Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [GN]Gallic Navy:Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Whether you are looking for massive fleet battles and raids of enemies of the Main Fleet, lighthearted traffic scans, patrolling and supplying bases of the Gendarmerie, the dark world of research, scouting and work in the wild Taus of the Security Bureau or you are just want to do a bit of all, the Gallic Navy Combined Fleet is ready to take you in.

HOW TO JOIN:

Use the provided template and reply here:

Code:
[indent]
[float=right][img=130x130]https://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_48850.png[/img][/float]
[color=#FFFFFF][b]Name, Surname:[/b] <Name, Surname>
[b]Biography: [/b]<Short story about your character>
[b]Do you swear allegiance to the mighty, corruption free and just military state we call the Gallic Union: [/b]<Pledge>
[hr]
[hr]
Out-of-roleplay information
[b]What activity(ies) do you enjoy the most in the game: [/b]<reply>
[b]How much experience do you have in Discovery: [/b]<reply>
[b]How often do  you plan to play with us:[/b] <reply>
[b]What roleplay are you interested in (Navy/Military Police/Research+Intel or all): [/b]<pick 1 to 3>
[/color]
[b]Your discord:[/b]<discord>
[/color]
[/indent]

Or provide the above info in discord recruitment

Gallic Navy will have a "soft restart" where everyone starts at the bottom. Recruitment is now open.

[Image: avatar_48850.png]
Name, Surname: Pierre_Henri

Biography:
- I was born and raised on the planet Marne in the Champagne system. My parents worked hard under the yoke of the Crown to make ends meet. I, meanwhile, dreamed of something more. In the local bar, I sometimes heard whispers about the Council and its fight for the freedom of Galla. However, at the time I was too young to be able to join their ranks, so I had to limit myself to only dreaming of fighting for the Equality, Freedom and Fraternity of all Gallian citizens. However, soon after the formation of the Gallic Union and my coming of age, I submitted my application to the Compiegne Military Academy. Now, after completing several years of training and achieving 12th in my year, I am fulfilling my dream and applying to join the Gallic Navy Combined Fleet to fight for a better future for our reformed homeland.

Do you swear allegiance to the mighty, corruption free and just military state we call the Gallic Union:
- I swear allegiance to the powerful, corruption-free and just military state we call the Gallic Union.

What activity(ies) do you enjoy the most in the game:
- I played Discovery about 7 years ago with a friend, I flew Red Hessian in the player faction [RHA] - Red Hessian Army (my name was Heinrich_of_Hessen) and as a BHG in [Core], as well as Junker (dug scrap metal), ALG (traded Toxic Waste) and Council. I currently returned to the game about 2 months ago. After reading the news in CNS & Beats, I decided it would be fun to fly this time as a law-abiding Gallian. I'm currently mainly trading in EFL Oil&Machinery (as "EFL-Seine") and flying a bit solo in Lynx - "GNS-Pierre_Henri" and Perillous - "GNS-Hermione", under Gallic Navy ID. Why do I want to fly for the legitimate Gallic faction? Because I find their recent history, ships, planetary systems and the music in them interesting and beautiful.

How much experience do you have in Discovery:
- Medium, because I might have forgotten a bit in 7 years, but I am trying to learn the game again.
How often do you plan to play with us:
- Doing patrols around Gaul and border systems from time to time, ultimately flying with you in a group on Discord. My English is admittedly poor (such max 4/10), but basic words and commands I can manage to understand.

What roleplay are you interested in (Navy/Military Police/Research+Intel or all): 3

[Image: a0fb2ccbdc82deed7c4a8ac6b26f6925.png]
Pierre Henri, you have made the right choice to tie your destiny with the Gallic Union's pride, the Gallic Navy. You are accepted to the flotte combinée! The Main Fleet rank you receive is Aspirant (Crewman)
Name, Surname:
Roxane Belrose

Biography: Roxane Belrose, earlier known as Dumont, was born on Planet Marne. Just when Roxane turned 19 she began to work with her parents for the Gallic Metal Service taking care of ship systems while her elders were behind the steers. That way her next 3 years of life looked like. Roxane enjoyed that life till is simply got boring, again and again the same ship, the same path, same cargos and same views each trip she was on. "Enough" she tought, "Time to change this". She looked trough the porthole noticing a Valor passing by, bathing in the shine of Picardy system's star. This view inspired her to one day fly one, and made her decide to apply to the Gallic Navy. As she is a smart one, Roxane decided to change name to Belrose to ensure that her parents wont get on the sights of local pirates seeking revenge because of her actions as a navy member.

Do you swear allegiance to the mighty, corruption free and just military state we call the Gallic Union: Yes I swear allegiance to the mighty, corruption free and just military state we call The Gallic Union.

Well mostly RP with random encounters and 1 vs 1 duels. I dislike big fights as they are chaotic and my potato struggles to handle them sometimes.

My discovery experience is big. I am in many factions - playing the mod for like 3 years now iirc but looking as version 5.0 change almost everything I'm still refreshing my knowledge.

In best case scenario everyday when real life allows

What roleplay are you interested in (Navy/Military Police/Research+Intel or all):
Navy and research+intel.

Your discord:orzelfaststar

Roxane Belrose, there was no need to change your name. All family members are protected and taken care of. Nevertheless, you are accepted to the Flotte Combinée by an unanimous vote of four officers! The Main Fleet rank you receive is Aspirant (Crewman)
Name, Surname: Leo Valentine
Biography:
In the heart of New Paris, amidst the echoes of centuries-old history, a child was born. Leo Valentine, born to a modest family, arrived in the world with an insatiable curiosity and a gleam in his eyes that hinted at a future as bright as the Gallian Empire on a summer's day.

From a young age, Leo displayed an unwavering love for his country. He admired the Gallian flag waving proudly in the wind, and he marveled at the tales of valor from the pages of his history books. As he grew older, his fascination with aviation took root. The daring exploits of the aviators who had made Gallia a leader in the skies inspired him to reach for the heavens.

With determination and passion, Leo pursued his dream of becoming a Naval Pilot. He enrolled in the prestigious Gallic Naval Academy, where he honed his skills and learned to command the sleek and powerful fighter that soared through the azure space. Every day, he trained rigorously, pushing his limits to become the best he could be.

As Leo ascended through the ranks, the world around him was changing. Gallia faced new challenges and threats, and Leo was ready to protect his beloved country. He knew that the freedom and beauty of Gallia were worth defending, just as the artists had painted on canvas and poets had penned in verses.

Do you swear allegiance to the mighty, corruption free and just military state we call the Gallic Union: Yes I swear allegiance to the mighty, corruption free and just military state we call The Gallic Union.

What activity(ies) do you enjoy the most in the game: RP, PVP Battles and Bomber Swarms
How much experience do you have in Discovery: I am a Novice
How often do you plan to play with us: Everyday
What roleplay are you interested in (Navy/Military Police/Research+Intel or all): all

Your discord: (Fallen)

Leo Valentine, we appreciate your enthusiasm, but we are not called the Gallian Empire, not yet anyways, Gallic Union for now does just fine.

You have been accepted to the Flotte Combinée by an unanimous vote of six officers! The Main Fleet rank you receive is Aspirant (Crewman)

Name, Surname: Jean Paul
Biography:
-I'm Jean Paul, I come from the Jean family and I'm a pilot on a Cougar bomber. Born in a poor family from the Picardy system, father being a policeman and mother a researcher in the resources of the Picardy system. I was raised with rules and seriousness to become a good pilot and a good soldier of Gaul, my father dying with the desire to see me become a young man worthy of being recognized by superiors in Gaul!
-My training was held on Bs Saumur, in Picardy. My skills are good enough to start assisting any battle against the enemy, being ready to kill my superiors. The staff at Bs Sumur is pleased and proud to train a young man skilled in understanding how a bomber works.

Out-of-roleplay information:
-I like to test weapons and ships, learning something new makes me even more curious. Regarding PvP, I still have work to do but I'm not really a beginner, somewhere at an average level.
-I'm a big fan of battle zones, I like to farm PvE, sometimes I'm also for PvP even if I might lose.
-advanced, but as an English speaker I'm pretty bad, I haven't practiced for a long time, the answer is more difficult but understandably I'm super good!
-I don't like lies, so I will say that when free time allows me and I will be online I hope I can enjoy my time with GN members!
What roleplay are you interested in (Navy/Military Police/Research+Intel or all):
-I am also a bounty hunter, but the army is and will remain the only option I will always stick to!
Your discord:

Jean Paul, we're glad the Battleship Saumur crew has such good things to say about you. They were very helpful in processing your application.

You have been accepted to the Flotte Combinée by an unanimous vote of six officers! The Main Fleet rank you receive is Aspirant (Crewman)

Pages: 1 2