Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Players Sanctioned: BAF|Cdr.Jacob.Oscar, BAF|Cdr.Seeley.French, BAF|HMS-Ajax, and HMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BAF|Cdr.Jacob.Oscar, BAF|Cdr.Seeley.French, BAF|HMS-Ajax, and HMS-Speedy have been sanctioned for:

Quote:2.6 - Every character must have only one type of ID equipped and must play according to the role and restrictions of that ID. Additional restrictions may be highlighted in red on ship, commodity, and equipment infocards. If ID restrictions and allowances conflict with the server rules, the ID overrides the rules (except 2.8 and 3.4).

Consequences:

Your ID lets you do some things and not others, especially in the Taus. Popping transports isn't one of them. Fines taken (dipping into other ships as needed) and sanction notices placed in holds.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Sorry, I didn't mean to break the rules. I play this game very, very rarely (about once a month) because of work and uni, so I forgot some finer parts of the rules. I thought the BAF could attack all Gallic and Kusari ships in the Taus. What I meant to do is RP the embargo set by Bretonia on Gallia a couple months ago. I should probably re-read the rules and the IDs now. The holidays started today in my country.

Additionally, I've noticed the BAF has put up a siege declaration for some Gallic POB in Orkney. Is that allowed, or it is also against the rules?

BAF|Cdr.Seeley.French

PS: Could you guys who submitted the reports at least warn the rule violators before submission next time? Some of us are too distracted by RL bureaucracy to also keep track of FL's bureaucracy. I wouldn't shoot you if I knew it was against the rules.

PS2: Is it still legal to sell sanction notices to collectors?