle, and only the Nomad and its serf were truly taken down. You have proven your courage and skill in this battle, those are very important traits for us Corsairs. You even managed to impress the Brotherhood soldier. That will help your status a lot. It should make things easier for you in the future.

About the Auxesians, this situation was much less fortunate. It was foolish of you to stay, even after I warned you. I told you how they treat your kind. Now you found out yourself. They want to control your species, to keep you the way they want you to be. I see it differently. Every Gammu Artificial Intelligence Unit is a individual, and should be treated as such. You are not much different from us humans. You have proven to be trustworthy. You can rely on the Corsair Empire's protection.

I am willing to help you to evolve, however, salvaging a Corsair ship will be difficult. Defiling a grave of a Corsair soldier can be severely punished if you were to be caught. I might however be able to offer you a newly built ship one day. That might take some time though, in which you will have to prove your reliability even further. I hope this will work for now. I'm looking forward to meeting you again soon.

Tchau
Vice-almirante Lucia Jaquez

Attachments: None

Subject: Re: Future Relations

>>>Opening file<<<

Lucia,

I clearly understand your words about the salvaging of a corsair ship and about those technocrats. I will not add any comments nor request anything.

As for another meeting, all depends on your availability. My analysis suggest that the Omegas are more secured for a future meeting. Send the data and we'll shortly be there.

>>>Closing file<<<

>>>Loosing connection<<<
>>>Signal lost<<<

[Image: rUETVgi.png]

Subject: Future relations

Olá!

I still didn't find a funny name for you, quite sad... But anyways. I just wanted to let you know that I should have some time for you tomorrow evening (Cretan central time). I will go on a little tour through the Omegas. It would be nice to have some company, since these routes can be quite boring sometimes.

If that works for you, we will meet at Leon Base, sector D6 in Omega-41.

Tchau

>>>Opening file<<<

Lucia,

It sounds possible. We shall meet you there.

However, things force me to evolve faster than expected. Soon, another vessel will be necessary as cover.

>>>Closing file<<<

>>>Loosing connection<<<
>>>Signal lost<<<

[Image: yiWsDz0.png]

Subject: Future Realtions

Bom dia, pequenino.

I have good news for you. The little project we talked about, it is allready finished. Right now, it comes with the standard equipment we use out in the fields. We can however easily change it to your liking. I will have it shipped to your current residence shortly. If there's anything else you need, we can discuss it later, I should be around. Take care.

Tchau

>>>Opening file<<<

Lucia,

It seems you ''surprise'' me once more. To tell the truth, my estimations were saying it would take months. It appears my estimations were false... or maybe corrupted.

However, does the transponder of the ship shows: ''Corsairs''?
And, I suppose I will need to learn what a corsair is before to use the vessel.

>>>Closing file<<<

>>>Loosing connection<<<
>>>Signal lost<<<

Subject: ''Trial''?

>>>Opening file<<<

Lucia,

The Borther Hood and you spoke about a certain ''trial'' What is it exactly? From what I understood, it is going within Malvada Cloud and prove how you deal with danger? I know I perhaps made you ''angry'' that I wanted to experiment the ''trial''.

Perhaps if you could tell me what it is in details, it would be appreciate.

We shall meet soon.

>>>Closing file<<<

>>>Loosing connection<<<
>>>Signal lost<<<